Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

THe darks got me at he tiny shop with old things and nobody buiys,So maybe this is my last donce3.I didnt get any job/ too old ? and however I took any small jobs I didnt managed to pay the bills and in result they cut me off electricity,gas and told me to move fropm the flat.I even borrow some little money and opened tiny shop but nobody who has money buys them.I donyt know what to do,I asked for help the Light Entities but also no result..I maybe write the lst timemthe battery is diying.I am very sadf because I hope I survive to the disclosure

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sue,your help is the one I need the most!! I know that people there cant help me,I think and believe with your help will be miracle.I feel your great shinning lIGHT AND REALLY UNCONDITIONAL lOVE.I can smile now because I dont feel now alone.

Namaste and love

Sending also

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Strenght Light Faith sister and endless Love

tHANK YOU,i LOVE YOU ALL!

Aren't there social services in Poland?

Yes,but I dont fulfill the condition,I dont have a lot of children and I dont drink.I am looking for my own solution.Now,I charged my notebook at my friend flat.I am trying hard,believe me.

If you stay with the right friends you will live a little longer and that could be a lifetime..

Yes,you are right.My friends are ok,but their situation isnt very good.

If i could take you all and make a entire community i will be very happy but i cannot ....

I am not a rich guy...but i am rich in wisdom and love..

Think a little...i stay in Romania...

Do you think it is better in my country then in yours?

No...so i chose to resist ...to not give up ..and to fight for each day..and to live longer...

So do not please the Masters...resist and live another day like tomorrow to have the option to fight for your rights...for your Freedom..!

We will not go quiet into the Dark!

Who did not kill me make me stronger...

And think to that...are many other country in the world today who do not have even we have..

So think at that...

I know it is a Spartan way but the times are very difficult for all of us i know that...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS,I MUST FIGHT AND I WILL.TRHANK YOU FOR YOUR M.ADDRESS,JUST IN CASE.I THINK NOW I WAS BORN WORRIOR,I HAVE BEEN FIOGHTEENG SINCE MY EARLY YEARS.SO NOW I HOPE THERE IS OUR LAST BATTLE- THE SUCCESFULL ONE!!!

tHANK YOU VERY MUCH THESE ARE THE WORDS i NEED.i AM HAPYY TO HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS AND HOPE THANKS YOUR PRAYERS I MANAGE TO SURVIVE,

No we havent Salvation Army and social services are...rubbish.You should spend a lot of hours in gov.offices,they treat you as a thief and after many weeks you get...25 dollars per month.It isnt any help for anybody.I want to help me myself.Before I havent any problems to find the job.But when I got 50 my "good luck" .It isnt the country" for old people".We are in UE but the conditions are of "another planet".I cant move into the village because there are even harder condition for those"from the cities".The social relations inside the coutry are very funny.It is very odd country not very friendly for citiziens,especially the older ones.It would be better for the country they die soon rather then later.In hospitals they even dont do some operations for older people,they use to say "what for at such age ".Another case there is if you are old with big money.Then you are the princess...

That is my reality.

Family here ...they start to have a busy time when you call and have problems.Some day I will tell you about my only brother.I have just forgiven him but cant forget.

In short that is my surroundings and background.I must have been crazy to choose such a pl;ace considering the soul contract..

With Light and Love,thank you my friend for your support

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Mt. Shasta Paranormal Hot Spot -- Brad Olsen...HIGHLY RECOMMEND'
"Lovely Jubbley...here I come Mt Shasta "
53 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted discussions
54 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's video
Thumbnail

Galactic Federation of Light Drekx Omega January 19 2015

"Never take the professional advice of conventional medical 'experts' who simply serve the…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"The key to long life, free of illness is one to two meals per day, no snacks outside a defined…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"There were ancient Earth humans who lived by applying these simple diet and fasting principles. We…"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

"Most people have too much insulin [fat storage hormone,] and thus not enough glucogon production…"
2 hours ago
Thumbnail

"The method by which a normal human being may achieve a lifespan, far in excess of 72-years [1…"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Ancient Sanskrit Writings: UFOs Visited Our Planet 6.000 Years Ago... INTERESTING'
"Far far advanced then us ...forget about NASA ..and some of their lies"
2 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship