So apparently one of the biggest aims of a lightworker is to not have fear, am I correct? Well do I have a test for you :P

Watch this entire video and see if you have absolutely no fear. Be honest with yourself.

Believe it or not, situations like this comprise at least half of all my dreams and projections, and even Full Transition Dreams. No not all the tech stuff so much as the whole fighting for mine and others lives. I have to have no fear, or at least be able to use the adrenaline and etc that the fear gives me constructively. Which I guess is the same as not having fear :S

That sense of being alone, and isolated, and surrounded on all sides by things you can't even see till its too late are things I as a Guardian am expected to be able to deal with. Dealing with the horrors of the world and the various planes so that you people do not have to.

For me, and Reikara as well, we're not just sitting behind a computer with a keyboard and mouse. And we can't tell ourselves that its all CGI and fake, because for us it isn't. And its because of that that we get so Irate at lightworkers who preach about not living in fear when they clearly cannot do that themselves.

I hope that you have more respect for the angels, archangels, guardians and etc who have to endure that darkness every day for you after taking this test. And perhaps are a little more humble those of you who feel the need to preach.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well if i switch my beast ..the world it will see The Emperor Palpatine...or Darth Vader..

8116344480?profile=original

Well no the Palpatine it is him..

8113984066?profile=original

• Well Reiz..you ever know the real war?with real bullets ?

• Well i know very well the Fear...but i come to embraced ..by so many times i had confront it with her...and i became

immune to it..to his nature...and i conquer my fear..i do not feel it no more...

Now it is like a self defence mechanism ..who preserve me to remain intact..

• fear is an energy of a weak mind, let it be real life or projected fantasy as this post claims...........I've got no more room in my aura for this siliness.....................

be in Love, that is ALL........................

• Well Esseya...i said it is a self preservation mechanism...natural to all species...but you do not know that..i SEE..

• I must admit that you sure can preach , but I wonder if you practice what you preach.................so dear NEO, I have something here for you brother -----blah~blah~blah~

• he doesnt even understand what he is preaching so NO he does not practice either, which is quite evident in his my side/your side stance on everything, you are either with him or against him,  how sad and utterly barbaric behaviour

• But what if you are shut in a war...and a bullet pierce you..and you feel a intense burn inside of you ..and pain mixed  with blood who will come out from the wound like a fountain ?...and you get week and feel cold and your eyes start to not see better until you not see at all and you hear things like in a tube and then things go darker and darker..and you pass out..

What then?..you feel fear?

Well war it is not easy as you imagine...to hear the scream of the wounded ...and to see them cripple ..twisted and full of blood..to see the ground who have a mixture of blood and twisted human flesh ...and the smell of the human  flesh burning..well that one you will never forget it..and them eyes fixing on you when they die..begging you for help...and then they give them self the final breath ...and you can not do a dam thing to help them...what do you do then?..you feel fear?

Well that it is your war...but you must feel it to tell the story...and i have part from many of it..before you been born...and beyond in time..

• Well that's tough...it's a tough situation. But in a war zone, you really have to shut off your feelings and close your heart, or else you'll go crazy. Of course it's easy to talk when you're not in that situation lol So I wouldn't know what I'd do....I think it's normal to feel just a bit of fear at the prospect of fighting in a huge battle....but....that's where bravery comes in. As we all know, courage isn't the absence of fear, but the will to go forward even if you feel fear.

• And that it is not life man...

In a war only death win...no one else really win the game..

Thrust me on this man...you must never come in to a situation like this..never ..or you will lose your innocence

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The psychopathic CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....And now it's age-restricted...On the 18th it was not...

Crazy, Crazy, Politix (CCP) of Red Chinese authorities...🐉

And in…"
12 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
13 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
14 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
14 hours ago
More…