I've been trying to work out the karmic permutations of my situation and it is starting to concern me quite a bit. I have had for quite a while now an intuitive feeling that my mission was to write at least one book that would in some way help uplift, inspire and guide people. Anyway I've finished my first book, which I think could be quite helpful, but I am unable to get a publisher. Since I have only six months left to live now, I'm naturally pretty concerned about this. I've wondering what would happen to me if my book doesn't get published. Do I get punished for this I wonder and blocked from ascending? I mean if I have finished the book, done the work and tried as hard as I could to get it published, can I be blamed if it doesnt? Any ideas on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I feel empty every time I don't write something. Its the toughest thing of all, putting all the effort in, and in the end not even getting recognised for it. I feel empty

• Nietzsche wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote...

He could hardly sell a book, nobody had any idea.

The breakthrough came after his death. Then he became the most important thinker of the 19th century in the West.

Other example - Johann Sebastian Bach. His music is immortal. But not when he was alive. He was long passed away that his music was discovered.

My dear one, write as you have been given to do so. Do your work. You might die and change the plane - then someone else will publish your words if it is supposed to be.

Write, dear friend, write and follow your feelings. The rest might not be in your hands...

I had still an idea. You may ask Ben-Arion, for he published an e-book. Just ask...

• No one will be punished and keep you from ascending. I live with my twin flame from our ship and he has mentioned time and time again that everyone that has good intentions no matter how messed up emotionally they may be will be ascending. When full disclosure happens the opportunities and technologies will be so vast that there will be no disease, missing organs and limbs, etc. Not to mention no starvation, poverty, war and destructive earth practices. Self publishing is the way to go these days, even famous authors are doing it. You have to do all your own advertising anyway and the publisher takes forever while asking you to change it and then takes most of your money. If it's time sensitive start your own blog with excerpts from your book and offer it as an e-book. E-books have surpassed hard copies in sales. Not to worry if you don't do any of it. You choosing to be here on this plant at this time is service enough. You chose to give up most of your higher realm powers in order to assist mother earth and the rest of humanity. You may not feel this way, but you certainly did. We are blessed to have you with us. We love you and thank you.

Blessings,

Arienus

• Thanks for the tips Arienus. I have thought about self publishing but its very difficult to mass market it to a wide audience if I have zero marketing and advertising budget. The Ebooks that have surpassed hard copies already have a corporate backing. Thanks again for your supportive words... I hope I can make it back to the higher realms.

• Why do you believe you will not go back to the higher realms? Is there something in the book you wrote that can help you release self doubt and feel more empowered? Radio is free publicity and no traveling. I wrote a book called "It's Not Weird Anymore: An Extraordinary True Tale" and of all the marketing things I tried radio is the best way to go. I have other free resources as well if you are interested. Energetically it would benefit you and your book greatly if you cleared self doubt. In my view this is the biggest stumbling block you have.

My book has not become a best seller yet but I did win the "2011 Readers favorite Award." My other half from the ships told me that it isn't necessary for me to be well known as most authors hope for but the energy of the book has influences I have not comprehended yet. In other words doing what ever we feel pulled to do has a positive impact whether it becomes well known or not.

Blessings,

Arienus

• Thank you for saying this-especially about "no matter how messed up they may be"

• It has to do with how manipulated humans have been and how imbalanced our institutions we have been subjected to are. Divine Creation and the company of heaven understand this and have taken it into account. 

Blessings,

Arienus

• only idea I have here is that stop worrying about next 6 months and do what you are set to do. Heck ~!~ Do better...............or at least try.................................................................................................................

you say you are dying in 6 months. What the heck, is all that about ? Did you plan out such event, did you mark your calendar for this ?....................................

RE U SURE about it ?

• Hey Draco,

6 months to live? well i dont think anyone can hold it against you if your book deal doesnt go through on time!

You cant be blamed for something you tried earnestly to do, in my opinion :)

<3

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
13 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
13 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
13 hours ago
More…