Hi Brothers and Sisters of the light.

The 3DD will start with one day with a partial eclipse to give a hint whats waiting.

The electricity will not be working, so prepare with food , water ,candles and flashlights.

We will enter a ministasis at the second day, when the dark elements will be removed to prepare for a takeover of the media and other important areas in society.

It will be implemented a long teaching period for about a year after the 3DD, when the TRUTH will be presented to humanity.

I will be offline for a few days, so I will come back and answer questions then.

Take care

Namaste

/Peter

The Wait is Over
By
CM thru Rubens
Sep 13, 2012 - 11:55:29 PM

Rubens: Who am I communicating with?
Aton: This is I, CM Aton beloved
Rubens: I am all ears dear brother
Aton: I am here to make a public announcement and not to say hello as I have in the past few days
Rubens: All right, I am ready
Aton: This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon;  I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over.  Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases.

Manifestation will take shape in your realm shortly.  Watch the sky and you will know unequivocally that it is so.   I know that we have told you that on my instances and that, in a way, is a hindrance because many of you do not know whether or not this a message addressed to the dark ones or to you, my children per say; I want this information to be known around the world and there are many around the globe who will receive this information and pass it on to the populace.  THIS IS SERIOUS folks.  Belief is a choice that you will not have in this very instance for it will impact you no matter where you are.
Prepare yourselves as we have told you many times and remain CALM.
This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon and I have given my seal of approval upon this message
Rubens: Thank you dear
Aton: Salu

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by ©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Three days of darkness :)

• Could you tell me something more about this? From my understanding these dark days would occur at the 21st decembre of this year..

• Hello!

They will put a big ship in front of the sun! It will be slowly for people have some time to prepare: 24hours!

Then the electricity will go down everywhere! The sun will be eclipsed for 3 days! Then they will do, what has to be done! Then the sun will shine, and the truth will be reveled!!!

for more information go to:

http://www.abundanthope.net/pages/

Marco

Portugal

http://www.abundanthope.net/pages/
          • Do you have any idea of how big that ship would have to be to accomplish something like that.

It'd have to be the same size as earth.

And.. well .. If you pull such a large object into a solar system as delicate as ours, it'd be noticed on all the planets because of the gravitational distrubances of a large moving object in space.

I hope they have barriers in place to handle all tsunamis that's gonna happen on earth while they move their ship back and forth like that, at those speeds..  otherwise there won't be any life left here to whitness the changes ;)

• This is an Orvontonship (our Superuniverse) and the size is about of Jupiters

these ships arn´t made of nuts and bolts, so they will not cause any gravitational distrubances.

• So, just to make clear. In less then 24 hours it begins?

• When does this start? 

• And how is it that you think you know this?

• 21 dec is created by New Age, and do you know who created New Age?

This is not about some Mayanprophesy to be fulfilled, it´s about misleading people.

CMAton is our God and creator of this localuniverse, and he has waited and waited (just like us) for the perfect moment to implement the 3DD.

The perfect time for everyone.

• The mayan calendar ends a cycle on the 21st of Dec and starts the next cycle on the 22 of Dec there is no end coming for the earth or us humans in site. The new age is also called the Luciferian movement. some people are saying that planet X will effect the earth in a very destructive manner. this is false for if it is out there it will be to far from earth (out past Mars) to have a large effect as they are saying but is dragging a lot of other objects that could fall behind and get pulled towards the sun and earth will pass through their path but would be years after the passing. There is no way a time line can be put on any of these channeled things. How many times has that been done and been wrong? Love and blessings to all.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  How To Let Go Of Your Emotions By Melanie Beckler A practical method to start practicing letting go is presented in David Hawkins' book, “Letting Go” which you can refer to for more details. The key points of the method are as follows:Awareness:…
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
10 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
11 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
12 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
15 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0