Ascension and US Leadership 

Posted: 08 Oct 2011 10:50 PM PDT

My dear ones. Friends from many galaxies are all awaiting the ascension. Can you entertain the idea of ascending before the end of this month? In the next weeks an open gateway will make this feasible. Not all will disappear at the exact same moment. Some will disappear during the month of November. We want all of those who ascend to be noticeably missing, and not only on one day. Some will be around into December. When the next ascension timing dates are finalized among those recording them, one or two months will elapse. Given this detail, don't assume that you are not on this ascension wave after learning of the first group that leaves. We will gauge the dates according to the human attitude that appears to gather during the growing number of disappearances. Make a detailed list of who should be contacted should you disappear.

Choice always contains mental desires. When mental decisions are made there is an ego making them. Egos do not cling to love objects because they help them master the continuation of human connection, but rather, because this clinging means another delay of ego's demise. When the Truth be known, death does not delete close associations, it only appears that way to your mind.

No death experience will be considered a disappearance. We will not have a managed death method going on, only complete disappearance of bodies and their closest dear ones under age eleven or twelve. Most over age twelve will choose for themselves. Many of these children have come in to help prepare those in the next wave.

Practicing daily movements or activities to qualify for ascension are not needed. Only the elimination of contractions, (made by closing the door to love), mean anything to those experiencing a deepening of awareness. Changes of this kind can still meet the ascension deadline.

Politics are not the actual decisions of those elected by the masses. Mr. Obama was a clear, determined being who cared greatly about the future of the world. Bring in the death threats to his dear ones and he gives away the dream. In the next days Mr. Obama will be a most determined and caring man. What has been his behavior until now (to be directed by decision makers of the most dramatic kind), will be overturned by an organized demand coming from those now demonstrating about the lack of help being given to all who are unable to afford their homes, and most important, to those unable to feed themselves and their children.

When Mr. Obama accepts that he can make a difference, he will. Now he's being disgraced by those wanting this needed turnaround. His most important task has yet to be done: not accepting the demands of his controllers. We are not delivering him to ascension—he's had no chance to delete his contractions. He will need to lead, if the people allow him to maintain his position. But he may not accept their demands due to his own inability to be able to cancel that control. Mr. Obama is not a deceiver, nor is he a controller. In the game of light and dark, he has been drawn into the antithesis of his own nature.

We want you to be his aids in delivering him to his next conquest of his own fear. Still able to be driven, he must overcome his matrix of materialization if he is to lead as he was elected to do. Fight the apathy in you in order to be one of those who aids him to let go of nonaligned decisions and be the man the country of the United States needs. We are aiding him from this consciousness as much as we can. Free will makes this most difficult. Are you able to be his assistants in defeating his negative ego? Please commit to ascend and contribute to the mass consciousness influence on him so he can become a determined and fearless leader. Contribute your ascension to the messages he receives. Are you willing to make him the man that can turn things around? He is not the dark disguised as the light. He is light overcome by the dark.

Send him caring and compassion. Give him the light he needs. Pray that he can free himself from this dark control game. Believe in the light in the depths of all beings. Once allowed to brighten, it can do miracles in a human container.

False messages against Mr. Obama are not from our dimension. Ascended Masters are his colleagues in essence.

I AM THAT I AM
Ascended Master Saint Germain
Channeled by Aruna

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks so much for the post of this article to my page, Olga, that was very thoughful of you and I really appreciate that.

As I read this post, I did get a little emotional, because I don't totally understand the true meaning of "Ascension" even though I feel like I've already Ascended from what my current reality used to be, it's still the tip of the Iceberg, and I know that.... I think a lot of people know that.

It also give me pause when I think my "reality" could change drastically, and when I say pause, I have to admit I'm little afraid of the Unknown, and I love this life, and I want to be in this moment forever sometimes, because it's the moment that matters, each second is precious, and I want to become something more than anything that's ever existed before, but I don't want to lose my connections on planet Earth, I want us all to become something amazing, and I know we will.

I know that Obama is stuck between some intense forces that "Be" in this Universe, but I know that he is also a good person, and DOES want to change things for the better on this planet and the people that inhabit it.

A lot of people do, I think I love him more as a president than anything who's ever been the President of this country.

ChrysanthemumSM.gif

Well, I just gushed alot out there, hope it doesn't sound too crazy...

Thanks Olga <3   :-)
  • As I stated earlier, this is quite a dramatic post.  If I am reading this correctly, people will start to "disappear" when the gateways are open in "the next weeks", some more will then disappear in November and yet still more in December.  I would have to imagine that if we don't see these "disappearances" by let's say, the middle of November, the credibility of St. Germain would be severely shot.  Perhaps credibility is not the correct word to use, but you know what I mean.  It would certainly be hard to fully trust St. Germain again.
    • ...the credibility of St. Germain wont be severely shot... cause they will say that this channeled message did not come from St. Germain of course... so no need for panic..lol... humans can always find excuses for anything...
  • this was a nice message. i always believed that obama was of light but couldnt do anything about it because of the power and influence the dark cabal had over him.
    and as for the first wave, good luck to all and enjoy 5D!!!! :]
    • i can only wish bat i know that my mishen her is not compleet yet so i think it wount be me bat it dosnot meter anymore i have to finish whot i started  rite ? ;0)
      • u never know olga, maybe u will go on the first wave. and if you know what your mission is thats great! i wish i knew mine. but oh well, im just living life one day at a time :]
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 745

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian replied to AlternateEarth's discussion AI Systems Have Already Learned How To Lie To and Manipulate Humans
"Hello! Just ignore the AI propaganda nothing good will come of it."
4 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...JESUS: EASTER – THE OPEN HEARTBY YAEL & DOUG POWELLWe have chosen today because it is between Good Friday and Easter. In the symbolism of the death process, this would be the time of the Bardo.The Bardo is the appearance of all of your heart's…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Final part of Chapter 5 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. This part gets into a little more of conversations between Billy and Semjase. A lot of this part talks about the ozone problems going on much like parts of Chapter 4. What's going on in our…"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Music for your soul.
"I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
11 hours ago
"Some jams till the next chapter of UFO Contact From The Pleiades is on here. I always enjoyed this jam from Tom Petty. https://youtu.be/P_C8G1SXzVo?si=R1h5Eozr1o8tBjhc"
11 hours ago
"For anybody interested this is the channel where these awesome videos are found. Not only is Billy Meier's material on there, but many others as well including Dr. Steven Greer. youtube.com/@IcsetiOrganization/playlists"
11 hours ago
"Glad you are enjoying these videos Drekx :) Tons more to come with Billy Meier and the Plejaren including a few more chapters left of UFO Contact From The Pleiades. Still got some Sheldan Nidle interviews saved on my laptop as well plus I was gonna…"
11 hours ago
More…