I've been trying to work out the karmic permutations of my situation and it is starting to concern me quite a bit. I have had for quite a while now an intuitive feeling that my mission was to write at least one book that would in some way help uplift, inspire and guide people. Anyway I've finished my first book, which I think could be quite helpful, but I am unable to get a publisher. Since I have only six months left to live now, I'm naturally pretty concerned about this. I've wondering what would happen to me if my book doesn't get published. Do I get punished for this I wonder and blocked from ascending? I mean if I have finished the book, done the work and tried as hard as I could to get it published, can I be blamed if it doesnt? Any ideas on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I invested my money to fund programs I had written for the millennial time and the accounts were frozen and I was left with nothing to publish. I finished my book two years ago, so it's been sitting for two years. Now a few people are starting to come through who could see what I was about and are helping--not in a big way--but enough to get the ball rolling.  I've also been shown a "greater plan" and had to be open to "letting go" and letting the greater plan unfold as well. So I'm just going with the flow. You did your part--you wrote the book, and are sending your intent out to be supported, listen and move in faith when guided. Then relax and let the universe support you however that looks. The global monies will be available soon to support us in our work, and I believe at the same time, the greater plan will unfold and who needs books?? My intuitive daughter said to me, "Mom all your stuff came from the Father realm--it's already in place. You don't have to do anymore. You did what you came to do. Everything is going to look differently than you think."

So you did what you came to do and keep following your guidance, the rest will be provided--however that looks.  

• I am sorry to hear about your situation and I wish you to have a very happy six months, or many more.  I don't believe you can be stopped from Ascending if that is your intention.  It isn't your fault that your book is not yet published and I don't see how this can interfere with your intentions.  You wrote the book, which someone else already mentioned, so you have already fulfilled your obligation.  The pressure you put upon yourself will only drain your energy and serve no purpose.  I wish you luck with publication but I also wish you peace in your heart.

• Thanks Trinity, I appreciate your kind words of support. I hope it does get published soon!

• You said you feel your mission was to write a book. Well you wrote the book. It's written. Mission accomplished. Writing a book and getting it published are two different things. Now that you have it written down, no matter what happens... it's now existing in the physical world and will be there long after you are there. If it's meant to reach a wide range of viewers, the forces of the universe will help set that in motion... whether you're alive or not. Or you could publish it for free on the internet in a blog or ezine. Depends on how badly you want other people to read your work and how much you think it'll help people. Personally, I feel that if you have something to share that can help anyone, free information is the easiest information to reach people. If you helped one person climb the negativity because of your words... that's one more thank you note you'll get in your "heaven inbox". And if you only have 6 months left to live, might as well get as much of your external self out into the world as you can before you go right? Because once you go, that's it, you're done - you can't come back in the current human you're currently living as. You can only come back in the future, should you choose to reincarnate again.

Also, don't think that 6 months is set in stone. It's not. You can stay longer if you wish. If you're sick but have a will to stay, you can. But if you're weary and tired and agree that you should go, and you're ready, then you will... unless you received a misinterpreted sign. I misinterpreted a message from my guides about my death date, but I realized I made this mistake because they were showing me to live every day to the fullest (and man I sure did when I thought I had only 3 months left to live). The very same day I thought I was going to die, my heart screamed "Take me! I'm ready! Let's go already!", and I stood there feeling like a fool wondering what was taking so long. Later that day I ended up in a huge fight with my partner, and knew I couldn't leave until he was healed from it. Now I realize that fight was initiated to show me that I was meant to stay longer... because if I would've left while he was still hurting, I would've been stuck by his side in my spirit body (by choice) trying to get him to heal.

Nowadays, my understanding is that you can choose when to go. We are given multiple windows of opportunities to stay or go. That's what a lot of those NDE's (Near Death Experiences) are about. Those are the people who decided to continue with their incarnation for one reason or another... the other people's stories we don't know about in the physical world (although you can hear about their story on the other side!) since they decided it was time to go. And for some of the people who have a gut feeling about a death date, it might just turn into a NDE depending on how much the person has learned between the date of notice and the due date. Because usually when someone is given their death due date, it's time for them to come to terms with their lifetime, tie up loose ends and make sure there are no regrets... and a lot of  people... after doing this... decide they really aren't ready to go yet, and so they get more time.. specially the ones who truly want this to be their last incarnation (tbh, I'm one of those people who would really rather not prefer to go through birth from now, all over again... and it's always up to you and if you feel you've learned enough from the Earth experience, no one ever forces anyone to reincarnate). And if this really is your last reincarnation... might as well try and stick it out for as long as you possibly can!

I ascended this past May and I still have missions to complete. You must remember our creator is unconditional love and you are your only judge. Ascension is to climb. It's lifting your awareness of your own spirituality. It's not an event, it's a state of being. Dying is not ascension, it's a transition to the heaven realm. You ascend during your physical lifetime while we live within Earth's limitations, which is difficult to do comparatively, since when you're dead and existing in the spirit realm, you are connected and feel the unconditional love and have access to all knowledge. Ultimately, the goal is to ascend while living in the physical.

It's up to you how you feel about this book. If you think you should do more with it before you die, then you should. Otherwise when you pass and you're unhappy with it just sitting there, you're going to contemplate how you're going to get the message to your loved ones regarding the book now sitting in your house, and how they should proceed... if they are even able to receive your message or not. No one punishes you. You can only punish yourself. So do what you can now in your physical body while you have it!

• Also - writing a book - may be the purpose of giving you drive to persevere and carry on.

Many times you've stated you want to give up (or look forward to major world changes) - hey I've lost heart too and many other's are also waiting.

But a book might have been for reasons that it kept you going. It gave you purpose, meaning, the ability to fight to live, a reason to live. So we need to detach a little and see that it could've been to keep us going, not really delivering on the life changing information that we hoped to deliver to help awaken other's.

• Thanks as always for your words of support butterfly. Its true I have been living too much in a space of fear in the last few years. I feel I am ascending though, I have really started to let go of alot of 3D attachments...I guess getting a book published was the one last thing I wanted to do before I left. Wiring a book has certainly kept me going, it has helped me escape all the trudgery and negetivity of the world. If I hadnt had my writing I might well have not survived this long.

• u dont need a mission.. but if somehow u think u need a mission to keep u going, then writing it is, and not publishing..
        just write if it makes u any better and dont worry about publish and such... in other words, make your mission whatever keeps u alive, as long as this thing doesnt cause any harm to others...

• Thank you everyone for your kind words of support, it means alot to me.

• Draco, What has been 'predicted' on Dec 2012, is not set in stone. No one knows the day or the hour. Your urgency to get this finished and conclude you only have 6 months - only creates anxiety.  All we can do is our best.

Someone said last year a comet was hitting in September. Nothing came of it. Many people were in fear (including me) and it was only a major distraction. It was a load of crap and I saw that it is pointless worrying about these things.

Many of us have knowledge that we are remembering from previous lifetimes. Our knowledge could really help the world but the world isn't ready for it yet. It will take a major shake up. Or it could be futuristic.  Perhaps someone will print your book (even if it's only 1 person) and might use it in 300 years time. I've written books too but don't know how to get them out there.  I grieve that they could've helped to save many families from falling apart unnecessarily. But I accept that knowledge has been withheld from the people for a reason.

You are not living in a headspace of love while you are living in fear like this. Love yourself to have come this far in your journey. No one will punish us.  I'm sure you've already ascended in leaps and bounds in this incarnation.

• Sorry to hear about your situation Draco, but don't worry about not ascending due to a mission. Some missions are successful, some are not. But this is not the army, so to speak, theres no punishing, especially when you tried in earnest. I've been released from my original mission, and choosing a different one. My guides are nothing but supportive.

The truth is you do not even have to perform your mission, just that you will feel empty and lost if you don't. Tertiusgaudens is right also, there are writers and musicians who are said be the greatest artists of their generation who have passed away anonymous and unrecognized. Then in a few years time when someone recognizes your work and you get published, there woud have been no reason for being karmically punished you see :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
13 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
14 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
More…