THE GIST
  • The diamond planet is part of a binary star system located 4,000 light-years from Earth.
  • The body is the leftovers of a once-massive star, now reduced to solid crystal-like carbon -- diamond.
  • Scientists would like to find a pulsar with a black hole companion.
diamond planet

The pulsar and its planet are part of the Milky Way’s plane of stars and lie 4.000 light-years away in the constellation of Serpens (the Snake). Click to enlarge this image.
Swinburne Astronomy

Astronomers have found the remains of a once-massive star, now transformed into a solid diamond five times bigger than Earth.

The object circles a pulsing companion star about 4,000 light years from Earth in the constellation Serpens (The Snake), which lies about one-eighth of the way toward the center of the Milky Way galaxy.

Astronomers noticed that the steady pulses of energy coming from the star, known as J1719-1438, were regularly and minutely disturbed, a phenomenon caused by the gravitational tug of another, smaller circling object.

NEWS: Planet in the Sky With Diamonds

By measuring the pattern, scientists were able to figure out how far away the second object circles and its mass, leading to the realization that they had found a bizarre binary system, with one partner reduced to a diamond core.

"In this case, something with the mass of our sun has evolved to be something the mass of a planet -- quite extraordinary," astronomer Michael Keith, with the Australia Telescope National Facility, wrote in an email to Discovery News.

The companion to J1719-1438 never got big enough to produce elements much heavier than carbon, so after its lighter-weight hydrogen and helium were stripped away that would leave a solid core of carbon -- diamond.

"Due to the immense pressure, the carbon will be in a dense crystal-like structure, although much more closely packed than in a diamond on Earth," Keith said.

The system is now stable, with no evidence that it will change for billions of years.

NEWS: Diamond Oceans Possible on Uranus, Neptune

"Of course, this also means that it could well have been around for a long time, just waiting for us to find it. Since it's likely to last for longer than the Earth or the sun, I would say that in this case, a diamond really is forever," Keith said.

The diamond planet was found as part of an ongoing search for pulsating stars, known as pulsars, which scientists like to use as probes.

"We'd like to find a pulsar with a black hole companion," Michael Kramer, director of the Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy in Bonn, Germany, told Discovery News. "It's the exotic case that tell us most about the laws of physics and what's going on in the universe."

The research is published in this week's Science.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, thank you Ravinder for another interesting read.  If any of us would like to live on a sparkling diamond planet with our human form, we will first have to become the God like beings we were meant to become. From what I understand, this is done by reaching Apotheosis, by becoming Breatharians (sun worshippers) first. When we no longer need food, water to drink, or sleep, and can walk through walls; we will have attained this state of being. This is the information that has been kept secret from us for thousands of years. Some people have actually resorted to ingesting monoatomic gold to speed up their consciousness to attain this God like state. It is said in ancient texts that the Annunaki need gold in order to keep themselves from dying. Is this the reason gold has become so costly lately? Has our government been hoarding it? Have other governments been doing the same to pay an other worldly debt of some kind?   I've read that on Earth, for humans, if we ingest that secret gold mixture; it destroys the DNA strand from the bottom up. It just seems easier, and more sound a decision, to become a Bretharian by way of making the physical sacrifices; like doing the systematic fasting; in between the very careful; sun gazing.  What are your thoughts?
  • Very interesting, Ravinder.  Thank you for this posting.  This planet would be a very powerful entity... we the know the etheric properties of diamond, and the placement of it would make it a major conduit for Source energy. 
  • I'd love to, however, money is still an issue that I allow myself no idea, whatsoever that I can see as any 'relevant' conflict, if others can't live without it, they can still take an f. hike, so I can find out & so n, one thing is to live here on Earth, another thing a future, e.g. my own one that my fate mission has no right, whatsoever that I can fail to believe in, greetings, 'J.A.' I don't care that much for Christmas.
  • ...yeaaieee..we found solution for the world Debt crisis... now, the only problem is to go there and mine it... lol...

..im expecting also people now, to bid for to buy it...haha... :)))

• Knowing human greed this might start a war who wants to own the DIAMOND PLANET ....or shall we all have a piece of the cake...all equal shares of land on the Diamond Planet
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"I would like to see this former US sniper, given a job in cyber-security, as he requests, now that he was forced to leave the military, on the grounds of ill health, following a compulsory covid jab....

"John Rich interviews a former sniper who was…"
8 seconds ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to see this former US sniper, given a job in cyber-security, as he requests, now that he was forced to leave the military, on the grounds of ill health, following a compulsory covid jab....

"John Rich interviews a former sniper who was…"
1 minute ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Speaking of Dark Cabal filth. This video gets into the new hate speech bill as they wanna call it signed by Justin Trudeau. https://youtu.be/AYR_NNHnh4I?si=nWyU4LoUUZwc-9dv"
30 minutes ago
"Since the wicked witch and the beast from Hell Hillary Clinton is back with her ridiculous opinions here's a good video just made by Russell Brand here who gets into how Hillary has lost the plot just as the title says. Hillary for Gitmo 2025.…"
58 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Missing U" · composer Stephane Deschezeaux, Compilation Boogie Land Music Vol 02, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2023-11-17👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUu9eKlICJ8"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post One Rebel Star Should Fall From The EU Flag's Circular Constellation and Rise Anew With Greater and Brighter Light
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"From a biblical stance, if Europe is the beast, then China is the dragon....In this case, a PAPER DRAGON:

Red China is obsessed with "mega projects," which are often simply intended to impress foreigners...and more often than not, TOTALLY…"
4 hours ago
6 hours ago
More…