Replies

• I really don't like the label sheeple. I don't know why people use it. People are not sheeple, they are people. They are human beings. I think sheeple is a judgmental term, I feel more sorry for people who are still asleep...I feel like I want to help them. And that's what we as lightworkers are here to do, so why use this term. We are here, not for us, but for THEM. To help wake this world up and heal it. So why use the term?

• Perfect!  I was going to add the very same thing. Thank You! 

• you are correct in a way, it is not right to label them, the term is decribing the unawakened's need to have a shepherd to guiide them, they still need a govt or a religion or a parent to tell them how to think and act, mush like the relationship between shepherd and his flock,  and it is also a quite apt reepresentation of christian sotries, jesus is the shepherd , you are the flock do what he says he knows best.

but the reason labels are used is because this is the density of the law of confusion, we are split and divided and this is the first density with realization of individuality so we need to name everything, put it in a category to help relate our own awakeing to individuality "if i am me , what is that, and that" in the 2D there is still a sense of oneness as nature runds its course and those entities simply exist. but in 3d you get the first taste that this is happeneing because to see a thing some times you have to separate from it and see it from the outside and then we spend the rest of the time trying to get back to that thing we know we came from but are separated from. yes all the parts are one, although it took a breaking of the one for the parts to happen, increasing the one not detracting from it.  labels are labels it is the intent of the label usage that is important

the title of this "the sheeple are still not awake " IS the problem, it does not respect their position, it implies that those who have awakened are better or faster or whatever. whether the person writing it realizes it or not it is a statement, however when using the label in a way like "the sheeples are not allowed to see the truth through chemical indoctrination" is an observation that shows the awareness of the situation rather than placing oneself above that situation

nomenclature and its intention has always been a sore point for me as so many people throw out words like i love that or hate that, when they do not really mean it

• today the USA passed its resolution with a whopping 93% in favor, for declaring the US the battlefield against terrorism, now they will be able to arrest any american, no sorry not arrest because they will not read you any rights, you will be "detained" for whatever period they deem necessary and you will be tortured because this resolution also reinstates waterboarding and "other" tortures they wish to keep secret so the "enemy" doesnt know what to expect. the enemy is YOU the taxpayer declaring that you do not wish your govt to have wars and give your $ to corrupt bankers. President Obama has the "opportunity" to VETO this resolution although since he signed a declaration ensuring that those detainees at guantanamo bay who are found not guilty/innocent will NEVER be released.  also note the 93% in favor of this resolution, do you really think this is the view of 93% of the citizens of america?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
16 minutes ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
21 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
1 hour ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
10 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
10 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
10 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
11 hours ago
More…