The Absence of Color - Black

I would sincerely like to hear some opinions on this topic, because it has become rather a "bone of contention" with me.  Am I making too big a deal out of this?  I have observed more and more useage of the "color" black (and it isn't really a color.....it's the absence of color) at least here in the US.  I don't know about other countries.  It's being used in clothing, automobiles and now even in home decorating to give a room some "pop".  Excuse me, I'll take dark brown, dark blue to give a room some "pop".  The only black I have in our home is that that is put there by the owners of our apartment complex. 

Only recently we had to have a new microwave installed and the maintenance man asked my husband if I'd prefer black or white.  My husband got a good laugh out of this knowing how I feel about black.  Needless to say, I have a new white microwave.

The reason this concerns me is that what manifests in the world is the reflection of, or manifestation of consciousness.  

Everywhere I go in this city, particularly, is the huge number of people I see wearing black, black, black, even in the summer months, and black draws the heat of the Sun, so, why wear it in the Summer months especially? 

Now,  I know that "society" has taught us (conditioned us?) that black denotes sophistication, formality, etc.  But, do we really need to keep listening to society?  Are we not mature enough Spiritually that we can make our own choices without the opinions of society to dictate to us what's "correct"?  

Quite frankly, and I could be incorrect about this, but, can I not rely on the colors a person wears to tell me where they are in their Soul's growth.  My question is why would anyone prefer to wear black over the Earth tones or even white (white contains all colors of the spectrum), bright lively colors.  Are we not representatives of the Creator wherever we go?
My preference is white, yellow, Light, bright energizing colors.

I guess the bottom line for me is:  When are we going to start "seeing" and making our own choices without someone telling us what we "should" do.

I may be stepping on some toes here, and if so, I regret it, but, my Love for Truth has brought me where I am today, it's created me to be Who I Am today, and I am determined to speak it as I know it.  

Please feel free to speak your mind/Heart.  You will not "hurt my feelings".  I won't take it personally.  I promise.

I can recall when I was a small child going to the movies with my parents to see westerns, and even then, the guys in the white hats were the "good guys" and the guys in the black hats were the "bad guys".  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Amelia. IMO it has nothing at all to do with culture. Some things just are what they are.

And, yes, my feeling is that EVERYONE on this planet has some "black" or "darkness" or shadow in their consciousness that needs to be dealt with. I know I have areas where I need to grow. How about you, Amelia?
      • Actually, I wasn't agreeing that some things are just what they are for everyone. I was saying that black may affect only you that way because you have made it so in your mind. For others, who have set their minds up differently, it may be a powerful color of love and luck.

My own personal philosophy has driven me to think that we make up our "karma" with our own personal thoughts and guilts-- that we only receive vindication or punishment when we think its coming-- or a black cat is only bad luck if you know it is an omen.

What you think of as the "blackness" of a man's soul might be the "redness" in the mind's eye of another man. We all read and think and feel and vibrate on different levels of understanding, and though we are all intertwined, we are still on our own playground to some degree. We are the painters, and the dreamers of the dreams.

Paint your dream as you see fit.

Some will use black, and see joy still.
        • I used to go a bit further. When we see a person wear colors i match them on where they have them on their body with the chakras energy at that moment. The catholic church to uses colors with al the diff dressings they have so you can see where on the ladder of consciousness they are suposed to be.. Some people migth use the color red for pants and express strong sexual feelings on that chakra. I do have some reservations on thinking that a person that only wears black from head to toe, is a happy person. When i was a puber i used to dress the way i felt, and when i felt sad or bad i would wear black. Now i use most bleu and white, light green and orange to.
          • LOL Cedric. I was sharing with my guy this morning that everyday I go to my closet to pick what I am going to wear that day.....I've noticed it kinda depends on my "mood", or what I am feeling at the time. I was strongly into yellow at one time, but, now my leanings are more toward the blue family.....greens.....and with Summer approaching, a lot of white.....I wear mostly the cool color family in the Summer. I DO enjoy bright, vibrant colors.....to me.....they feel more ALIVE.
    • Thank you, my dear friend. And, I sincerely hope that I am "preaching to the choir". ;o) I just felt "lead" to open this up for discussion.
  • I do not like black at all. It seems every person i meet that wears black is somehow negative,same with people who wear white...it seems they have to mutch of 1 sided thinking...I used to studie colors on people the colors on what side of the body,uper part or legs or shoes it seems it has a subcounscious message. And it has been used in all centuries,look at Hitler Black and Red...seems to hit on the right spot.
    • I'm bringing this back, because I want to add something I found on "Eagle Spirit Ministry", this great site I found when googling ascension symptoms.

They have a color chart there, and I could not resist posting what I feel is very supportive of my feelings about black.

Here is what was said about it:

"negativity, fear, anxiety, hatred, resentment, guilt, depression. Known as the color of evil, despair, sin and mourning. Represents satanic ritual, darkness and the underworld." My feelings exactly. But, go ahead an use black if you choose to.
  • I like black. As a waiter in restaurants you can disappear if you need to, its camouflage. It's also slick, and sharp, always adaptable with a bright, tie, ... there's lots of pop when you've got a black contrast... light is not so bright without a shadow.
    I however rarely wear black... mostly bright red, white, pale yellow, purples and lavender, all depends on mood... barely ever earth tones, except for shoes. I was at a restaurant tonight where the decor was black and white dimly lit with fresh cut white blooming branches, candles, open kitchen.. it was stunning.. black and white, its a classic...

though in the financial district on wall street during rush hour when you see an army of black suited individuals comfortable running you over, it can be terrifying.
    • Black is not really the absence of colour.... it absorbs colour and does not reflect colour. When you mix 3 primary colours you get black.
      Check out the Wikipedia quite informative... Black means many different things to different cultures... i.e. in Japan it means sophistication, experience, achievement that's why in Karate the highest belt is black and white is a colour of immaturity and in Karate means very little...Native American people use it to depict the earth...Spiritually speaking black is also used to refer to a womb where new creative ideas...new worlds are to emerge from..God created from the void of darkness and emptyness and brought into being all that is...
      Interesting to learn about it.

Marion
      • I beg to disagree with you, Marion. According to physics, black IS the absence of color. You might be able to mix colors to get black, but, black alone has no color. From my perspective black is the absence of Light. In the higher dimensions, there is NO black.....no darkness....it's eternally Light. The point I've been attempting to make here is that black is the absence of color, thus, the absence of Light. Good point, Marion, that "God created from the void of darkness and emptiness and brought into being all that is...." my point exactly. Would you say that God was not pleased with the darkness? If God was pleased with it, why change it?
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
6 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
7 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0