THEY ARE COMING! ... 2 !

Hey everybody,

I thought I would make a thread supporting the other They Are Coming! one. I feel a new thread was needed as the first one has over 10-11 pages, and the information might not reach as many people as it would with a newly designated thread. 

Here are some supporting evidence of a soon to happen disclosure:

-SaLuSa's March 25th message, where he says there is a 2-month window of opportunity concerning disclosure

-The Glen Beck show, when he discussed about the FED. Apparently, the FED has been in a process of dismantling for the last 2-3 weeks. Later on the show, a woman came on air and said that in a matter of a week, all the corrupted banksters, politicians and such would be out of country. 

-NESARA might  be announced in a matter of days/weeks. In fact, the Iraqi Dinar (a currency) is about to be re-evaluated, and that would be Step 1 of NESARA, or a similar economic reform. New oil contracts have been issued to oil companies stating that as of April 1st, all transactions would be completed using the newly RVed Iraqi Dinar, MEANING THAT WE ARE THAT CLOSE TO AN ECONOMIC REFORM! Remember when they (ETs) said they would land when TPTB would dissolve? 

-Didn't they say they would most probably make contact on the first third of 2011? April is the last month of that period...

The times seems now. I've always been hopeful, but highly skeptical regarding precise dates when predictions are made. However, this time, I think it's the right one. Guys and girls, we might be in for a wild ride in a matter of days now. We are 5 days away from April 1st, when the Iraqi Dinar will be re-evalued. 

Now feel free to add news supporting this prediction,

ONE LOVE

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Delilah... with respect... we know what its about... yes.. its about inner change etc... which is done and dusted... its also about ships comming down sister ! ... oh yes it is .. indeedy it is sister !

Its about inner change alright... now bring on the ships.. enough said.

• Why is it about ships coming down?  Don't get me wrong, that would be amazing, and I welcome it whole hearedly.  It's just that I keep seeing people try and say that the whole spiritual movement is false (making fun of "love and light" because ships haven't come down, or something that someone said would happen didn't....

Transformation is something more sacred and deep than people give credit for and they are constantly looking to something external to back up their belief.

The point I'm trying to make is that we should continue on a spiritual path regardless of ships showing themselves are not.  Who knows what will happen in the future, we all have some suprises in store.  

(and it's never "enough said"... but thats again, just my take on it!  :-)

• Delilia.. yes.. you are right.. :) I guess I meant when i said ''enough said'' .. I meant in my last reply.. lol.. because here I am again.. :).. and ...(((((((((hug))))))))) yes of course you are right... I aggree... Looking within and transforming is vital.. in a way.. I've kind of given up thinking about ships appearing.. LOVE is more important than anything. .. and I suppose when people are searching for signs of craft or whatever.. its all part and parcel of finding ourselves again...

inner transformation is happening anyway.. even when we forget.. I guess being concious of it is being wakefull.. or at least on the right path to being fully balanced.. maybe we are all continually waking up forever... maybe there is no stopping point.. maybe God is still working itself out adinfinitum... maybe there is a point to full wakefullness but that gaining or remembering knowledge goes on forever..

.. but it would be such a relief to see those crafts nonetheless... but moreso.. as you know.. evevry living being in love with each other.

• I understand what you are saying, and I agree with all my heart :)  The ships are the sprinkling on my ice cream cone of ascension ;)

And why is Lauren Gorgo not on here?  LOL, she gives me more than Salusa. 

• And if the ones in the ships are the ones behind all this war in the first place? Reptilians, anyone? They could just use a ship themselves, pretend to come down... the greys could, too.
        • Yah, the ones behind some of the wars are in ships made by different countries military...  Not saying there is no higher intelligence involved with the making of those ships or any technology for that matter, but that's just been a part of our evolution.  We will move past that reality in time, hopefully....

I know some people are gung-ho about the military, thats their choice, but alot of us aren't as well...

I would assume that any higher civilization would have moved past that, and if some of them haven't that's still not the direction I'm going..... 

•  

lol…….just have to roll on the floor laughing……we are here..…have been here longer than current civilizations….we do share our ways with humans and witness humans over the last 26,000 partaking of this shared wisdom….disclosure is meant to keep your eyes in the sky searching for hardware…….as an old indigenous elder once cackled 'keep 'em busy so we can do the work"

mayhap folks who care will look to green community as "disclosure"

• Ah Well Gab,

See what happens while im living my 3D life!! I just finished watching "The Adjustment Bureau" with Mat Damon (bgrade) but was really good. Basically politics meet Matrix and in the end Love/choice changed "The Plan".  A must see, could definately see the black cabal etc...

Suzexx

• Thanks Gab.. yeah.. I know..  I read it too.. but as Exo said.. that message was from 2009... it makes me doubt the validity of all those messages actually now..

anyway... I say.. lets hope the messages end soon... lets see the real thing !

A note to Salusa : Listen... we got the message ok.... loud and clear...

now.... SHOW US YOUR CRAFTS AND GREET US FOR FUCK SAKE ! ! ! <------- ( written with LOVE )

.. no disrespect :) ................... but you can understand our frustrations !

• If you are waiting for some ship to come down to feel the energy inside, you're probably missing the point.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
40 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"ok Drekx, thank you ;)"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Well, the word ego is often misused and one thinks of the modern psychiatry, in this regard....In reality, it is an apt definition, which derives from the Latin; "I." We can suggest the "I AM." So, the esotericist views the word differently to the…"
13 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"and if the Ego is the soul, what about some oriental teachings that require to overcome the Ego?"
13 hours ago
More…