Replies

• Even though your comment covers fragmentation in a vague way, I respect your knowledge for this subject. Your comment, in my opinion, is an easy way to explain fragmentation not only to yourself but others as well, which is very helpful. Thank you for sharing <3 <3

• Aren't we a fragment of the WHOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just a curious thought.

• Your observation is correct, alas, you miss mentioning any approach explaining genuine origins, and this is what I did: a fractured world approcach of the western mind finds it´s correspondence in fractured world- and self- perceptions by losing holistic approaches. This unfolds in manyfold directions, be it traumatic, from ignorance or from rebellion - either way. We are born in such mess, and that not without any reason. Fragmentation is essence of dual or polar perception modes. And you can´t simply flee it by any esoteric hocus pocus. Actually you can never fully get rid of it, for you are part of a fragmentation culture. But you can start healing by undergoing a process of awakening and awareness - that gives you access to revelations otherwise remaining hidden.

• I find its kind of like breathing. .

. . where you must breath in to align and re-align. . so you can breath out. . to expand and journey outward/beyond. . then breath in etc etc. .

this the cycle/recycle of constantly cleaning/healing from fragmentation of going "outward" or growing. . going beyond etc. . like getting dirty etc :)). . .  is always how I view/feel it xD. . ahem ;D

I am sure we have the ability to regenerate ourselfs ongoingly in this form of a fashion. . from day to day, breath to breath ;D. . hence the many forms of meditation.

awesome comments you add into the awesomeness-stew by the way, my German man :)

• Actually I find no access in the realm of healing by looking upon a "wholesome role model" like Buddha or Jesus or any imagination of wholeness I can grasp. I think part of my fragmentation doesn´t allow me to cling losely to such role models - they don´t encourage me, but push me away...

I deeply like fragmanted persons with courage to live and thrive. And I´m attracted by fragmented people who dare to remain silent instead of find excses of their fragmentation.

I think - and that helped me a lot - that letting go as it is momentarily is often a thing which I have no difficulties with, and this is ok for me. Thus I have become a lover of fragmnented humans, and no angel might have experiences humans experience in their fragmented limitation. A dirty rat and cock roach, he might have a little love, just a little bit, which even in her tininess is in fact a hologram of the whole...

Thus the fragmented is representimng the whole - not as achievement of having overcome it, but as symbol of the big in the broken...and as symbol of a healing love...

• The way souls reproduce?

• ...by being forced either by joy or sadness

• An actual image of soul fragmantation you see in this forum.

For reasons of 1. freedom, 2. illustration, 3. didactical efforts many people in here act as if there is a general soul fragmentation as a basement which appears as a general challenge of human existence.

Thus the general approach of human knowledge has systemic structure which is fragmented and leads to fragmentation. A more comprehensive attempt to transcend any fragmentation would be a holistic approach and appears impossible in this world - it contradicts our experiences, we need fragmantation in order to not lose our minds. Fragmentation is our kind of encountering reality we think is necessary because we fear wholeness. To say it short - a soul fragmentation is an exact external mirroring of our mental encountering of reality by believing we need to fragment and distinguish reality in order to get knowledge.

And the second insight: being caught in such mind set it is almost impossible to recognize own soul fragmentations. A healing way starts with one simple thing: stop the compulsive way of knowledge (which comes from and leads to fragementation) and get aware what happens. And doubt the paradigm of fragmentation by thinking in wholeness.

More than 2000 years ago Platon used something what is called MAIEUTICS or midwifery in order to give birth thoughts people have. Platon believed that people have already all knowledge, but it lies hidden under a hughe pile of debris. Maieutics in questioning helps people to REMEMBER their knowledge. And here you have an answer on why our modern approach of fragmentation is something leading to a dead end street.finally. Generally natural science and math are not very much loved by the public. Can you, by the way, say me the meaning of Euler`s number e?

Well, that´s the basics - fragmentation coming from fragmentation leads to fragmentation and finds it´s external expressions. By getting aware you begin to understand and start a journey of healing. You will be amazed how deep the rabbit hole goes, and you will eventually not find any end. Awakening in awareness is the key, and each way begins with a first step. In this regard theoretical considerations might be of deeper interest, but do not recognize the basic pattern of soul fragmentation - unless you become aware.

Greetings from Germany....

• This is an amazing way of explaining fragmentation. Thank you for your wonderful explanation. <3

• Succinct way to put a difficult subject, well done :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
13 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
13 hours ago
More…