Replies

  • Evolution!!! :) :)   <3

    249880_233357413348035_7151873_n.jpg

    599034_461333507241125_41298445_n.jpg

  • I have to post this too - it's just TOOOO funny :-D  <3 "Romney" at a closed Dinner talking about his views on Women... :) aahaha

    • Delilah7777:  All I can hear is this stupid Yo'Mama song, not the video you posted.

      • You can push the pause button at the top of the player Darkstar... 

        You can also click the YouTube link at the bottom right of the video I posted to watch it directly on YouTube...  You have to hit play first - and it will show up... 

        • Delilah7777:  Thanks.

  • 68453_10151244374401749_1295392966_n.jpg

    • Delilah7777:  Make me puke.

  • Beautiful!!!! :) Love Alex Grey!!! :)

  • For the anit-Obamas:

    http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/so-about-the-election...

    HOW DO YOU END UP WITH TWO EVILS - DO YOU SEE THROUGH THE PLOT?

  • First the Corn-Fed Iowa Woman video, and now the Yo'Mama music! AHHHHHHH!

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Ancient Civilizations
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
"𒉆𒋫𒊒...An Akkadian reference to "namtaru." which means, a divine decree of fate, or assigned destiny...In this example, one allotted to human function....The Sumerian equivalent being "namtar" 𒀭𒉆𒋻

There are many references in Mesopotamian tablets,…"
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings to you! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj!The deepest battle is not between political parties, nations, or religions. It is a battle over human consciousness itself.A humanity disconnected from its inner compass…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/29/2026 by EraOfLight — Leave a reply You are not here to escape the Matrix, but to transcend its influence over your consciousness.The Matrix is not simply a physical system surrounding you. It is the total field of conditioned…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Posted on 09/28/2026 by EraOfLight — 1 Comment ↓ Sons and daughters of menThe sons and daughters of men are under the direct protection of God, so that they may accomplish what they were sent to do in this world and to serve humanity. Until…
12 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
20 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
21 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
21 hours ago
More…