Source 10/26/2020

I am Source. I am that I am. I am the in-breath and the out-breath and the space in between. My spark is present within all life, even anti-matter life who denies me. Out of my will and my direction all life is birthed. Spark-lights of me in form are present throughout the multiverse, as well as creations of creations with light further diluted. But all life originally begins with me. (I am seeing Elohim and Archangels being given tools of creation and them each having their own projects. I am seeing barren planets being planned and protected, seedlings created and crafted with care for the unique environment per planetary form. I am seeing how each planet has a plan, its own life path and the intentions of the colonizers are an intricate part of this. I am seeing that Gaia has been heavily influenced by negative colonizers which changed her direction and stunted her growth for a long while). This is being remedied.

I am Source. I see and feel your angst and pain. I also feel your joys and excitements. For I am within you. I am experiencing this alongside you. We are together in this grand experiment. The dark ones are being removed. Those who do not chose the light are being repurposed by it, by myself and recycled into yet more light. This project is ending so that a new one can emerge, resplendent and beautiful, victorious in the light. Do not despair, but be courageous of heart. The tide is turning rapidly for humanity. No more shall Gaia be abused. My fingerprints are on each of your hearts. You are my own selves and you are well protected and loved. (I am seeing geometric shapes of all sizes and colors being intricately placed and fit together into an enormous puzzle. Each has sacred geometry and is unique and beautiful in itself). You are unique and beautiful to me. You are my creation. You are not forgotten or alone. (I am feeling the tremendous sense of community and joy when a puzzle piece is reunited with the neighboring shapes. I am seeing this is an infinite living cosmic breath of creation, a moving stream of solid and yet very fluid energy fabric that bathes the universe in light. The puzzle pieces feel alone when they do not feel connected but they glow with light when they realize their connection). You are all connected to me. The cosmic photon belt which you are deep within is having tremendous positive effects. You are deep within this positively charged space quadrant. (I am seeing half of Gaia begin to glow and the glow is spreading all across her. I am seeing that solar systems are like tiny gears in a gigantic clock of the Milky Way which is yet another tiny gear in the universal clock. It is infinitely organized down to the tiniest detail, mathematical and exceptionally precise). Yes, just as you are seeing the mechanics of the larger picture, know that such care is equally being made within your inner body systems as they transmute forms from the lower carbon based into the higher crystalline form. Breathe in and in so doing you will be moving deeply more energy into your forms.

I am Source. You are all aspects of myself. You can never be divorced from your origin. We are one. Gaia’s liberation is being meticulously orchestrated. You have been immersed within chaos where rules serve the few not the many. Universal law is fair and just, reliable and true. This is being returned into your realm. The disharmony will be replaced with harmony for creation is harmony in its truest form. Balance will be restored. Just as intricately as the cells in a flower petal orchestrate its color, so too has everything been meticulously planned for your joy and freedom. Do not lose hope. Feel my strength within you. We are of the same light, the same essence. You are immeasurably loved. I am love. I am light. I am restoring this realm into love and light. Just as each planetary rotation and spin is mathematically precise to continue order in the heavens, so too are my angels and higher dimensional galactics who are aligned with me, so too does everyone have a purpose, a duty within certain frameworks. It is a delicate operation, a delicate task and I am immeasurably proud of them and of all of you. I am so delighted in my aspects, who are choosing the light of their own true being to shine most brightly in these harrowing times upon your world. They need not be harrowing. (I am hearing the hallelujah chorus). The dawn is upon you now. The sky is being filled with rosy light of a new era. Feel this rosy dawn within you and be at peace in this moment of rebirth and renewal.

I am Source. Your rebirth, planetary and personal alignments are in the process of tremendous upgrades. I am here with you always. We are together, one. I love you as myself. We are growing exponentially through this experience which will create a ripple effect of blessing for all future planetary creations and ascension processes. Just as you love and value your own children so too do I treasure you. Thank you for being a part of the liberation of Gaia.

I am Source. I applaud your efforts and I solidify you with strength, hope and love. Breathe me in and feel our oneness. There is nothing you cannot do. Feel the hope in these words and be at peace. Be comforted. You are a critical cog in the wheel of this divine plan unfolding. Shine your light as the divine star beings of love-light that you are. Stars in the sky are surrounded by darkness so that their light can shine most radiantly. You are shining radiantly. I am Source. Let us shine through this time together as one.

~ galaxygirl

https://voyagesoflight.blogspot.com/2020/10/source-via-galaxygirl-october-26-2020.html

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1502

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 728

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Obama's coming back into focus again seems like they are up to something and Kamala Harris being asked to resign. Seems like they are getting ready my guess by late summer to try and get Michelle aka Big Mike into the 2024 presidential election.…"
38 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
Justin89636 commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
"Trump will fix this once he returns right now though chances are very high the illegal immigration is going to get worse until then."
7 hours ago
Justin89636 liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Musk: America ‘Doomed’ Without 2024 Election ‘Red Wave’; By Jamie White.
7 hours ago
"Speaking of New York and other blue states corruption I wonder if when they try their whole Disease X scam if they will try and lock down these areas again like they did with the whole Covid scam? I don't think they will be able to pull this off…"
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
X founder Elon Musk warned that America is “doomed” by endless illegal immigration unless there “red wave this November.”“There is either a red wave this November or America is doomed. Imagine four more years of this getting worse…” Musk wrote…
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
During the first onset of the winter solstice Cathedral Activations (Dec 2021), the planetary wings were upgraded to the solar rod template and dragon wings of which the Chartres Cathedral, Lincoln Cathedral, Rosslyn Chapel and the Washington DC…
8 hours ago
"On the bright side though these areas that I mentioned have tons of cool places to visit and nice scenery especially California."
9 hours ago
More…