Some very serious questions

Do you really mean, a person being raped, tortured and killed in Afghan or Iraq has a bad karma or has created it`s own reality?

Can we really consider Aliens as our benevolent space brothers by ignoring the fact of alien abductions?

How do we recognize highly advanced kinds of deception modes being used to make us "food" for other entities?

Isn`t it necessary - for the sake of our savety -  thinking about a certain code of benevolent encounters, for instance

# no abductions,

# no temptation to anything,

# no trestment or other stuff against our will,

# no sacrifice needed?

Shouldn` t we think about a minimal code of comfort, such as:

# we can be proud of being human,

# limited,

# fragile

# and related to fear and deception

in order to not deny our human basics?

What are we doing in case there is no galactic family being benevolent and waiting for us?

What, if we discover all being an almost perfect mind game, meaning, the show goes on as usual?

Is it really a shame being fucking simply human with no special powers and abilities, but rather weak souls and sometimes big hearts?

And what makes us special simply being human exceeding every alien imagination?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MOL, you would know more about these things then I would know about, being that you had set yourself up, on a site like this one here, to spread the knowledge and wisdom teachings through those that want to learn this sort of thing. Thank you for your honesty on this finally.

I have been looking into the whole Annunaki thing, and looking to see what this whole thing is about, and it doesn't really appeal to me, but yet there are some things I should know as well, so it has been sort of interesting here and there, but more importantly here, it is good to know that you are finally stepping up and letting your roots and Star Nations be shown on here. Even though many of us, haven't been from the same Star Nations, there are things we can learn from each one of them, and there has to be a reason I guess that this whole Annunaki Race, had awakened like they did here on Planet Earth

The danger though that this causing Planet Earth right now, is something that is sort of scary yet, in terms of where these things are coming from, because on this site here it shows that there are people who can get hurt from things like this in general

I know this is hard for some, for me though I don't feel that I need to read articles on the internet to know where exactly where things are coming from, especially with Star Nations like yourself, because your human emotions and human relations towards other members on here is good enough to know how this whole thing works

A lot of things along the way, I find it to be somewhat distracting, from the real truth of reality, such as what is really going on here

No I'm not shapeshifter either, but the point is, if there could be any proof at all that you guys really from these Star Nations that you claim to be, it would be nice to see it

Bless the Nite

April

• ?
    Why did we develop egos at all?  Because we moved into duality?  But you say we moved into duality because we had egos.
    What?
    If you then proceed to say that we decided to take this experiment on as a collective soul-group... then... just let go, man.  Just live your own life, and people will live theirs, and eventually everything will get better.  That's where it's headed anyways.

• Wouldn't the purpose of the bug have been, then, that it was to have been squashed, if everything in the universe is ultimately good and right?

• If there are aliens- how can you know, conclusively, demonstrably, and without having to rely on emotional influences (such as listening to the heart-trust me, you don't figure things out with the heart- it simply points you in a direction to go), that is, scientifically, that all the aliens aren't just a ruse?

• I am totally with you on this thought Unlabeled.....TOTALLY

• Master of Light had never said his full name at the bottom of his page before, and there are times it switches to Masteroflight to MOL at the bottom of this

MOL, you will always be MOL to me on here, and I don't know what is going on with these accounts on here, but whoever is using the MOL name right now, I would really like to talk about this sort of thing onto my Blog posting, because that is where the discussion to should remain, as on here we don't to waste this posting here with other things that might fly in with this on a later note

Bless the Nite

April

• Do you really mean, a person being raped, tortured and killed in Afghan or Iraq has a bad karma or has created it`s own reality?

Everyone creates their own reality because we are all creators. All those who have undergone such harsh trials in life all knew they would go through that as part of the soul contract/evolution.
    Karma can and can not be a factor because for some it is karma and then for others it is said some can choose to take on extra karmic lessons during their incarnation so they learn life lessons quicker.

Remember there is no such thing as DEATH , and life is eternal no matter how one dies/killed/raped/abused, life is eternal and those people who die move onto other realms of existence. Then can reemerge again into this reality if they choose to by rebirth.

Can we really consider Aliens as our benevolent space brothers by ignoring the fact of alien abductions?

Alien abductions do happen, but some are staged so people are scared and some are actual abductions by Negative entities on other dimensions.
    Not all people share the same personality, so not all ET races share the same personality either.

The benevolent ones would never think of harming a human, and if they were to help in taking an implant out etc they always ask your permission first.

How do we recognize highly advanced kinds of deception modes being used to make us "food" for other entities?

The food which satisfies neg entitities is low based emotions such as fear, guilt, etc

So modes of deception would be the belief system of society which is usuaully set up to make one conform and if one doesnt makes them seem / appear to be the "crazy" one , eventually which can lead to one feeling guilty/suicidal/depressed thus feeding the neg entities.

Being Human is a beautiful thing , human beings are greatly loved in this universe, and whatever wrong we place on ourselves is from our own thinking, we are special because despite everything that happens in this world, we are the one nation who is capable of LOVE and LOVING.

• Yes Madame Blavatsky is all a part of the whole Alice Bailey thing which has to do with the Lucis Trust School, and where this whole thing had started from, and when Drekx on here had laid out his cards about where his learnings were from, you had hide in a corner, all of you did. I remember this, because you were all hard on him for speaking up about where he had come from with all of this, and now here you sit giving out something that Madame Blavatsky had said

The reason that you have to lie in order to control them, is because people have the right to know where this stuff is coming from, so they can see it with there own eyes, and not wonder if what they are getting into isn't for them or not

You do this, because you know what you are putting forth isn't being honest with those who are learning higher in there Spiritual standings, but yet you take things and twist it around so much on this site, so that people have a hard time understanding where this shit is coming from

Your taking something that the Negative ET beings would be putting out there on Planet Earth here, and making these things your own, and saying you have the right to, because this is your Star Nation, but you don't even have full evidence that this was your Star Nation, or evidences that you are a ET Being from another Star Nation rather then Earth here

It's sort of like I will believe it when I see it sort of thing, because in order to believe it you have to show the public on here what kind of ET Form then you really are in this world, so that people know this is it guys, these are the real ET Beings right now on Planet Earth that are trying to help Lightworkers and Humanity for all kind

I haven't seen it though, I have not seen anyone of you on here, having a youtube video or anything like that where you can shapeshift right into your ET Being form, and say this is really me guys and what my ET Being form looks like

If someone were to be able to see you in ET Being form on real live camera time, even for just 10 secs even, then we can say alright we know the things you have been putting forth is real now

Bless the Nite

April

• Eh, having some troubles with the edit button tonite, but yeah took the advice and that is what it had come out as, but next time I will try that T thing again, so the white box doesn't show up any

Thanks for the advice on that, because that is annoying when that happens like that

Not sure why there isn't an edit button to that reply for, but this whole site has been messed up lately period lol

Bless the Nite

April

• The world's a drag, y'know its hard to cope.  Humanity is like a mushroom garden in some mouldy basement.  We have been kept in the dark and fed manure for so long, it seems as if we couldn't recognize truth if it was right in front of us, which it probably is.  Someone said that we have become very strong because we have been forced to live on nothing but hope for so long.  Still, the universe(s) remain mysterious and fascinating for those fortunate enough to be aware of the wonder and mystery of it all.  Yow!  I'm so glad that my viola doesn't know how to lie.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1546

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very good info 
35 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Technology has certainly advanced and what was once science fiction, is now science fact...A good example is the INVISIBILITY SUIT....Or sheet....or structured screen, one can stand behind and become invisible....This reminds me of the HG Wells…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good to see the UK said no to the pandemic treaty. Hopefully more will also say no to the WHO's stupid little treaty."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gold will play a big part in destroying the Cabal's corrupt system that enslaves the people. https://youtu.be/iq0YQtdiptY?si=o6-LJQ668EDVBnCe"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"The UK has REJECTED the W.H.O. pandemic treaty...Not happening....No signature.....Not signing it...Not here.....👍🏻

"The UK Government has rejected to sign the World Health Organisation pandemic accord that seeks to take a fifth of Britain’s…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The UK has REJECTED the W.H.O. pandemic treaty...Not happening....No signature.....Not signing it...Not here.....👍🏻

"The UK Government has rejected to sign the World Health Organisation pandemic accord that seeks to take a fifth of Britain’s…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More on the AstraZeneca corruption that was reported on here a few days ago. When this is all said and done and the truth about these vaccines comes out AstraZeneca is screwed and will most likely not even exist anymore. None of these companies…"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Russell Brand gets into the WHO's corruption here. Keep an eye on them. They have their little meeting coming up later this month where the chances are high they will be planning the next scamdemic they want.…"
3 hours ago
More…