Starseeds... how do you know?

How do you KNOW you're a starseed?
And what does that REALLY mean, anyway?

What makes you so sure you know? 

xox

ETA: Thank you to everyone who has already replied, your responses have made me think of things not yet considered and I love that! Many bright blessings to all of you. <3

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WOW that sounds like an AWESOME book!!

I'll definitely be hunting down a copy!
  • Thank you for your reply!

It's so fascinating learning people's view on a word that seems to be thrown around a lot but not really explored.

Much Love To You!
    xox
    • why is it so difficult for you to accept the possibility that there are starseeds?If you consider that reincarnation and life on other planets are fact, then it is a pretty straightforward conclusion.
      As for myself, beleive me I would love nothing more than to be normal and fit in like everyone else, but I am different, and I accept that I am different. Its not something that I went out and looked for, it is a fact about me that found me.
      • I'm sorry that you find my questioning so offensive Draco... perhaps that in itself says something.

I cannot accept there are "starseeds" when I can't get a straight answer on WHAT THAT MEANS. If it simply means that at one stage, in our souls lifetime we lived on another plannet then we are ALL STARSEEDS. However, if you go through and read the replies "reincarnation" and "life on other planets" does not a starseed make, for a lot of people. THIS is why I am curious and questioning. If no one can agree on what makes a starseed, how can we be so sure there is such a thing?

I'm VERY different to everyone else I know, but not because I may or may not be a starseed. Simply because of things I'm into, curious about and have incorporated into my life. I wouldn't be "normal" for anything.

It is my nature to question, to probe, to learn, to educate others. If you are offended or feeling threatened by my questions, feel free not to reply.
        anything.it
        This domain may be for sale!
        • http://realneo.us/content/cosmic-instruction-manual-planetary-evolu...

Lilitu

If you haven't read this. I'm not sure if this is where the word STarseed originated from, probably not...but read this...if you haven't. YOu'll get a chuckle along the way. You can read it in a day.
          A most curious little book.
          The Cosmic Instruction Manual for Planetary Evolution An Emergency Remedial Earth Edition Extraterr…
          • Thank you Eostre! I will check it out as soon as I can!!

:)
        • I already explained what a starseed its!Someone who has lived most of their incarnations on other planets, and has come to earth in this livetime to help out!
          Why do we have to label it?Well why do we have to label anything?Its a word to define a particular type of person that you can use whenever you want to talk about that type of person. Why do we bother having words for anything or even any langauge. all words are labels. I just dont understand why people have such a big issue with starseeds. Its really not that far fetched a concept.
          • As far as I know...though I agree with the labeling....There are two groups of Starseeds. The wave that started coming here since 1947(after the first Atomic Bomb test) and they've been coming more and more.

Second type of starseed are those from times of Atlantis/Lemuria who were originally from other planetary civilizations but who stuck around to help but have the choice to return to homeplanet between incarnations.

I think the word STarseed is really intended for Starseeds...As many of you may have heard that the STarseeds sent to this planet , actually came here as volunteers but they were told to 'watch out for this one' as a result...many STarseeds that came here 'forgot what they were supposed to do'.
            Books like ET 101, in my opinion, are simply there to wake or trigger the sleeping starseeds. If an earthling gets triggered in some way from reading such material then they too automatically are in the realm of galactic consciousness and thus no different from a starseed.
            It won't make a difference in near future anyway.
            Yes , essentially we do all come from the stars but I don't think this is what is meant by STarseed.
            • Yes, we are all technically starseeds, cos Earth was originally populated by beings from other civilisations etc, but I believe the term is used in a general way to refer to those beings who have incarnated more recently on Earth, and are more connected with their divine nature and abilities, and don't feel that Earth is their true home. In other words, they are newer arrivals, having spent most of their incarnations elsewhere.
            • Out of the two you described, I think I may be from the Lemuria/Atlantis time period, but that's only an emotional tie I had, so nothing certain.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1562

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 756

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Speaking of pathetic criminals lol. Trudeau's day will also come where he will be removed from power just like the other dictators. https://youtu.be/8yuZ7hPlJtw?si=8jmqV67U4HzGtj34"
4 hours ago
"The fear these Deep Stater's have for Trump is always funny to see. These pathetic criminals know they are near their end. The sooner they are gone the better. First it's the US where the arrests start then the Cabal members in other countries…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
With the general turmoil in the world and threat of world war, the tone of the messages has changed and I have thought for some time that it was the appropriate time to cease sending them out. The end times are so near that I believe events are now…
10 hours ago
| SourceWe all enter into altered states of consciousness every day. Whenever you are absorbed by a screen (phone, television) or sleep at night, you enter an altered state of consciousness.At some point in our lives, most of us will have a bizarre…
10 hours ago
| Source   Dear beings of light,We love to connect with you once again. We are the High Council of the Ascended Masters, as you refer to us, or simply “The Elders” as we call ourselves.If you are reading this message, it signifies that you have…
11 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  ...Open Your Heart By Melanie Beckler Within your open heart center, infinite possibility resides. All of existence, the expansiveness of creation, the higher dimensions, and the Divine are all present within heart center....Let's tune into this…
11 hours ago
More…