Some very serious questions

Do you really mean, a person being raped, tortured and killed in Afghan or Iraq has a bad karma or has created it`s own reality?

Can we really consider Aliens as our benevolent space brothers by ignoring the fact of alien abductions?

How do we recognize highly advanced kinds of deception modes being used to make us "food" for other entities?

Isn`t it necessary - for the sake of our savety -  thinking about a certain code of benevolent encounters, for instance

# no abductions,

# no temptation to anything,

# no trestment or other stuff against our will,

# no sacrifice needed?

Shouldn` t we think about a minimal code of comfort, such as:

# we can be proud of being human,

# limited,

# fragile

# and related to fear and deception

in order to not deny our human basics?

What are we doing in case there is no galactic family being benevolent and waiting for us?

What, if we discover all being an almost perfect mind game, meaning, the show goes on as usual?

Is it really a shame being fucking simply human with no special powers and abilities, but rather weak souls and sometimes big hearts?

And what makes us special simply being human exceeding every alien imagination?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• shrug

• Thank you Unlabeled for trying

Bless the Nite

April

• Eh, That wasn't what you were saying at all. You were telling people on here how the Left brain was more important then the Right brain, and how to feel more then to think more

You were trying to say that the Mind wasn't that important either, I know that I didn't mis read things on here Jancar, because there were two or more people that had the same argument with you as well

They were trying to tell you on here that it is important to use the mind and you can't just ditch one over the other one, and that was what you were going on and on about

There were others who had read what u were saying as well in this, and it wasn't just me that had read your statements on this, so don't twist this around

Bless the Nite

April

• Yes you do misread things April, and not only do you misread things, you misread basically everything. And look, I'm not in the mood now to be dealing with your misperceptions April, think what you like.

• http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/sheldan-nidle-siria...

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/forgiving-the-dark-...

Oh God yes, I have no idea what's happening to me, I feel like I'm losing my mental faculties. Something I always kind of took for granted, my intelligence...seems to be slipping. There's just some block there, things aren't flowing, I'm thinking too much. I'm doubting in my intelligence to know anything. And...I just hope this phase ends soon, so I can get back to normal.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/left-brain-right-brai...

There we go, the point that is being made here Jancar is the fact that you were wabling around with some of them back then, and that u have said things that you aren't sticking with right now
              If you ever want to talk about somethings like this though be sure to respond to the Lone Wolf Path posting
              Bless the Nite
              April
              • I don't know what you intended to prove with this....again, something I always took for granted, my intelligence...has been blocked these past few days, and it's really made me realize the importance of intelligence and reasoning and the mind in general, when before, I would say, that the mind isn't really that important, because I always had a very good mind, and so I didn't really put an emphasis on it, because it was always there.

Now I understand through and through, the importance of mind. I still understand too, that as important as the mind is, it's also important to know how to get out of mind, and be present and real and heart centered. As important as it is, it can also be our worst enemy.

So...like Reiz, you underestimate peoples capacity to grow over time. I'm not the same person I was last week, never mind 2 months ago, or last year when me and Reiz started talking. I'm a different person now, I've grown alot. So...this whole sticking to one stance and that's it, to me, is limiting...because you have to have room to grow and learn and as people learn and grow, it's easy for stances to change. All you tell me by saying that is you don't grow all that much, and to me honest, I haven't seen you, or Reiz, grow all that much since I first talked to you.

• Jancar, Don't sit there and tell me things about not understanding how a person can grow and learn from there mistakes in the past

I have watched Gregory on here grow and learn from his own, and he is one that will fully admit to making mistakes in life, that could of gotten him else where if he didn't make that change.

You on the other hand though, it isn't about learning and growing for you Jancar. Your mind is a mess at times, and it isn't that you aren't smart, because you are smart like a Fox on here with things.

You have taken sides and not taken sides, and even Drekx has admitted to you switching back and forth on here a lot with things as well.

It would be nice though to see you be honest about a few things rather then just flip flopping inbetween groups or views to fit in a somewhere that you don't belong to.

I sense a lot of skeletons in your closet, that you have kept from those that you don't want to see, and Jancar, those Skeletons aren't going to go away just from wanting to escape the mind.

Now of course I know you will say how wrong I'am and how I'm not getting it, or how I'm this or that or the other thing, but if you need a blog posting to vent your feelings and emotions at least you would be doing that under your real name on here lol

Bless the Nite

April

• for someone who doesnt flip flop you sure have a strange way of showing it, like when youll say a certain someone is horrible and then later say oh no they are ok, or like april proved already, one week mind is ok next week heart is the only way and so on and so forth.

• Well you hit the nail on the head there...lol I don't flip flop, or go back and forth between groups, again, I don't even think in those terms. My stances have never changed when it comes to how I treat people. Maybe in your perception they've changed...but it's wrong. You don't get it.

I said it before, if I agree with something you say, I'll agree with it, no matter who you are. If I don't agree with what you say, I'll disagree with it, no matter who you are. If I feel you're being treated unjustly, I will defend you, no matter who you are. If I feel you're being unfair, I will challenge you, no matter who you are. I'm not interested in being popular, I'm not interested in being in any group, or being accepted by anyone, and that's the God honest truth.

Of course, I would like people to like me, who wouldn't. But I don't need peoples approval. So I don't understand why you say these things for, to me, it's really a....what? kind of moment. Because I just don't think in those terms.

• To the OP - Your questions are deep and fundamental. Perhaps the answers you seek can be found inside of yourself. I hope the following song lyrics will help:

Try to Remember:

"Try to remember the kind of September
    When life was slow and oh, so mellow.
    Try to remember the kind of September
    When grass was green and grain was yellow.
    Try to remember the kind of September
    When you were a tender and callow fellow.
    Try to remember, and if you remember,
    Then follow.

Try to remember when life was so tender
    That no one wept except the willow.
    That dreams were kept beside your pillow.
    That love was an ember about to billow.
    Try to remember, and if you remember,
    Then follow.

Deep in December, it's nice to remember,
    Although you know the snow will follow.
    Without a hurt the heart is hollow.
    The fire of September that made us mellow.
    Deep in December, our hearts should remember
    And follow."

May we all be blessed.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
11 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
12 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
13 hours ago
More…