Hey everybody, I got a question. If you knew you were an old soul starseed with your last reincarnation here on earth and you feel your life's mission is complete, would you kill yourself? Is it wrong to want to leave the earth before your vessel expires knowing that you don't have any purpose? Also, does having a last reincarnation here on earth mean you will be reincarnated into the higher light dimensions or just reincarnating into another 3d planet? I would like to know the truth cause I really can't take this crap anymore. I feel like an old lady, i'm burnt out already and i'm only 25 years old. Any knowledge you can share would be greatly appreciated :-). Love and Light to everyone!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hey Mat Baron,

I never thought I would get past year 2000 . I had that thought when I was just 15 yrs old. I'm glad I'm still here. Things have changed here in this World, because we are here..including you.

You never know who you would meet. Like you and all here, and my friends past and present. I can't wait to meet my future friends & love too. I know it seems tough, but before a diamond shines though. It goes through darkness and pressure too.

Keep stong know that your loved and we can't wait till you SHINE! You will be able to wipe the crap off and Sparkle. I think that one day soon. The Astronauts will be contacting NASA, asking what's going on down there...Sparkles on Earth.

• Inergi this is awesome. I thought I was the only person who ever knew for a fact that they would not get past the year 2000. Or Y2K as it was called when it hit. From the computer scare back then, it seems there must have been a whole lot of us who felt that way. I wonder where that came from. There's got to be a reason we felt that way.

I am glad we are still here too dear. And I am glad we met online. The computers didn't crash and we're still here -- in more ways than one. Woo hoo!

Sparkle away diamond friend.

Bonnie

• Aw Thanks Bonnie, It wasn't because of Y2K , but that did come up at the last two years before 2000. It was deep inside, that I felt that way, but Somehow, there was a shift , sure there was still horrible things happening, but the world still kept going.  I remember at that time I yelled into the night Sky "I'm still Here!" and said "Whew" Keep being positive and maybe just being here taking up the space on this Planet is enough.

Mat... it's ultimately up to you fellow traveler. I wish you joy and happyness. Take some time, visit a Pet Store or Shelter or Spend some time chatting with a elder in a Home or Hospital. You will be able to see just how grateful others are for you to share your light with them , whom have no one to Love or to give them love. Maybe you just need to recharge your body. Peace my Friend.

• Lori yes -- you have truely understood my message. Thank you...

Come on over and have some NOG...

Lakeland-gingerbread-house.jpg

• Im moving to California A.S.A.P!!!!!

• If your still alive then God still has missions for you that you might not be aware of.  Fulfilling those missions will put you on a higher plane but killing yourself before Gods finished plan will only set you back on your journey.

• Not at all.

Not now

Not when things are finally getting interesting.

And i don't believe and  don't subscribe to the this is my last incarnation on earth idea.

Not to say it isn't true.

I just believe that this is a 3d idea.

I think we make the choice to come back or ot after we pass on.

And i believe we have a very different perspecive of life on from the other side.

• I totaly feel you. I'm 26 and have been dragging myself around for a year now. This society is just so fucked up, so dumb, so BORING that it makes you want to either die, or go "crazy" and actually DOO something.
    Normal is just such a mindfuck. Also, i agree, listening to people is not really worth that much!

But yes, what michelle light says is true..being happy affects alot of people and makes them happy. 

• I know exactly how you feel.  I suffered from depression since 8th grade.  Never thought I'd make it beyond age 25.  THIS IS A MIRACLE, I mean a REAL miracle that I'm still here.  At least try to hang in until 12/21/12.  That's what I'm doing. 

• same here...welp bye world

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
23 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
6 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
6 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
6 hours ago
More…