Astrologers And Astrology Curious: the following hypothesis is not a stock market prediction for 2013! But I am going to stick to my guns and state that we are near the beginning of a major market top due to the presence of the fourth harmonic aspect between Uranus and Pluto, with the square taking place on November 1, 2013 (which is the day after that special holiday celebrated by children who like to ask for candy, as well as worshippers of the dark (a.k.a. money addicts) who like to ask for more money from their false gods (and usually with other "coven" members present, all wearing suits by Versace and Armani)).

There is great evidence to support that fourth harmonic aspects between Uranus and Pluto define important turning points in bull markets with the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA). The evidence for this is displayed in the graph below:

8110591672?profile=originalPlease also note that an additional square took place between Uranus and Pluto in 1816, and a major financial panic did take place in London in 1815 (per false news of Napoleon "winning" at Waterloo. This was courtesy of Rothschild agents informing the mainstream press with this lie, and it has been reiterated by historians that this lie was done to cause a panic (so that the Rothschilds could pick up investments for pennies on the dollar)).

So how do you accurately predict when a panic takes place? You can't. But you can get some ideas based on history when a panic may be probable. And here's a good example for comparing the manias that took place before the panic sell-offs that hit with the NASDAQ market of 2000 and with the COMEX silver market of 2011:

8110591859?profile=original

Note that in early 2000, NASDAQ featured a bullish concensus reading of over 80% of investment analysts being bullish. NASDAQ would fall to under 1100 a few years later, a loss of over 70% in value from its 2000 high. In 2011, COMEX silver featured a bullish concensus of over 90% among investment analysts. And silver is currently under $20 an ounce, which is a loss of over 60% from its 2011 high.

And this leads to the #1 rule from legendary investor John Templeton (R.I.P.):

"You buy when there is blood in the streets and you sell when there are orgies at the trading desks."

And according to current bullish concensus readings per Barron's Financial Weekly and Market Vane; the current bullish concensus for the DJIA is between 63% and 67% (and dropped recently in late June 2013 due to a recent sell-off in stocks). Hence:

We are nowhere near bullish concensus levels that warrant a panic is about to take place in 2013, UNLESS we proceed to witness an incredible 2013 move upwards with the value of the Dow Jones Industrial Average (which is possible), along with significant increases in bullish concensus readings and buy recommendations from market analysts (as well as your shoeshine boy, waiter, or bartender).

So what if we get a DJIA reading of 20,000 (plus or minus a couple of thousand) for 2013 and an excited public to go with it? Then the hypothesis for a panic to take place is probable. If I were to "pick a needle in a haystack" for the strongest potential for a panic to take place in 2013, I would look at September through November of 2013. My reasons are as follows:

(a) the time frame of September through November has been dominant for important stock market panics and sell-offs

(b) the final square between Uranus and Pluto takes place in this time frame

(c) Mercury will be in the sign of Scorpio and in its retrograde phase (and approaching the Sun, just like it did in October of 1987) 

I picked 11/01/13 as a date to observe due to the final and exact square between Uranus and Pluto taking place on that day. I also found that date interesting since it is after Halloween, and it is close to the middle of the time frame that is probable (based on history) for a panic to take place.

Here's the chart of the New York Stock Exchange, at least the one I like to use:

8110591491?profile=original

I looked at three important NYSE panics: Black Friday, on September 24, 1869 ( with U.S. President Grant dumping $2 million in gold to prevent Jay Gould and James Fisk from cornering the gold market), Black Tuesday on October 29, 1929 (with J.P. Morgan bringing in a young Winston Churchill to the viewing station that morning at the NYSE, and at the opening bell, pointed down to the trading floor and told Churchill: "watch this") and Black Monday on October 19, 1987 (with a significant portion of the investing population following the likes of Elliott Wave Theorist Bob Prechter, Stock Market Cycles Analyst Peter Eliades, and Louis Rukeyser's PBS weekly tv show "Wall $treet Week"). Here are those charts below:

8110592066?profile=original

8110591264?profile=original

8110592091?profile=original

And here's November 1, 2013. Again, this is hypothetical. We don't have enough bulls on board to sink the vessel, and we need a real scream with the DJIA to get such:

8110591880?profile=original

I looked at two points: Mars/Admetos ("the stock market goes down") and the NYSE Midheaven point of 9Aries43 ("the reputation of the entity before others") applied to the particular panic, and a look at 11/01/13 with analysis of these two points decribed. All points featured interesting midpoint breakdowns that suggest problems going on:

8110591289?profile=original

8110592267?profile=original

8110592474?profile=original

8110592292?profile=original

We will have to wait and see if a panic does indeed take place on 11/01/13, or a different date near this 11/01/13 date (during September, October, or November). I would be surprised if we do indeed get a panic sell-off at the NYSE in 2013, because we don't have enough suckers on board to submerge the Goodship Lollypop known as the NYSE.

Best, Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Who is "everyone?" I went on Startpage and couldn't come up with anyone sharing an opinion on this Uranus Square Pluto statistic.

• James Grant of Grant's Interet Rate Observer says this about the New York Stock Exchange: "it is a museum of financial speculations" that featured manias and panics. I think that is the best description one can say about that institution.

• A different approach :-)
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
7 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
13 hours ago
"My earlier reference to the Oxford Uni Debate, with discussions about "populism," which took the form of debate between Nancy Pelosi vs Winston Marshall, is elaborated upon further, when Piers Morgan had a chance to discuss the finer details with…"
13 hours ago
"AE I'm sure you will enjoy watching this Oxford Uni Debate, in which visiting Nancy Pelosi's elitist credentials, were challenged.....Globalism vs National Populism...
"Nancy Pelosi HUMILIATED at Oxford Debate!!!"😉…"
13 hours ago
More…