Humanity has been plagued by a history of Battles.

Opposing and negative forces have locked horns and battled to the death.

Continuously - since the beginning of the recent recorded history....

The iron age of quarrel and hippocracy has been scared and ravaged by continous slaying all in the name of some abstract justice.

To What has freewill lead us ?

Lead to negativity

opposition and destruction at last and perpetually

just like seasonal changes.

Conflict has caused extreme stress.

And stress is the cause of physical illness.

A sick self destructive society is not a good way to forge ahead into a future of uncertainty.

What is the divine will for mankind?

What is the divine plan?

sphinx1.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FREEWILL or illusion............

• Please define the concept of "illusion"? :)

• I'm not Lalit---...

but here is my definiton anyway....

Illusion -- or in Sanskrit--- MAYA--

means that which is not...

If I believe something is a certain way----that doesnt make it real---

Illusion has nothing to do with belief --- it has to do what is real...

So there is a prayer in the East---

ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय ।
        Aum asato mā sadgamaya

Lead us from the unreal to the real

तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
        Tamaso mā jyotir gamaya

Lead us from darkness to light

मृत्योर्माऽमृतं गमय ।
        Lead us from death to immortality

Lead us from death to immortality

- Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 1.3.28.

Om Shanti Shanti Shantihi

Where light is real and darkness is unreal

• we are given free will to make choice that help us learn and grow in this ascension school of 3d/4d-we are born with the 7 deadly sins intact and influences from good and bad entities-you make your choices and are responsible for the outcome-this isn't taught to children any more apparently, it's old fashioned

• "To What has freewill lead us ?"

The ability to choose NOT to participate in many of the foolish games of earth.
    Without Free Will, my existence here would have been unendurable because I am allergic to physical war and NEED to be able to choose to skip it.

"Lead to negativity"

only if you choose so.

"opposition and destruction at last and perpetually"

only if you choose so.

"Conflict has caused extreme stress."

Indeed it has. Recently I chose NOT to kill everyone in a specified building in my town, even tho I had the rights to do it.

"And stress is the cause of physical illness."

Actually NO, the cause of physical illness is within. Those who are perfectly balanced both inside and outside, usually don't get ill (and they don't allow themselves to get stressed either other than in rare cases but I can assure you that that level of stress does not get them ill)

"What is the divine will for mankind?"

I'd imagine that the sole intention of Divine Will is to allow for rapid evollution and multipolarized experience as to complete the spiritual body of mankind. If you have no negative experiences in your baggage, you won't be able to recognise and avoid them in the future.

"What is the divine plan?"

The question you should ask yourself is wether there's a difference or not between Divine Plan and Divine Will.

• There is always a choice..

but once you chose then the die of karma( mysterious unseen fate) is thrown...

and the result does not belong to you.

Therefor act without attachment... 

• True divines will not even try to force their will into you they dont even bother about us. Until you alone start seeking help they wont do anything.

Regarding free will. There is none any more on earth you are just not aware of it. You think your thought are yours but they are not and when you realize that you get under attack to break your will.

Everything you think and do or you think that you need to do is mixed with manipulative thoughts of others and nothing and noone can free you or give you your free will back except you and you alone will have to fight to regain it back.

• Milan if someone is truly beyond the plane of material attachment.. then they have nothing to do...

not only do they have nothing to do,,, but by their sweet will they could do anything--- and are not bound up to our

conception of duty or inaction....

• Freedom of choice is whats you've got

freedom from choice is what you want...

• Sorry, but I prefer being able to think for myself than being controlled by some self-righteous being.

Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
11 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
16 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
17 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
17 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
17 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
17 hours ago
More…