Astrology Curious: my prediction is on the very bottom. The rest is a very basic lesson on how I used the 90 degree dial (per Hamburg School of Uranian Astrology), as well as how I came up with the midpoints to "build" on the prediction I made at the bottom. Uranian astrology is a dying craft, and like Dracula or the Mohicans, I may be"the last of my kind" (but unlike Dracula and similar relatives of Dracula, I don't "shapeshift" or salivate in the presence of blood or money).

The 90 degree dial is used in Uranian astrology, along with the hypothetical planets Cupido, Hades, Zeus, Kronos, Apollon, Admetos, Vulcanus, and Poseidon. It is called the 90 degree dial because it places the signs in 3 congregations of 30 degrees each, according to the three natures of the signs (fixed, mutable, and cardinal). This allows conjunctions, squares, and oppositions to show up immediately; sesquiquadrate and semisquare aspects appear 180 degreees from a point to be analyzed on this dial. Soft aspects (trines, sextiles, semi-sextiles) are not considered in the Uranian school of astrology:8110593895?profile=originalPutting the pointer at approximately 0 degrees Aries (or Cancer, or Capricorn, or Libra) reveals the Sun, the Ascendant, the Midheaven, and zero degrees Aries all in "equality." We will look for midpoints that "bisect" this point, that is, equivalent spaces to the left and right of zero degrees Aries.

8110594494?profile=original

Lets start by moving 31 minutes (almost 1/2 degree) to the left of zero degrees Aries:

8110594670?profile=original

Now move 31 minutes (almost 1/2 degree) to the right of zero degrees Aries:

8110594696?profile=original

Now let's take this midpoint combination pair (at approximately 1/2 degrees to the left and right of zero degrees Aries) and make a flowchart. This will be the beginning of other midpoint pairs that "bisect" zero degrees Aries on the left and right, which will begin below the following "flowchart:"

8110592700?profile=original

Now lets look for other midpoint pairs outside the previous pair that bisect zero degrees Aries in combinations. Move 1 degree and 6-7 minutes to the left of zero degrees Aries:

8110594874?profile=original

Now let's move 1 degree and 6-7 minutes to the right of zero degrees Aries:

8110594899?profile=original

Move 1 degree 18 minutes to the left of zero degrees Aries:

8110595272?profile=original

Now let's move 1 degree 18 minutes to the right of zero degrees Aries:

8110595070?profile=original

Move 1 degree 56 minutes to the left of zero degrees Aries:

8110595474?profile=original

Now let's move 1 degree 56 minutes to the right of zero degrees Aries.

8110595499?profile=original

Move 3 degrees and 6-7 minutes to the left of zero degrees Aries:

8110595674?profile=original

Now let's move 3 degrees and 6-7 minutes to the right of zero degrees Aries:

8110595297?profile=original

And here is the breakdown of all these midpoints that "bisect" the position of the Sun, the Midheaven, and the Ascendant, all at zero degrees Aries (or Cancer) and all at the same time at 1:10 AM, June 21, 2013, Washington Monument:

8110594258?profile=original                                                           Malcolm's Prediction:

"On this day, the season of the summer begins and may feature attention on a lack of money for communities and social decay, as well as possible involvement with jurisprudence (or debates) for remedies over such problems. There may also be concerns about lack of money for military and police, as well as possible funding problems or contracting with important corporations and organizations that work with the government (including lobbyists). A mighty disappointment or sad event may also take place this summer that involves a loss of power, and this event may involve or affect international technology organizations or services, as well as important government personel and important financial managers (especially with ties to the government). There may also be possible attention on organized crime or community crime that results from social decay."

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heard the computers may go down on 06/21/13 - don't remember where I saw the information,

• Please note that this is a "seasonal prediction," using the meanings of the placement of stars and planets (both real and hypothetical) at the time of the beginning of the particular season per Sun transit into either of the two equinoxes or the two solstices. This is a very old technique, and the predictions "cover" the particular season at time of analysis.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1541

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 739

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
4 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki liked Krishna Kalki's discussion You Want Believe What The Simpsons Predicted For 2024
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Well they are proving right 
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Love this jam from Peter Gabriel :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
4 hours ago
"Been a little bit since I posted any jams on here. This is one of my favorite songs from the 80s. Good jam right here :) https://youtu.be/wfCih9eF-aw?si=7TjlM7fgnjmOg-eT"
4 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Post ''Eclipse''; Shifts, Changes and Upgrades; By Aluna Joy.
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I love the fact that one can benefit from melatonin, from solar near infrared, even through a cap....Did my run in the sun, again today...after that last message..Actually, being a "nordic" racial type I can glean benefits easily from the sun, as I…"
7 hours ago
More…