Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

The Anunnaki MUST Return To Fix Their Creation That Has Gone Astray

The Anunnaki MUST Return To Fix Their Creation That Has Gone Astray

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Editor, In5D.com

For thousands of years, our spiritual and physical capabilities have been limited through the genetic manipulation of our DNA by the Anunnaki. To modern science, this is called “Junk DNA” but in fact, the “Junk DNA” contains the dormant genetics that separate us from being literal gods and goddesses.

The key is in our DNA

According to the research of Gregg Braden, we only have 20 of the 64 codons in our DNA “turned on”. One must ask, “Why would Creator/Source limit our genetic capabilities by turning off most of our DNA?”

Hypothetically, if we can figure out how to turn on the latent codons in our DNA, we could feasibly do anything, such as heal every person on the planet instantaneously as well as healing Mother Earth, herself, from the poisoning of our water, air, and food supplies.

Robert Morning Sky gives one of the best explanations of how our DNA evolved

Read more + video

http://in5d.com/the-anunnaki-must-return-to-fix-their-creation-that...

Views: 555

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes it's hard not to let the 99% take over lol I wish mine would take over lol my sister in law told me the other day my problem is my heart is to big and it gets me in trouble people tend to walk on me take advantage she said no matter how bad someone's hurt me I still love them and help them I need to grow a pair and be more assertive I just don't see it happening lol I'm a lost cause on that I guess....

What is freedom?  What is free will?  If something can be taken away from you, then you never had it to begin with.  Myself, I am in charge of my own growth and destiny, the old fashioned way, through blood, sweat and tears, just like my ancestors :-) There are no shortcuts and if someone did offer one, I would consider them suspicious, we cannot take each others lessons away.  

PS, mother nature never does a backwards change, we cannot devolve, it is not possible, though some humans seem like they have.  

Well Said! :)

RSS

Featured

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship