The Arcturian Starships

The Arcturian starships are the finest in the entire universe.

They are propelled by crystals that do not come from that planet but from a planet in the Milky Way that has not been discovered by Earthly scientists. These crystals have a way of conducting light energy from the Great Central Sun.

The Arcturians say that they not longer use computers because they long ago outgrew the need for them. They have other systems that are far more advanced. One section of the starship is a replication of Arcturus. It has the ability to take any crewmember back to Arcturus in his etheric body. This helps to strengthen and rejuvenate crewmembers who are away from home for long periods of time as they traverse the universes. Earth's frequency is very harsh for Arcturians because of their fifth-dimensional frequency.

Arcturians don't eat but are able to ingest energy. The Arcturians sleep for only a short time once a week, but for them it is a sacred time to soul travel and connect to higher realms of consciousness.

Another room in the Arcturian starship has a complete data bank containing every aspect of Earth life and of life on other planets as well. Arcturians are able to ingest information by means of their telepathic abilities and through their nervous systems. This process is similar to ingesting food but it occurs on an energy level. They are able to assimilate information one hundred times faster than the average human being on Earth.

An Arcturian ship has a room that strengthens the vibration of all who enter so they will not be overwhelmed by even the strongest vibrations of Planet Earth. The Arcturians are able to travel through time. They also have shuttlecraft that are global in shape which are used for activating energy points and grids on Earth that have been lying dormant for many centuries.

The Arcturians have been working with Earth since life first started on this planet. They have many bases on Earth, and they also have three bases on the Moon. Many of their bases on Earth are inside mountains. Arcturians can manifest physically, but they also exist in the etheric state, so physical matter is not an obstacle to them.

There is a vaporizing section in a starship that can instantly make any person or object disappear. They use it on a person only if he has died. The amazing thing about this machine is that whatever is vaporized can be resolidified at any time in the future just by checking the ship's records. The more I learn about Arcturus, the more Star Trek seems realistic.

Many souls are brought to the Arcturian starships during the dream state where they are worked on and helped, although the Arcturians never invade a person's free choice as the Grays are doing. The Arcturians are here to assist humans in entering the fourth and fifth dimensions of reality and in raising their vibrational frequencies. They stand as the guardians and protectors of higher consciousness in the universe.

They are based in every country on the planet and, and in fact, have bases all over the universe. They are here to educate humanity but have had a difficult time dealing with the government and the military, who are primarily interested in military technology, not spiritual enlightenment.

The Arcturians could help in an even greater and more open capacity than they are now, but the people who govern the United States and the world are so materialistically and egoistically oriented that they resist the help of these incredibly advanced beings. Instead, the U.S. government made a deal with the Grays who are very selfish beings interested only in taking over the world for their own greedy purposes.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• http://tomkenyon.com/store/lightship

Hello, Ravinder, this is a great disc of the sounds of a Lightship- the entire disc created by one man using no instruments... I have the full copy and use it for meditation sometimes.  Warning, it does make you feel very strange and causes energy rushes in your body.  I love the Arcturians too, thanks for sharing :)

• I am looking for a little help. A few days ago I dreamt (?) of a symbol. It was like an inverted V with a circle around the apex, then later, I saw it with circles around the apex and both other points. The day after that I had the name 'acturians' come in to my head. So I began searching the net. This is the closest I have found to the symbol.  Then I found this discussion, and while reading through the replies I saw the picture of the little green person and felt the overwhealming desire to start sobbing.......Can anyone explain this??? I have never considered myself a star-seed as there was no reason to before this and now I am thouroughly confused.8113965080?profile=original8108752693?profile=original

•  

Hi Indigo,

Definitely sounds like the Arcturians are telepathically contacting you. When you had the overwhelming desire to start sobbing, was it a desire to start sobbing out of joy and happiness or sadness? Happiness I would hope, if so, maybe that picture sparked some remembrance of them being family.

• It was definately a feeling of recognition. It was almost like "Oh, thank god. THERE you are, I thought I'd lost you" kind of thing, like a mother who thought their child was missing and began to panic then found them again. It was relief and sadness too, like I had started to grieve for them. I just dont get it. Im confused, I have a billion questions.  I have had no other experiences in my waking memory.

What do I do now?

P.S THANK YOU! And have you ever seen that symbol before?

•  

Thanks for sharing, I find your experience very interesting. As far as the symbol goes, I haven't seen that one in particular. But the feeling I get (they communicate in feelings) wait aha! something just occured to me.  When in telepathic communication, you feel what they feel and visa versa.

You may have been feeling their feelings towards you. From my experience they do look upon us as children.

In a figurative sense and a literal sense I believe. Not in a patronizing way at all, just that's the sort of paternal love they have for us. It is a very divine love.

Maybe they lost track of you in some way,...their energy permeates this thread, and when they felt you connect. Then they were relieved that they have re-established the connection.

As far as the symbol goes, I haven't seen it, but I get the feeling that it's your personal contact symbol.  If you want to connect with them, focus on that symbol. I have my own symbol too, and so do others.

This all stems from my intuition, so it is only my opinion and I don't expect you to take it as gospel

If you feel inclined, please keep us posted if your contact experiences intensify!

Wishing you well!

• WOW! Thank you sooooo much Spirited!  Earlier today, I was lying really relaxed, being meditative i guess and I  saw an infinity symbol, you know, the number 8 on its side? Then  I felt energy, and heres where it get tricky to expalin, I felt like me or my energy was being manipulated INTO this infinity symbol. It was totally peaceful, like being in the ocean with gentle rolling waves.  Theres more, but I'll have a hard time putting it into words, a red-lined grid that covered and connected all things, all life. Maybe covered isnt right, hmmm, imagine a really stretchy sheet laid out flat, then imagine a person, a tree, a planet pushing up under the sheet and then their shape being completely encapsulated in the sheet.( Sorry thats the best I can do. :) )This red grid connected everything, because everything was from the grid. Think its  symbolic of the universal energy, like I was being shown how it's all connected.

*shrug*

Sure is getting interesting though. And I'm a bit of an empath so it's completey possible I was picking up on anothers feelings. Again thank you, helps to know I'm not imagining it  or worse....going crazy.

Big Loves. XX.

• http://youtu.be/kXBat7hhiEQ

Arcturian lense-formed mothership (for about 22 km big) + some scouts ,visiting Ravinder in London, 2011

- YouTube
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
  • GALACTIC FEDERATION MEMBERS

Arcturians

Members name: The Arcturian Confederation.

Accepted into the Galactic Federation: Approximately 3.75 million years ago.

Distance from Earth: Approximately 36 Light Years.

Life form Type:  A Horse-like sentient Being.

Physical Appearance:  Arcturians are a highly sentient mammaloid species that closely resemble a Horse. The body is rather tall and slender with a somewhat stylized horse`s head. The skin ranges in color from a Vanilla shade to a very dark brown. Arcturians posess a mane on the back of the neck and head and an extremely thin tail that is only slightly remincent of that of a Horse.

The hands end in 4 fingers that are very long, supple and very thin. The arms legs and body have a very muscular appearance. The Arcturian eyes are much bigger than those of humans and are either pale blue or dark brown in color. The ears somewhat correspond to those of a Horse, but they are smaller and more rounded than those of their earthly counterparts.

In size, Arcturian males rang in high from 7 feet toalmost 8 feet 6 inches ( 2.3 to 2.64 meters). Females vary from just bellow 7 feet to about 8 feet 2 inches (2.11 to 2.49 eters).

Spesial Traits and abilities: In the Galactic Federation, Arcturians are noted for their mastery of time (Galacic times, calendars, etecetera). and their exceptional abilities in science and spilosophy.

Average amount of sleep needed: Usually 1 to 3 hours daily.

Language: Arcturians speak a tonal language that sounds similar to Chinese or Vietnamese.

Mother ship and other Craft: Arcturian ships range from a diving bell.shaped scout ship that varies from about 40 to 75 feet (12.2 to 22.9 meters) in diameter, to a lens-shaped planetary command mother ship that is over 14 miles (22.5 kilometers) in lenght.

Info: Pao

• CROP CIRCLE BY THE ARCTURIANS

http://www.3foldsun.com/sfs.jpg

• 8113965080?profile=original8113965284?profile=original8113964897?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
23 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
37 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
42 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
More…