STOP Sending Love and Light

Rather rude of me to make that statement wouldn't you say. Well today I listened to a Kryon audio and what I got out of it was to not give your light away, that is the energy's but to hold onto it and let it shine brightly. For those in the dark will see your light and then they will light their light for others to see. In so many words that is. So this is allowing free choice and unless someone asks for your love and light energy's then there is no pushing it onto a person who does not want it and I honor them for that.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Interesting reading!!!  Mary Serena x

• Hey Rick, Good posting. Yeah there are many ways to help someone, without sending them energies, or having to get any energies from someone else. You can do things like Light a Candle, or hold a person in your thoughts, in wishing them the best on things

Everyone should really learn to keep there energy, it is to precious to be giving it someone else.

Bless the Nite,

April 

• You are completely in the wrong to say this, Lightwork and healing is NOT a game of who has the most chips lights the way, NEVER has ANY of HERMETICS AND METAPHYSICS been about SELFISHNESS, and to keep your light from others is SELFISH. I will gladly do anything I can and spread as much gentle waves of nirvana everywhere I go, I reach out and touch the auras and energetic fields and grids of light with compassion, love, and light. DON'T EVER THINK THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP WHAT YOU CAN SHARE TO YOURSELF. Jesus did not, Bhudda did not. As YOU should not, for we are ALL EQUAL.

Love, Light, and Namaste

~ Anasthun

• What we sending out is what we get back in ten-fold, lol..

What you give, you receive.. Universal Law..

• I think its a little too late now. Lol. Looks like I'm gonna be drowning the place with love. Why should one stop loving?
    Don't forget this life is still a test.
    I send you my personal favorite: Love love love love Haha more love
    Everything in existence is our responsibility as a whole.
    What now? ^,^
    If this world stops getting love, we will get nowhere. Don't waste your energy, just hold love in your consciousness. It acts as a wire from all hearts, triggering that connection within each heart.
    If this still doesn't satisfy you, oh well. Love is the reason we exist, the reason it all started, and hopefully the reason why we are all doing this... Make sense..? Love is exact. No questions asked.
    • Yeah, if We are feeling good and at the top of our game - that alone sends out waves.

This is something I have endeavored to do in the past few years - rather than send a bunch of energy out into the world somewhere - I just try to be as happy and well as possible.

It generates More energy, and once the energy is down here its gotta go somewhere.

• Yeah actually Rick I will agree with you.

I hold my light in place, I don't send it places usually.

• I do it as a mantra, when I wish it upon someone it means that light is self organizing so basically it's a wake up code for all who see the words, which carry energy.  When I send someone rainbow heart light it's a different coding, the same coding I use sometimes during meditation, which is a unifying color, the energy signature of the Rainbow Serpent. 

• Yes, let's stop this love and light stuff and namaste.  It's all getting rather tiresome. 

• I am not so sure i agree with this concept but at the same time do understand your message. I think source has enough light and love for everyone!!! so y would we deny sending that beautiful energy out! 
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
15 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
28 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
20 hours ago
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
20 hours ago
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
20 hours ago
More…