That is not our real sun...

What you possibly are seeing in the sky is an artificial sun.... The real sun is being block by a large reflective screens and being redirected to the old earth orbit, The Earth shift has all ready happen. The real sun rises in the north and sets in the south... All Light Workers and any one interested in this matter, please look into this idea... See references below.

Time of Transition for Planet Earth

A Time of Planet wide Earth Changes

The official beginning of 4D, fourth dimensional energy, will begin to affect Earth's solar system on 11.11.11 as it begins to encounter energy from the galactic equatorial plane region - as a universe & galactic wide harmonic frequency will open and affect this whole area of space.

Whether people call this phenomenon a stargate or portal this area of faster higher fourth dimensional energy is real. This historic date of 11.11.11 begins the infusion of 4D dimensional energy onto your planet. It will affect Earth & its people in a positive, uplifting way like never before experienced in your planet's history.

2012 - 2013
The saturation of this higher frequency vibration will continue from the end of 2011, through all of 2012, reaching full strength during the time of December 21, 2012 - which will bring a completely new, even higher level frequency vibration - such that the experience & measurement of time as the people of Earth have known it... will begin to go away.

These vibrational changes, and continued geophysical changes, earthquakes, volcanoes going off, wave events, these will all continue to happen throughout 2012, into March 2013 [and beyond] when the final rotation of the 90 degree shift of Earth's crust happens with the present day East/West orientation of the continents moving into their new North/South orientation.

There is also expected to be a magnetic pole shift, a reversal, during this time, but will likely not cause any problems for the people of Earth. There is of course likely to be a temporary period of adjustment of Earth's electrical systems, but this is only expected to last a few hours time. It will not be problematic. If there are any difficulties at all, the biospheres of the Andromeda Council stand ready to help and will help.

The 23.5 degree off-axis tilt of the Earth that presently exists should be corrected as well, and will be no longer. This will mean a much more temperate climate for planet Earth overall. Think of the whole planet as having a climate much like that of the Mediterranean region.

Yes, planet Earth will likely go through continued dramatic changes to get to this new higher vibrational existence. And these events as life changing they will be to both humans and all life on the planet... these changes are normal and necessary for this process. It is transformation. It is evolution.

During this overall time every living thing from the largest to the smallest will be offered the opportunity to change, to evolve, into 4D, fourth dimensional life.

Just like a woman's body changes, adjusts & expands, Earth too must go through her uncomfortable adjustments, her labor pains, and the momentary intense pain of child birth. her Earth too must adjust & prepare herself for this new beginning, for her new life as a 4th density world... a far more colorful, vibrant, & beautiful 4th dimensional world.

These earth changes are expected to settle down throughout remaining later part of 2013, and will begin the completion of this cycle by the end of October, winding down in December 2013.
Above text is from the Adromeda Conuncil website: http://www.andromedacouncil.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ct3YsHrps&feature=g-all-u
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Then why are you here if you have it all figured out? No, seriously! I would really like to understand your purpose for attempting to interrupt "EVERYONE" else's thinking. It's not respectful, nor intelligent. Now if someone asks you a question and you respond with complete and total skepticism, that would make sense. So please, enlighten me if you can. Please!!!!!

• Right - I get what you're saying - I guess I'm just feeling sensitive about how some of these OMG comments may make someone feel who was trying to share something they thought was interesting - you have your right to express your feelings on the matter... and you made some good points...

• its true what you say.  all around people are mired in their personal biases.

• AS are you. But I am curious, are you here to spy as a government agent or is it that you just have nothing else to do?

• hahahaha....too funny....I love giraffes....wonder how long he can tread water...

• Marique .. that giraffes pic disapeared .. here it is again ..

funny_giraffe_picture_10.jpg

3sw420787yu4.gif

• That goes on a lot around here, lol...guess we have not made much progress since the monkey stage, lol...

• You should not laugh, the sun really is not what you know. Sun - is a twisted space-time, and we, along with the entire solar system is inside a large bubble of local space. In other words we are in a different space in relation to the rest of the universe. With a normal space, we are bound by two tunnels, one at the north pole of the sun, the other on the south pole.

image1090.jpg?width=320

• That is really interesting Dceron.  Could you expand about this, it really has captured my interest.  I am not kidding, so all kidding aside, sometimes my warped sense of humor gets away from me, but I had in the past heard or read about this theory about the solar system being a system within a divide somehow.  I find this fascinating.  Could you give me links to this information, I want to read more. 

• 8114384875?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
6 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
6 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| Source,    Hello Beautiful Soul!After strengthening our spiritual connection and being illuminated by cosmic coding in April, we now have the opportunity to “Be the Light” in May through spiritual awakening.This requires us to move beyond the…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceWe are the Andromedan Council of Light, and we are very excited to be connecting with you. It is a wonderful time there on Earth to be seeking out your own sense of fulfillment and satisfaction, and that is because you have never had more…
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"🦅Yes, Chris Miller is the "iron eagle" on Trump tower.....He served in 5th special forces group, a Green Beret. He later served as director of the National Counterterrorism Centre, from August 10th to November 9th, 2020.
And from November 9th, 2020,…"
13 hours ago
More…