You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
Latest Activity
"Thanks, I will-I don't know how close but they should be better than the vids I have. One night 5 craft lined in formation and brightly lumbered through the sky, but I didn't have my camera."
"Yup, good luck with the new camera....👍🏻📸...and send my regards to them..."
"Thanks Drexk-I purchased a new camera-tomorrow night looks like clear skies and I should get some good closeups of the GFL craft."
"As easily as if they were balloons, by rods and hands, they slipped the stones into place, at which point the sound was stopped and their weight was normalised...
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
Like being in space...A 200 ton granite block....no problem..!! ;-)…"
"After levitating the stones, how did they direct them?"
"A "sustained note," in Sumerian cuneiform, is 𒋾𒊓Sound harmonics using the human singing voice was practised in ancient times, to move and place, massive granite blocks into exact positions, within temple walls....The Sumerian priests were taught by…"
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
"𒈣....Of course, Ark technology far predates the time of Moses and the ancient Sumerians described their own Ark(s) in exact technical terms, within clay tablet records we can view today and be astounded, by the parallels between the biblical…"
CHAPTER VII:
MEDITATION
Having broken through the walls of the intellect and grown…
Replies
Your list left out Paul McCartney, who really should be included due to his influence. He really let loose with Illuminati signs during his last concert in Austin!!!!
Here's Paul doing the 666 hand gesture, and John with the "hook 'em horns" gesture. But then they were dropping a lot of acid at that time, so it's possible they were just doing what they were told while their bank accounts exploded.
And here's Aleister Crowley on the Sergeant Pepper album, included as one of the people admired by The Beatles. It was reported that Jimi Hendrix (who reportedly liked to party with the Beatles) was introduced to Crowley's books by The Beatles, but he was too busy trying to keep his guitars in tune.
And here's the McCartney Ram album. Horns of the devil!!!
Drake, David Bowie, Bob Marley and Jim Carrey - what a surprise!
Now the question is how to get rid of this group and bring them down to Earth Level...before they are put in the mode of goodness I would like to see them suffer for their sins against the innocent humanity