Hey everybody, I got a question. If you knew you were an old soul starseed with your last reincarnation here on earth and you feel your life's mission is complete, would you kill yourself? Is it wrong to want to leave the earth before your vessel expires knowing that you don't have any purpose? Also, does having a last reincarnation here on earth mean you will be reincarnated into the higher light dimensions or just reincarnating into another 3d planet? I would like to know the truth cause I really can't take this crap anymore. I feel like an old lady, i'm burnt out already and i'm only 25 years old. Any knowledge you can share would be greatly appreciated :-). Love and Light to everyone!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• If your purpose was complete, you would already be home. Seems to me, you still have a mission.
  • I often feel the same way. I think that many of us who came here to help often feel lost and frustrated by the enormity of what we have undertaken. I often feel so alone, even though I know that that my guides and ET friends and family are right there on the other side. Over the years I have gotten to the point where I can feel them even when I am awake and not meditating.

I would meditate on it. Ask your spiritual guides what you should do. Connect with your higher self and see what the plan is for your life. By removing yourself too soon from this world, you could be missing many things.

The party is about to begin. This is the time for which so many of us came here. The Dark is fighting to survive and they will make those of the Light hurt. If you remove yourself from the fight now, you may miss the real reason that you came here.

Be strong everyone, the years ahead will be filled with wonder and pain. 

• Thank you for this reply and your clarity.

• This is what we all need to hear sometimes!<3

• Am an old lady..almost 78..do i qualify for getting out of this mess by committing suicide???  worked hard on spiritual path..meditation..faith..trust..  and knew my purpose/mission since day i was born~  it ain’t easy being indigo..or person of light&color in this world..it IS WHAT IT IS..and does anyone know for sure re incarnations..past/present/future?????  if so..how and where is the proof?  on a more practical level..for me..just hanging in here with the LIGHT work..best can do..until ‘poof’ GONE.. I know not where..and it is rude to make such a negative reference to feeling like an ‘old lady’…or just unfortunately..your own seemingly blocked ‘baggage’.  maybe you are a ‘rough around the ears/eyes’ still too young a soul to parse..what your purpose/mission is?????  I take your “Love and Light to everyone” as unconscious sarcasm..forgive yourself first..then rest of us..find peace within as much as you can..as no one else can do it for you~and how old one is in 3D is not important..we are as old as we feel think visualize~  best wishes from old lady with young heart…hoping experience will be my best teacher~  lol….ho ho ho…happy holidaze~

• 77 years young, huh? (does a formal bow) I respect your wisdom too. Your very right. Forgive yourself ,then others. Visualize picking yourself up , dust yourself off and square your shoulders and reach down and help someone else up. We are all here now in this time for each other. Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays to you and yours.

• Thank you Lori. Your words are the most understanding and loving ones that I've received from someone I barely know. 

• Think the questions are a little to big to know why we hang out in these silly physical bodies experiencing separation...

I'm feeling pretty similar to you in a multitude of ways - This video super-helped me...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/video/dolores-cannon-three-waves-o...

I'm a 2nd waver - and I get it...  Instead of killing yourself, perhaps change your setting.  I travel a lot around the U.S. visiting friends volunteering and stuff - and at the same time does, I'm thinking to myself does it really matter where you are if you are still in the illusion?  I've got the detachment thing down.  Heck, I'm detached enough from this "character" so much why would I kill him off?

I just went to a wake of a friend who killed himself last Sunday. Tore up some people - everyone in there was thinking they could have done something or have seen it coming.  I don't have an ego thingee in there with me so I was just curious to see what my buddy could now see.  I don't think there are any karmic repercussions of suicide, just seems like a waste of a body and you might still need to learn the same lessons...  I also don't think it's a easy way out - people often say such shit - but it requires incredible faith and contemplation.

I'm thinking there really isn't any "truth" or even "knowledge" on this subject while we reside here...

I'm staying because I don't want to miss the party and it seems like I'd have have to be pretty attached to the character to go through the effort of taking him out...

I'd love to party with you also Mat...

Can you check with your guidance? ???

Much Love!

Joshua

• I hear U ... I promise U will feel better...drink plenty of water and eat fresh foods...I also keep reciting Ascension...more people are awkening everyday...look for those signs, and stay big picture focused..... AND you have plenty of support here!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Well that's OK bro....You tried your best and hit the limit you could manage....64-hours falls short of the ideal 72, but, still a great start....You will find that the more you do these longer fasts, the better you will get....When I started these…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello Drekx, I had to break my 3 days fast cycle after about 64 hours, because I felt weak had no energy and begun to sweat, but anyway it was a great experience, over and out LOL"
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Well, it sure is better than the Eurovision Song Contest...LOL
Back in the 1980s, they had more taste, as I'm more keen on scantly-clad female dancers, rather than (yuck) men....and strange woke demonic people..

Legs & Co dance to Bobby…"
6 hours ago
"And when you hear the robotic voice on my vids, it sometimes incorrectly mispronounces my name, as "Drek-ex,"...(albeit, should not be two syllables)
It should correctly be pronounced as "DREXX." One syllable...In ancient times, before the great…"
7 hours ago
"OK people, time for a musical break.....Relax and enjoy, the groove....👏🏻🌞

(The original version was being played by a DJ, in the Woodbridge-Bentwaters AFB (officer ranks) staff disco, during the Rendlesham incident of 1980, when Lieutenant Col.…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"A remix of the Rodney Franklin classic, from 1980..."The Groove." 👏🏻🌞
The Groove (Remastered) ·
FTG Presents The Vaults Vol.4, ℗ 2017 Sony Music Entertainment UK, Released on: 2017-04-07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6f3xBpS24o"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth
"Every deep state project has an inner and outer purpose...."Climate change" is peripheral..the inner and deeper purpose is this:

Chemtrails are secret attempts by elite earth humans to deflect certain bio-transformative cosmic rays from reaching…"
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
FrankenSkies documentary exposes the chemtrail agenda and its effects on life on Earth05/14/2024 // Cassie B. // 1.1K Views Tags: aerosols, badpollution, badscience, chemtrails, climate change, Dangerous, Ecology, environment, fake science,…
12 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 24
Comments: 0