this are the first letters that people have received total debt forgiveness of the total of the remaining debt.
The World Global Settlements Mortgage debt forgiveness is HAPPENING!

BOA%20DEBT%20FORGIVENESS.pdf

debt%20forgiveness.jpgdebt%202.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a real thing. I just called the number and verified the validity of the letter. Not everyone qualifies, of course. But it is real. Some department of justice program. My name is not actually on my wife's loan at the moment, so I was not able to get more information.  However, if you do have a BoA loan and would like to call and see if you qualify for this wonderful blessing, here is the number.....to call 877 488 7814

Bright Blessings to all! And may this be yet another step to our planet's enlightenment!

• no P  :-)

• A bully is a person who

• has never learnt to accept responsibility for their behaviour
      • wants to enjoy the benefits of living in the adult world, but who is unable and    unwilling to accept the responsibilities that are a prerequisite for being part of the adult world.
      • abdicates and denies responsibility for their behaviour and its consequences (abdication    and denial are common features of bullying)
      • is unable and unwilling to recognise the effect of their behaviour on others
      • does not want to know of any other way of behaving
      • is unwilling to recognise that there could be better ways of behaving.

Bullying is obsessive and compulsive; the serial bully has to havesomeone to bully and appears to be unable to survive without a current target.

Despite the facade that such people put up, bullies have low self-confidence and low self-esteem, and thus feel insecure. Low self-esteem is a factor highlighted by all studies of bullying. Because such people are inadequate and unable to fulfil the duties and obligations of their position (but have no hesitation in accepting salary), they fear being revealed. This fear of exposure often borders on paranoia.

Bullies are seething with resentment, bitterness, hatred and anger, and often have wide-ranging prejudices as a vehicle for dumping their anger onto others. Bullies are driven by jealousy and envy. Rejection (which cannot be assuaged) is another powerful motivator of bullying.

Bullies are people who have not learned the lesson of consequences, ie that if they behave well there are good consequences (reward), but if they behave badly there are bad consequences (restriction, sanction, punishment, etc except on this sit). Since childhood, bullies have learnt that they can avoid the unpleasant consequences of bad behaviour through the instinctive response of  blame, and feigning victimhood. 

Secondary bullying is mostly unwitting bullying which people start exhibiting when there's a serial bully in the thread or post The pressure of trying to deal with a dysfunctional, divisive and aggressive serial bully causes everyone's behaviour to decline.

• Love you too Gritts and its john, a fellow human on this planet to sorry for your loss of kindness. starting a new track record on AC are we,  nice to meet you, what is your cloned avatar called? i would stick to your music, as road rage dosnt suite you. and its not nice.  IMHO.

• people like you will be on the very last train have fun with more life lessons Mr. Wheaty........Peace Love and Joy is what is coming, find your heart, so you can remember how to love. Good Luck, I plan on being on the 1st train out of here!!!

• you say you like computers, well in a chat room with many computers that can be done, and you know this, as you sit next to each other. each computer has its own IP address and only the administrator of this site would be able to see that info. and you know this too. so the subject is mute. its sad to see you hate me so, the tatto on my arm was all you had to see a troll and then the attacks with your wonderful love and light my friend, hate crimes over the net nice touch. i've only been back a short while and seem to know all about you.

• This pertains only to Bank of America's customers that owe them money....They were "FORCED" to do this as part of a settlement for wrong doings. It's not like they are really wanting to help anyone out...they were made to do this.

• Changing your user name and avatar means nothing Drexy, your uglly still shines threw.

• See my post below, it is beginning, and is in mainstream news. Your type will soon have nothing left to drag down...............

Peace, light and love

Catherine xxx

• No, sorry, clicked on the wrong reply button!!! Ooops

By 'your type' I mean people who are generally trying to spread negativity and fear and bring people down. Was actually probably being a bit stroppy but am sick of feeling that type of negativity and it popped out!!

Definitely not you :)

Peace, light and love

Catherine xxx

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body and…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
7 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 12
Comments: 0