The End Has Begun... 2014

What if History told a true story of the Future... What if the Future was in Fact real to the Those in the Past, thus connecting us to them in an infinity amount of events in life. What if One of those events was the End of Days or claimed name Revelation. T"he fires falling from the sky."

The End Time, End Times, or End of Days are the eschatological writings in the three Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam) and in doomsday scenarios in various other non-Abrahamic religions. In Christianity, the End Times are often depicted as a time of tribulation that precedes the Second Coming of the Christian "saviour" or a "hoped-for deliverer", Jesus, the Christian Messiah, who will usher in the Kingdom of God and bring an end to suffering and evil. In Islam, Yawm al-Qiyāmah "the Day of Resurrection" or Yawm ad-Din "the Day of Judgement", Allah's final assessment of humanity, ispreceded by the end of the world. In Judaism the term "End of Days" istaken from the Tanakh, Numbers 24:4, as a reference to the Messianic era and the Jewish belief in the coming of Mashiach and the World to Come. Various other religions also have eschatological beliefs associated with turning and redemption.

Now imagine a scenario cleverly placed in our face. Hinting at us when that time would come, without actually saying such a time exists... Well my friends. Children if Light and Eternity... You're leaders are the one organizing the ultimate change in human history. The Extermination of As Many Human Beings As Possible. Simply ask NATO who have scheduled the end of Afghanistan, thus preparing the next event to have different reasons to have Troops, War and Military Funding:

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/1120/breaking6.html

Then Ask Al-Qaida who plan on more Cargo Plane attacks. The symbol of :Dragons" or "Balls of Fire" falling from the sky.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40295902/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa

We have a chance to save this Place. Lets find a way to be just ONE step ahead. Write the History for Tomorrow. Because my friends, There will be a Tomorrow. We are Freedom Light, We are Billion Strong, We are children of God's, The Light of What we Can Not Understand nor see. Trust in your hearts and prove to the Alliances of Deception and evil; This Time The Truth Shall Victor....

Martyn Redd --Signing Off--

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I agree with you Robert. Not everyone .....those who has to stay back in the 3rd dimension will continue with their soul lessons ...until they learn to fulfil whatever their soul purpose might be. Sending Reiki blessings your way...
    • "Since these religions have elements of truth mixed with lies and manipulations it is hard to say. It's a lot like today. The truth is hidden in the overload of lies."
      I think the truth(s) are these:
      Hinduism: Life is an illusion
      Buddhism: Life is suffering
      Christianity: All are God
      Islam: We all are one community (the concept of "ummam", a single world/community of Islam)
      I can't think of anything for Judaism.
    • Hello Ann,
      The information about Buddhist doing spiritual cleansing...they don't really do that. Not the staunch Buddhists. Usually the ones that are merged like Buddhist/Taoist/Zen (not necessarily in that order or all 3 in one), they do drive the 'nasty spirits' out of people, their homes/offices etc.

I've experienced it personally myself with a very powerful 'Warrior' and his spiritual belief is much of his own. He is helping a lot of people who go to him for help and he accepts 'donations' (whatever they can afford) to help pay for his utility bills. One can't earn a lot of money doing these kind of spiritual services - it's his karma during this lifetime to help others in need..especially the poor ones. He's also very prone to 'spiritual attacks' from helping others and he's old now - in his 70s.

His master who taught him how to 'fight spiritual battles' (with really bad spirits - and they're very real although we can't see them) has passed on (during one of his 'battle') 5 or 6 years ago and his master is now his spiritual guide. They'll have different set of rules and what they're limited to do in the other realms...what they can see and divulge etc.

They can see certain portions of darkness and what might be 'brewing there'...where others can't see. He helped me a lot when I was on a spiritual warfare and my daugher, Amelia, was the target.

I lost her during that 'battle' and now...I don't take any chances with anybody or anything.
  • Thanks for posting. I have more confidence by reading your above article.
  • If I go to Afghanistan , I don´t want to kill Taleban. If that´s part of the deal to be part of service in the military - nope. I´d rather want to be a guerilla warfare operative or something else instead......until I find the army of choise to enter for some basic training or whatever.
  • I love that Michael Jackson video where he makes the negative go back into time to become the positive again before and then the negative itself can´t happen as it thought it could because it was just a movie.
    I´d love to go to some army and do some army service and go back home. It´d probably be for a few months or maybe a year or something and then I go back home and I can tell my people if I survived that I did. It´d be something like the Nordic Army or the French Foreign Legion or preferreably some well payed army.
  • Thank you very much, Michilin.
    Very good news indeed!
    We're all claiming our royalty/birthright and our tru spiritual identity as we're speaking/writing. Sending Reiki blessings your way.
  • I really don't think any of the "Religions" have it totally figured out... I tend to go by what life has shown me, not by what's written in some book...

Religion is really to control people more than anything, if people were to truily Liberate their mind, they would see that they control their reality and destiny.....

That's what we are learning right now, and it's going to be a very humbling experience.....
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
21 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…