http://thegalactichub.blogspot.comThe Mayan Calendar has been on the minds of many, especially recently for its supposed theory that it predicts the end of the world on December 21st 2012. Of course we all know the end of the world is something that simply is not going to happen, but many still believe the correct date is December 21st 2012 and that it is a date of great importance. However, many simply don't take the time to research it themselves therefore an error in someones research could be spread to be truth, when in reality it is not. This is what has happened with the Mayan Calendar's 2012 theory. Anyone who has researched and knows about the Mayan Calendar would know that it tells us when certain energetic waves interact with us on a planetary and galactic level. The question is why are these energetic waves important? And what do they do? They speed up the evolution of humanity to a certain point and then stop, and wait until the next cycle occurs. See, our planet exists within the confines of a predetermined creational evolutionary matrix. That basically means that humanity's current existence is something that was designed to happen by the Universe (I dislike the term God). As it is stated in Carl Calleman's book "The Mayan Calendar", "Thus, there is a possible alternative candidate for the beginning of the Great Cycle in the Gregorian date June 17, 3115 BC, which would place the completion of this cycle, and the completion of all of creation, on the day 13 Ahau, October 28, AD 2011." See, the Mayan Calendar predicts with accuracy dates where the evolution of humanity is sped up within the pre-set confines of the creational evolutionary matrix. But what is it evolving within humanity? The answer to that is consciousness. Since Carl Calleman has found direct proof that the factual end date of the Mayan Calendar is October 28, 2011, what does that mean? What is the significance of that date? What does Carl Calleman mean by "the completion of all of creation"? The answers to this we may never know until this date comes to happen, but as I speculate through my own opinion, I believe that this is the end date of the predetermined creational evolutionary matrix, which will bring us to the "Universal Consciousness" step of the Mayan Calendar and leave us to our own fate and decisions from that point forward. That's quite hard to swallow isn't it? But with further research and understanding, it shows us a clearer path for humanity and what it might possibly bring very soon. Is everything that has happened in the world since BC 3115 all been designed and planned to benefit humanity's soul educationally speaking? I will leave that question to you to uncover.For anyone interested in Carl Calleman, he is a man who lives in Sweden that has spent the last 15 years studying the Maya and their calendar systems and composed all of his reserarch and revelations into a beauty of a book entitled "Solving The Greatest Mystery of Our Time: The Mayan Calendar." I would suggest everyone to read this who is interested in the importance of the Mayan Calendar and when it actually ends. Carl Calleman's scientific research is also used as a base for Ian Lungold's lectures where he explains what the Mayan Calendar is telling us. Here's a little taste for those who wish to learn more:http://thegalactichub.blogspot.com

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
40 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into how to block the side effect of carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_GSDbxCbE"
1 hour ago
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 09.00, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
1 hour ago
"Justin...I like the meals Berg enjoys....We each have to use these principles and create our own diets, which will vary, depending on location and access to produce...In Europe we have a large range of European cheeses....Berg buys some of these...I…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   The 5 Principles Of Co-Creation By Solara An-Ra & The Pleiadian Councils Of Light  The very happiest of Equinoxes dearest Light Tribe of Gaia!I offer here a gift from the Pleiadian Councils of Light ... as usual they are delightfully playful -…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
4 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
4 hours ago
More…