Hi Brothers and Sisters of the light.

The 3DD will start with one day with a partial eclipse to give a hint whats waiting.

The electricity will not be working, so prepare with food , water ,candles and flashlights.

We will enter a ministasis at the second day, when the dark elements will be removed to prepare for a takeover of the media and other important areas in society.

It will be implemented a long teaching period for about a year after the 3DD, when the TRUTH will be presented to humanity.

I will be offline for a few days, so I will come back and answer questions then.

Take care

Namaste

/Peter

The Wait is Over
By
CM thru Rubens
Sep 13, 2012 - 11:55:29 PM

Rubens: Who am I communicating with?
Aton: This is I, CM Aton beloved
Rubens: I am all ears dear brother
Aton: I am here to make a public announcement and not to say hello as I have in the past few days
Rubens: All right, I am ready
Aton: This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon;  I have chosen to come to this scribe to announce officially that the wait is over.  Yes, dear ones, as you were told by Siraya and Esu, 3DD is upon you, that is to say that it can transpire within moments of your time; I am not by any means telling you the exact time that it will occur but, I want it known that I have PRESSED THE BUTTON, to use one of your phrases.

Manifestation will take shape in your realm shortly.  Watch the sky and you will know unequivocally that it is so.   I know that we have told you that on my instances and that, in a way, is a hindrance because many of you do not know whether or not this a message addressed to the dark ones or to you, my children per say; I want this information to be known around the world and there are many around the globe who will receive this information and pass it on to the populace.  THIS IS SERIOUS folks.  Belief is a choice that you will not have in this very instance for it will impact you no matter where you are.
Prepare yourselves as we have told you many times and remain CALM.
This is CM, Sovereign Creator Son of Nebadon and I have given my seal of approval upon this message
Rubens: Thank you dear
Aton: Salu

All writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by ©2005-2012 AbundantHope - All rights reserved

Detailed explanation of AbundantHope's Copyrights are found here

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  How come, No one else videoed something like this, in all of London or England? just sayin, when was this filmed (date).

• Especially ironic since GB is the most camera packed country in the world. There are cameras EVERYWHERE in that damn country and London top the list of camera-density.. ;)

• Can't you ever post anything that's not fake? ;)

• Somehow i do not trust this site...it gave a message earlier that the inner earth beings had left and are not there any more but noway are they going to desert us for they will assist us during this ascension and we will unite with them as soon as they feel humans on the surface are ready ...they are working hard to get us ready behind the scenes.

• Ravinder, you are still listening to Drex?

The inner Earth beings have been evacuated

Period

• Andronover....of course the Agarthans are still in Agartha....It's their home and it is a very beautiful place, that is in no way at risk from any disaster, natural or otherwse, that compells evacuation...

Obviously you have read a false channel.....

• Well you are wrong again.

The question is - do you want to mislead on purpose?

• How do you know this is the real deal, give me one reason why?

• @Andronover..Why would they be evacuated?

• They are all on ship, because Gaia can start the geological changes that WE are responsible of, and not the inner Earth beings.

They havn´t built any karma ,we have.

We will face some of the karma

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Typing mistake in the title as this is still episode 3353. 3353b https://rumble.com/v4v650i-ep-3352b-ds-ready-to-go-against-the-will..."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"UK Parliament answers more questions on the government stance on the W.H.O. pandemic/lockdown treaty.....

Let us hope honesty is the best policy, here....We should all remain sentinel on this matter....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvZw-CJ0EI"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Bill Gates has got to be one of the most odious, mRNA vaxx promoters, in history....RNA lipid nano-particle technology, is designed to redesigned human DNA/RNA....Remembering that not only would this destroy your life, but it would also prevent…"
11 hours ago
"Keep an eye on the WHO as they have that meeting of theirs at the end of this month. They want a new scamdemic badly. These individuals are scared like no tomorrow and are gonna continue with their ridiculous BS hoping that it saves them in the end.…"
15 hours ago
"BRICS making some moves and the US Dollar continues its downfall. https://youtu.be/XxR5ZDGvy0o?si=cPQyRC5pamikm0vz"
16 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 21
Comments: 0