https://archive.org/details/alien_race_book-ARB

Dante Santori, a former special forces sergeant from Europe, translated a secret book about aliens from Russian to English, capturing the minds of many believers in extraterrestrial life in the process. The book is titled, "Introduction to the Alien Races Book."

Dante did all of the translations with his friend Petro, who later sadly lost his life in a car crash. SECRET ALIEN RACES BOOK TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH The book is believed to have been written around 1946-47, with constant additions and revisions over the years. The claim is that it was given to government agents for them to add their information to it. Dante says he and his friend Petro found the book when they started to clear out empty boxes from Petro's father's house. At first, they found lots of old documents, all in The Russian language.

They started to translate it and found it interesting, with some of the information being sensitive, or at least it was sensitive at the time it was written. While going thru the old boxes they discovered the book called, "Introduction to the Alien Races Book." The book looked like a fairly modern copy, but they also found a cover for a version from 1951. Unfortunately, it was only the cover and no other contents. Petro and Dante decided to ask Petro's father about it; he told them that high-ranking Russian political officials always had rumors of alien contact being spoken about. However, nothing solid had been found to suggest real proof of aliens existing.

Petro's father said he received the book from a diplomatic friend of his and had been updating it whenever new information was sent or told to him.

The book, now fully translated by Dante and Petro can be read by English too.

The book contains fascinating information and supporting photos and drawings. Be it fact or fiction it is certainly gripping and worth a read.

“In the 1980's a copy of (edition) of this book was found on a field in Buryatia (east Siberia).   The copy ended up in the hands of a KGB agent with friends in the media.   After the collapse of the USSR some of the information (and images) in the book were leaked (sold?).   Years later the information and some of the images started appearing in TV series and video games.   "Mass effect" being the most well known...   (this information was handwritten on the book)

The ARB (Alien Race Book) has been re-edited (information always being updated in all aspects, from new alien races to new reports and photos or illustrations) at least 12 times. That we know the first edition was printing in 1946 or early 1947. Then new editions were printed: 1951 (I have the cover, just the cover, of that one), 1959, 1968, 1971, 1980., .all the way to (we believe) 2011.”

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuteYLbq-GNIWKttHAi8DiXDzihR...

i am amazed of how much contradictions there is about alien races and our origin, and at the same time interesting times for sure, to see the future of our beautiful planet and remarkable people who inhabit this amazing world.

Dante Santori (Alien Humankind)
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  •  When I had met this human for the first time I notice many strange things started to occur. I notice he took me back to early the early 1800s and I notice I was on train I must have been at least 18 years then and he was in a solider and i was upset because i was verbally assaulted by another gentleman and i saw myself running to back to the end of the train where was a floral padded seat and I put my head on this seat and began to cry and I remember he came to calm me down by putting arm in gentlemanly way this is the only way I can explain it then a few years later an Asian gentleman appeared dressed in light colored grey suite he told me I met in Korea and I told him not go just yet because he was the same gentleman who took me back to early 1800s. What I am saying here is that some of these off-world beings were on the earth in the past life and we met them in the past. Also, there is other things that can occur such out of the body experience and other times they can appear in holograms and many other ways . One night I found myself in the lower astral realms and it's a dangerous place ti looks similar to earth and other times I had lucid dream experiences. People think it's wonderful to met them and they are very spiritual and they disappear if the negative shows up in the person. They are not ego minded but very spiritual in their ways and thinking also very intelligent. Then I had a problem I met a few men in black at the mall when i was on my way to bus shelter. I had a few '' run-ins a few times not so long ago but that all stopped. When i notice I have been in contact again I begin to see black cars parked on sidewalks then I know it's them somewhere . All occurred in year of 2006. Some people don't mention ''men in black'' but they exist. 

•   I apologize if someone anyone misreads my story if one is confused about it. I like to add here is that extraterrestrials can be disguised as imposters. The story of my encounter with this human-like being was strange and complex in many ways and I didn't know why at the time I end up this situation and I remember in summer of 1967 I was 10 years old my school teacher would tell us to look up at the sky and see the formation of clouds and see pictures of animals, birds, a human face, etc. So one day I went to back of the house and there was small barn and farther back there was a small field of grass and flowers and so lay on the ground and I started to see the white clouds and suddenly I began to see these small silver dots which i thought were bugs although I never saw silver bugs but this was I thought at the time. Then a few days later I was sitting at the counter at the counter talking with my mother when I had this urge to go outside and so I went to the side of the house and I turned my head towards the location of the of the railway tracks behind the house and I saw two silver colored space ships and there red lights surrounding the lower edge the craft and the sky was bright blue and the sun kind of darken the crafts to almost dark blue there is another color its called pewter probably dark silver. AT the back of the house I there is a lake its called ''Lake Erie '' I used to hear the oceans sounds during the night and on warm summer nights i would hear the crickets and see the fireflies in the fields. I notice a change in my behavior and after that incident, I notice a change within myself. While I was living at this small village I would sometimes feel this beam or something over my head and this would happen when I would be alone outside. One night I was sitting with my sisters outside on the steps and suddenly this light turned very bright for  a few seconds then turn purple then the color of lavender. I was very afraid and run into the house. This all happened before I seen the two space ships. I am not sure I had to go though these strange experiences then years later go through it again.Personally I don't like it. That is my opion.  

• This reply was deleted.
        • Yes, I remember Valana and my sister gave that book she had purchased two or three books at the seminar at the University of St.Pauls in Ottawa, Canada in the year of 2006. I read the whole book but while I reading it something strange occurred I don't if you believe this but I saw this large circle of light suddenly appear before me and it was this being looks exactly like a human wearing this black suite and tie and he stayed for a few seconds looking at me and he had this smile and I was wondering why? Then that night while I was sleeping I felt this uncomfort feeling that someone was sexually assaulting me  and i got up so fast almost fell off my bed and I check the time and it was 3:00 A.M in the morning. One night I got off my bed and I felt like was in trance and I got up from my bed and I put my hands in the air and I felt this almost silk material but very soft like it could be he was standing over my bed or on the edge. I couldn't see him but I think nothing of it at the time. And for three years I started men in black suites and they gave me a warning. You had mentioned the book was written by the dark cult group: The House of the Gold Dawn. Between the hours of 4: 00 .A.M and 3:00.A.M the veils are thin. I saw myself inside the ship but some of my memory was blocked I know this for sure and I don't remember exactly everything that went in that space ship. It's been many years since this happened and it does not affect me at all. I've gotten over it now. It was my sister that gave me that book. 

•    Whitley Schriber the author who is the author of 'Communion'' and published other books. I don't recall all the books he has written. The subject was about the Greys and he recalled some unpleasant experiences with the Greys similar to my own except his was far worse. I know that some people who had positive dealings with off world star nations but some are down right evil.  

• Yes Hellen. I think ufology catagorizes these two basic types, as abductees & contactees. And the difference seems to pertain to Earth human freewill, ignored in the former and honoured in the latter.........

• This reply was deleted.
                • Exactly right...
                  I simply view Earth as part of cosmos...It's like America is a valid part of planet Earth...But if you went back in time and asked a Roman sailor about "America," he would be clueless and if you described a west-bound sea voyage beyond the straits of Gibraltar, the alarmed sailor would fear falling off the map....lol

• I have an interesting story of my own regarding that book.

A couple of years ago, a close friend of mine got into the subject regarding UFOs after a lot of convincing. After doing so, he told me about something called the Book of Aliens (Not to be taken as an insult towards ETs) and showed me a Youtube video where a narrator listed all races and summarized them. Despite how angry I got when learning about what the Grays and Reptilians do to us, I learned about Ashtar Command and their mission in protecting Earth despite the human race as a whole not knowing about their existence.

What made me admire them so much was the fact they proved happiness, love, compassion, and all those things can lead to great advancements in technology and prosperity. I became increasingly curious and did some digging on Google to see if other people were on the Internet trying to spread their word, or if any actual ETs were reaching out to humans. Then I found this site and learned about this community, and all the nice peeps it has.

While I didn't succeed in getting to personally speak with an extraterrestrial (Which has always been a dream of mine), in the end, I found this place and became open to the idea of spiritual enlightenment, despite not knowing where to start.

That book proved to me that reality wasn't as boring as I thought it was. Not only does extraterrestrial life exist, but they're already among us, and there's a lot of them. At the same time, I find beyond disappointing that all this is kept secret from the public under the excuse of 'not wanting mass hysteria', and how far governments will go to enforce it. I'll never understand the logic of withholding that kind of knowledge from the public. The idea of non-human type sentient beings has already been normalized through countless forms of fiction, the only groups on Earth that'd freak out would be religious extremist groups.

Maybe one day mass disclosure can happen.

• Very well explained, thank you.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
1 hour ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
2 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
2 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
2 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
2 hours ago
More…