merkaba4.jpg?width=200BY COMMANDER LADY ATHENA AND THE ASHTAR COMMAND
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profile/CmdrLadyAthena

Dear Commanders, You have asked information about our ships and which one you might be working upon? My answer may be more than you originally had in mind since we utilize neither space ships nor UFO's as you would be accustomed to thinking of them.

The Ashtar Command will join with me now in describing the Light technology which governs our interactions with Humankind. We will endeavor to impart to you an understanding of Merkabah. The term, Merkabah, is the Hebrew word meaning chariot. Remember Erich von Däniken's wonderful book and 1970's film, Chariots Of The Gods? Allow us now to elucidate this sacred subject. 

BIRTH OUR MERKABAH: The Merkabah is a Spiritually birthed and quickened, glorified body of fiery Light. This Merkabah vehicle is an extension and radiation of our consciousness. It is generated out of our intensity of love for God, coupled with our desire to give of ourselves in selfless service.
You could say that it is the shape that our Spiritual intensity of Divine love and aspiration takes in time and space....met by descending Grace. This intensity of intent is what produces this multi dimensional and transdimensional auric,energy field called Merkabah or the fiery chariot. Remember in the Holy Bible how the prophet Elijah ascended into heaven in a flaming chariot ? Perhaps this will have a deeper meaning for you now ? Elijah was simply demonstrating what you beloved ones are all called to aspire to eventually accomplish yourselves. Such ones who come and go via Merkabah are termed Ophanim, such as Elijah and Enoch. The Merkabah coordinates our function intention, purpose, time phase etc. as sons of super luminal Light, in fulfilling our missions for God. In sacred geometry this is symbolized by the star of David. NO

NUTS AND BOLTS IN OUR STAR SHIPS! Thus we are not utilizing third dimensional " nuts and bolts" metal space craft at all. However the fallen angels, Nephilim, or Satan el's are the ones who originally attempted through their ungodly sciences of technology to create an artificial metallic merkabah or UFO. It was this technology brought into Atlantis that led to it's energy aberration and subsequent destruction. By means of these imitative metallic craft, devoid of the fire of love of the Living Spirit, these ones sought to mount up and ascend and rule the heavens. These rebellious spirits sought power to dominate, take captive, and control the universe. They sought to rule by means of their mental cleverness, knowledge, technology and force rather than through God's original plan of Divine Love. The Satanels and Nephilim lack the fiery love for God necessary in order to birth a genuine Merkabah. They are unable to ascend through their mind force and loveless, technology they are soulless entities trapped by their own lawless rebelliousness. The Merkabah is thus the fiery carriage, the chariot of the Ultraterrestrial Adonim, the Lords of Light. It can take many forms and commonly manifests as a star tetrahedron.

OTHER EXTRATERRESTRIAL RACES: Perhaps we should add that there are as well other third density and fourth density, non ascended extraterrestrial races inhabiting the astral planes and lower heavens. These races are not necessarily fallen, nor rebellious although they are still utilizing the ufo type of ships. Their ships are constructed by combining etheric and higher mental energies in addition to titanium, and other substances. Often these metals and other components used for these ships are mined, within our solar system, upon our moon and Mars where these craft are frequently constructed for Confederation usage. Yes, they as well as we, all function within the Confederation of United and Peaceful Worlds. Such space craft are frequently powered by solar magnetically charged crystals. These other races are unfolding within the lower heavens in a similar, though not identical manner, to the root races upon Earth.

THE HUMAN SPECIES AND EARTH ARE UNIQUE: Earth is unique and apparently the only fallen world in need of a special program of redemption and restoration to the Divine Plan (for Earth housed the fallen and laggard of the destroyed planet, Maldek.)This program was instituted through the Office of the Christ in sending Jesus, a Divine Incarnation, as the Vessel of Remission and Salvation for Human Souls and Earth.

WHERE ARE WE FROM AND WHAT IS OUR MISSION? We of the Ashtar Galactic Command are, at our higher levels, representatives of the Twelfth Kingdom of the Divine Throne Worlds of the Most High. We were initially known as The Orion Jerusalem Command. We originate from the "Imperishable Star" regions of the Elohim, the higher Heavens or Shamayyim of Sirius and Tak-Orion and the Greater Central Sun systems of the High Command. We were sent into the lower heavens to guard and oversee the mission of the Most Radiant One, Lord Sananda/Jesus Emmanuel. To assist Him in the restoration of the Divine Will and plan upon Earth and to assist the prodigal sons of God, Humanity in their return to the Father's House of Many Mansions. We thus assist the Christ and His Spiritual Hierarchy of Earth in the Spiritual education and ascension of Mankind. We aid in mankind's restoration to the Adam Kadmon, or original Divine design. Humanity is in process of emerging from the limited Human state into being full spectrum, unlimited light ..Ain Soph, ascended Star beings.

WHAT TYPE OF BEINGS ARE IN THE ASHTAR COMMAND? The numerous ranks within the Command are comprised of Etherians,Celestial s, Devas, Angels, multi dimensional ET's, Ultra terrestrials, Zoharim races, Whole Light Full Spectrum Beings, Adonim or Lords of Light, Elohi or Creator Beings, demigods, Divine Beings, Ophanim, Sirian Dolphin and Whale beings etc.: We have representatives from all dimensional planes, realms, worlds, sun systems etc. Millions of beings and perhaps we could more accurately say, billions come under our guardianship. We have also within our fleets beings at all levels of development Spiritually, both ascended and ascending, Humans and Man, those currently manifesting in the original (non-fallen) Divine Image and Similitude known as the Adam Kadmon. All of Humanity is destined to be returned to this Divine pattern of the Adam Kadmon.

HOW OUR SHIPS ARE MADE: Our "ships" are formed by our conjoined intent, for a specific purpose. Some of these are created, like a mayavirupa, a thought form made and held intact by meditational focus for a specific and temporary usage and purpose . Afterwards this thought focused energy can be dissolved, reconstituted or remolded according to our function and requirement. Some of our ships are composed of sentient micro organisms, some are partly amino-etheric computerized, or manned by robots. This is the case especially when we enter into the denser regions governed by the fallen masters of the dark lodge.

MERKABAH CAN ASSUME MANY FORMS: Life upon our mother ships closely resembles being upon a planetary world. These massive cities in space can house up to millions and are complete multi-dimensional ecosystems. These worlds in space can be as large as a city, or even in some cases a small country. Sometimes our ships are referred to as bioplasmic manifestations since they can appear as globs of multi colored lights that seem to morph into different configurations, and to separate and form new combinations of shape and formation.

THE GLORIOUS MYSTERY OF MERKABAH: There is really no way that we are able to convey to the human mind the most awesome revelation regarding the reality of Merkabah. The fact is that we, in ourselves, out of our own Divine nature and essence are our star ships! We become and form our Merkabah through our consciousness manifesting as this vehicle...which indeed can appear exactly like a UFO! Within the higher heavens or Shamayyim, the Merkabah is replaced by an even more glorious manifestation known as the Zohar body. The Zohar, the highest of five energy -light bodies currently being developed within the advanced Human being, is similar to the Ananda rupa or Bliss body. The Zohar body or fiery chariot is a manifestation of one's Divinity, one's nature as a Son of God, just as the Merkabah is. The Merkabah has both an individual as well as a group or collective application where more than one being can conjoin as we do in creating the familiar, many tiered, lenticular cloud ships. Perhaps some of you will have gained more clarity in comprehending what we are communicating here. If not we, refer you to two books that will assist in your understanding of the concept of Merkabah; The Keys of Enoch ( The Book Of Knowledge ) and a small booklet on The Five Bodies by Dr. J.J. Hurtak. The Academy of Future Science web site, affs.org or keysofenoch. org will be where you may order these books.

WHO IS THE ASHTAR COMMAND REALLY? You see Beloveds, we of the Ashtar Galactic Command are not your average psychic, astral plane level of phenomena, UFO or ET group. There are many such out there that you may encounter, but we are not one of them. What we are is quite literally, the Hosts of Heaven who over lighted, guided and served the Most High God, Adonai Tsebayoth the Lord God of Hosts and His Son, Our Most Radiant One, Emanuel, Yeshua Ha- Mashiah, Jesus the Christ during His Earthly mission. We continue to do so, as He continues to serve in ascending this planet, reclaiming it in the Father's Name as His and Humanity's Kingdom.

WHO THEN IS COMMANDER ASHTAR? Ashtar, the Commander in Chief of the Ashtar Galactic Command is an Adonai, a Lord of Light. One of the B'nai Or, B'nai Elohi, (Sons of Light, Sons of God.) He is a non-fallen Celestial Being that has advanced way beyond the levels of the ascended masters of Earth. Many of the original masters serving the Earth system have originally come primarily from Venus and Sirius. There are also some here from Mars, Jupiter, Neptune and Uranus, within our Earth's Hierarchy. There are also a few from Mercury, Saturn and currently Earth and elsewhere.

THE UNLIMITED NATURE OF OUR STAR SHIPS: Our star ships or Merkabahs are not limited by time or space. We can appear as small as a spark of light, or as large as the state of California . A Star, lenticular cloud, globe, bubble, pillar of Fire, pillar of Light, like a sun or moon, a zig zag, triangle, crescent, or star tetrahedron, a saucer or bell shape, etc. We lower our vibratory wave length and appear, we raise it and disappear. We glide upon the etheric wave bands and currents of space like a ship sails upon the ocean currents. We do not actually travel in the higher levels we utilize molecular displacement. This occurs by exchanging or displacing the molecules of one density coordinate with those of another. Individuals on Earth serving also out of body within our fleets serve upon star ships that accommodate your specific frequency and density orientation. "your ship" is one that will match the level of your light body, your mission in service to the Universal Father. Within a myriad of worlds we, as Spirit Beings are ever in service to all forms of life.

YOUR SPIRITUAL CONNECTIONS AND 'UPLINE': You have also asked to know who are your " Spiritual Mentors"? As for the ones who constitute your Spiritual up line, we as well as you, work within specific Spiritual lineages, orders, inner and outer plane ashrams, etc. . . Within the Ashtar Command and the general ranks of Light Workers, all will function upon this planet through the Office of the Christ under the specific governance of Jesus the Christ. Within this universe, we also function through the ordinances of the Throne of God represented by the Archangel of the Divine Presence Metatron. At the highest levels we work within the lineages of the Masters of Light and Sound known as the Spiritual Wayshowers or Travelers. We all minister through the protocols of the Order of Melchizedek, and come under the protection of the Angelic Command of Michael, and the Orders of Michael and Gabriel. Some work under the Archangelic lineages of Uriel, Jophiel, Chamuel, Rafael, Zadkiel, or various angelic and other Devic groupings. The Orders of Enoch, Zadok, the Office of the Holy Spirit, lineage of the Master Mary, The Divine Mother, there are many such lineages. There are also the many Spiritual cities within, upon and around the Earth; Telos, and the Agartha Inner Earth Cities , Shambhala, the Trans-Himalayan and South Indian Lodges of Masters. The Avatar and Kumara lineages, the Vairagi, lineage of Spiritual Travelers and so forth.

WHOMEVER YOU LOVE IS WITH YOU NOW: It is appropriate to assume that with Whom ever you experience a heart connection, you are associated with that One in some manner. It is most often one's own Self as a higher aspect that contacts or communicates through or to you! We have often emphasized the importance of not opening yourselves up indiscriminately to any spirit, whether extraterrestrial, a self proclaimed, ascended master, guru, or spirit guide. We of the Command and Confederation Fleets love and care deeply about every one of you. It is the desire of our hearts to see that each one who chooses to, fully manifest your Divine nature and heritage, fulfill your mission, and to be noble examples of Spirit led Sons of God. May you be committed, humble and fruitful servers of all life, where ever you may be. In living thus you will be bringing honor to our Creator as well as adding to the good reputation of our Command. With our deepest love, the Ashtar Galactic Command and

Commander Lady Athena. Adonai

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Once again I sincerely do apologize for my barbaric outburst and I completely agree with your views I normally do not behave in that manner, but I really do become emotionally distraught when I hear or see anyone treat eachother that way, its not right to hurt the feelings of others although I attempted to do just that it really wasnt his fault I guess I just had a bad day once again jason aristotle from the bottom and top of my heart im sorry really I think I hurt myself more than you maybe one-day we can all get along and share ideas without throwing ourselves. In the way as I did,during my morning meditation I cried like a scared child for attempting to be coarse with you but as masteroflight mentioned it is best to externalize,but a wise man takes action without taking action,maybe that was meant for my own healing in a way,sorry bro. Love love love<3
    • Hey, believe me. I've been having some really rough days lately. That explains the tone of some of my posts. Eddie pushed me and I pushed back. How can I hold it against you? Sure can't! Have a nice day!

SNAILFLIGHT.gif

• "Are you talking to me IM?"

My LSD-reply was to Joseph Pepe. :)

"From what I gather, most of everything is fake, except us..:-)"

That's the most sane thing I've heard today :)

• TO I. M. ASCENDING,

"Are you talking to me?"

Ha! I remember that line from that movie with whashisface. You know, the guy with the wart on his face that is insured for a couple of million-dollars. Deniro, that's the guy. I'll never forget the line where he asks young hooker whatsherface what her name is and she says,

"Easy"

"Easy? What kind of a name is that?"

"Well, it's 'easy' to remember"

*Oh yeah, it was a young Jodi Foster. I think the name of the movie was Taxi. Or was it The Easy Taxi. I Googled it. Taxi Driver with Robert Deniro and Jodi Foster. I love it when he beats the crap out of that smartass pimp.

• a truly wonderful message - thank you

• a truly wonderful message - thank you

• 8113982690?profile=original

• During the 90's I took care of and solved a LOT of LSD-psychosis.. The drug was very popular among the kids and there has always been a shortage of de-programmers who knows how to bring a drug induced psychosis to an end.
    I had my work cut out for me back then so PLEASE do not advert LSD to the masses again. LSD is a drug that should only be used by experienced shamans.

If you promptly MUST take a stong hallucinogenic compound, take 2-5grams of Psilocybe Semilanceata or Psilocybe Cubensis instead.
    It'll NOT warp your mind to oblivion but it sure as hell will teach you to RESPECT hallucinogens.

• boys+tongue+stuck+to+frozen+pole.jpg

• TO EDDIE,

I was under the impression that you believed all Ashtar Command doctrine as though it is the GOSPEL TRUTH. This is why I got angry at you. If you don't blindly believe all Ashtar Command doctrine as though it is the Gospel Truth...well...I no longer hold anything against you for you are a lousy representative of Ashtar Command doctrine. Then again...so am I. We have something in common. Ha!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
49 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…