I just want to ask what the people on AC think about the events 3-22-16 in Brüssel (airport & subway).

Does it really serve Daesh in the middle east to perpetrate these kind of attacks on civilians in Europe?
Swedish minister of state Stefan Lofven takes this attack as an attack on the open democratic society, which translates to irresponsible and destructive immigration policies enforced by the elite, "old" media and some political ideolgies (leftism - liberalism, marxism, feminism etc). He also says the main goals of Daesh is to instill fear and make us close borders i.e changing immigration policies - things I really find to be unrelated from what I understand to be the expressed goals of the Daesh leadership.

I don't think those are the main goals related to Daesh in the middle-east in their current stage, maybe in a later stage when they control their own countries. At this point it is bad strategy that threatens more head-on military conflicts, which will keep them from their goals of turning areas of middle-east into a caliphate with their extremist and fundamental version of Islam and islamism.

Just imagine the long term consequences of this attack and the political elite and media who claims those natural consequences would benefit movements like Daesh/IS and similar and should therefore be avoided altogether.

It doesn't make sense unless you're out to start global war and be exterminated.

And do we have anyone who think this was a false flag operation here? Is there anything to indicate this so far, or so early in the aftermath of this attack?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93mi_pIU6cI
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • I THINK THE BRUSSEL BOMBINGS WERE ATTENTION DIVERSIONS AT IMPORTANT AREAS OF INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL. This allowed the terrorist cell to "get away" while the patsy gets all the attention at an important avenue(s).of travel (and leaving other avenues of travel open and receiving less attention).

• Marxism supports international working class solidarity, not religious frenzy by Islamic fundamentalism....So please take Marxism off the hate list and place the blame on the CAPITALIST OLIGARCHS, who use the various ISIL and AL QUADA fools, to fight for them...Initially in Afghanistan, Bin Laden et al and now in EUROPE, against Europeans....under Iraq incubated USA/TURKISH ISIL.....

• Some of the most rabid islamist supporters are leftist marxists communists who like to think of themselves as culturally enlightened hipster intellectuals, they only express PC opinions/views/ideas and have turned the enviromentalist party in sweden from a treehugger-party to a refugee-hugger party.

Since communism and marxism share so much similarites I don't think their origins are that much different, like with feminism.

• False flag or not they will use it as an excuse to take away more rights under the pretense of keeping us ´´safe.´´   It is not surprising if the ISIL attacks Brussels, for this is the headquarters of NATO.   There are many Muslims, including ISIL, who are very upset and angry because the NATO bombings are killing thousands of civilians every day.   I heard an interview with someone who survived the Paris shootings and he heard a woman ask the shooters ´´why are you killing civilians?´´ and he replied that it was because France was bombing Syria and killing civilians. 

here, check this...it is very informative.

https://www.rt.com/shows/watching-the-hawks/336830-brussels-attack-...

• Do you think NATO can be stopped and that it would be correct to assume NATO is something different than France, Germany, Sweden or any other country who works with NATO and not against it? If NATO is bombing Syria and killing alot of civilians isn't NATO committing war crimes and letting the civilians of supporting countries pay the price with their lives, plus additional fear and blood? How come no NATO top dogs are held responsible and punished for the bombings of and destabilizing of Syria (and more etc). I would say the same forces are currently destabilizing Sweden with the subsequent results of these very same bombings. Syrians can't even bring Assad to justice, or assasinate him, for bombing them but innocent civilians in nations where the elite supports NATO will die because they don't try hard enough to stop NATO and bring the responsible to justice there? Something is fishy here. Does Assad get his shitty bombs from the allied west/NATO countries or Russia or somewhere else?

• Interesting link, thanks ^^^

Despite the message you relay in text I feel that targeting innocent civilians will have the opposite effect and escalate the bombings of countries that ISIL is trying to scare our "elite" to withdraw their forces from. It isn't the european people or masses that make the decision of doing military interventions and operations in these countries, it's the zionist "elite" and our countries in Europe is saturated in their propaganda and more or less totally under their influence.

ISIL tactics, if it's ISIL perpetrating these attacks, are not going to produce the desired effect but it will escalate and deepen the conflict btw the zionist "elite" that basically runs our countries and the countries they are waging small scale war against for financial gain or control/influence over new areas.

If they rather would show us the way by attacking the zionist "elite" responsible for the bombings (like the NATO headquarters), that would be so much more effective. The ones they are targeting now might be random or innocent people, like taking your revenge on people that can't even influence the politics behind, for example: France being in Syria bombing civilians.

I think this "attack" and the Paris shootings are different than Charlie Hebdo, 9/11 or Breivik who was targeting political youths on Utöya as they're clearly targeting regular civilians in order to make the people change what the ruling elite is doing, which is doomed to fail in my opinion.

Our government cares more about a giant influx of foreigners and returning ex. ISIL fighters (as they're called by some liberal politicians) than the people they are supposed to represent and protect.

Swedish politicians and media doesn't give a fuck what happens to Sweden and the swedish people, they loathe us, ridicule us, berate us and oppress us in favour of melanated foreigners. I'm guessing the same goes for France, Germany and Great Britain.

This tactic or strategy of targeting civilians looks really bad and won't gain much sympathy at all. I would suspect targeting the military forces operating in or near Syria or the elite responsible would have greater effect, even the desired effect if done correctly and extensively.

This scare tactic will backfire on them because the way it looks (if they are truly the ones behind it), like europeans will chicken out and democratically choose new political leaders who suddenly can withstand the pressure of the zionist "elites" agenda? Not going to happen unfortunately.

No country should however bomb civilians in Syria, even if that is what Assad has been doing too -  two wrongs simply don't make a right.

• I agree that terrorism makes things worse instead of better, it is an idea of revenge and wanting people to suffer that is motivating terrorism...they simply want to cause pain.  The zionist khazarian plan is that by mixing races and destroying cultures they will create a slave race.  They certainly have destroyed the culture in Iraq, Libya and Syria; however their plan has a flaw from the beginning.  It has been shown that when two races mix that the children have the best of both races genetically. (you can see this with dogs...purebread dogs are weaker and have more genetic defects than mixed breeds)   So, if we mix the people then it makes them stronger and not robotic slaves....look at all the creative dynamic people in the USA who are of mixed race. The zionist plan has a failed premise and never could work.

Right now the zionist plan is to get everyone fearing and hating moslems so we will fight against the immigrants and forget about the bigger picture and who is manipulating us. There are 2 levels to their plans...the first level is to keep it secret;  the second level is when we know about it and then react in fear.  This is true about all these plans like chemtrails, mind control, etc...you can see how they still manipulate people through the fear of knowing about these things and thus getting the reaction they want.

• If terrorism actually targeted the men and women responsible for the "bad" events that have upset the terrorists I would not have any problems with it, take the fictional eco-terrorism in Final Fantasy VII as an example if you will. In that game you join a terrorist group that call themselves Avalanche and they bomb the facilities of the evil corporation of Shinra, which pollutes and drains the lifeforce of the world they inhabit, even with some calculated civilians casualities. I think they have an obligation to act and stop Shinra from killing the planet if they are capable and their activities gain more supporters.

You can have terror with a noble cause, but I don't regard bringing about religious oppression to be a noble cause. Save a planet from imminent destruction by the hand of evil and end slavery and oppression would be noble causes imho.

Terror/terrorism is just the voiceless, powerless and uninfluential resorting to violence to get their point across and change the manifested reality, often the idea is to change it for the better (in accordance to the beliefs and views held by the terrorists/rebels/resistence. The fine line here is that rebels and resistances are possibly sympathetic people where as terrorists should never receive any sympathy at all, a taboo that has recently been broken in Sweden too.

I don't buy your idea or your concept of mixed breed being superior to pure breed and would like to see your sources for that strange deduction, some of the things the Grey's warn us about is not mixing too much, too fast as that process will dillute genetic variation, produce a homogenous genetic make-up and in the long term future will lead to severe genetic degeneration. The genetic degeneration of modern time is even evident now, I think.

Much because race mixing in the past have been frowned upon and taboo = not done in the optimal scale. This is just due to uncontrolled and unscientific breeding among humans. Royal families and patches of the upper class have practiced incest & inbreeding with a catastrophic result, increasing their level of genetic deterioration. I think conditions such as dyslexia is a kind of evidence of incest/inbreeding took place sometime in the genetic past.

A genetically strong human is beautiful looking, symmetrically built, high IQ, strong body (athletic qualities) and health (good immune system). Having whites/caucasians mix with negroid/melanated people will produce a halfbreed with more athletic bodies, lower IQ and anomalous DNA and immune systems. But whether you mix with white or black being white or black yourself will always be a lottery that will produce some unfit offspring and some fitter/more evolved/better offspring. If anything the difficulty of finding a genetically strong mate, a fit btw various types of immunesystem is hard in any given race, homogenous culture and/or people and that is why some people look elsewhere to experiment with these mixed breed creations.

They Greys have genetically little or no variation between individuals which has forced them to create clones and organically synthesized bodies from scratch, they were also on the brink of extinction (in a state of severe genetic deterioration) when they found humans and started to tamper with our genetic make-up in order to long into the future create hybrids to "carry on the torch" and keep their "cultures" and knowledge alive, even continue with the goal of ascension process and seeding life on new planets.

The various dog races have been breed unscientifically for traits rather for genetic fitness & -purity, the races were created in a time man had little understanding of genetics and the negative effects of inbreeding/incest. Dog races have been created in a way that have made the purebreeds genetically impure or unfit if you will. It is not comparable to humans or the natural selection process that existed in neolithic/stone age times where intelligence, physical prowess and craftmanship were key to survival.

• Feather Winger:  The elites want to destroy ALL cultures and ALL races to make us more easily manageable, with the end result being  NO races and NO culture (much easier to control). 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
13 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
14 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
15 hours ago
More…