Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

What do you think is happening with you and all of us as a collective?.. after 21st Dec 2012 ?

So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

Views: 4090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

there is actually a real amphibian called the trouser snake .. 

This is a deep sea trouser snake .. 

Rise in vides and frequency of Planet Earth and all living entities

Damn right Krishna 

Hi folks, Hi tentinyturtles, if that date you say is correct, the disney movie, 'Herby', the car had the number 53 on it.

peace love light

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'ROLEZ, SIRIAN WOLFMAN, RACE LUPAL - REQUEST FOR CONTACT'
"Indeed! Human's have much to learn. So many species hunted, because of unconscious fears."
4 hours ago
ETFirstContact posted a blog post
7 hours ago
Valana added a discussion to the group Cmdr. Val Thor: LIVE
Thumbnail

STORY OF A CONTACTEE - PART 2

STORY OF A CONTACTEE - PART 2For the next several years I had many experiences with the space ship…See More
7 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE PATRIOTS LAID THE TRAP, (DS) TOOK THE BAIT, UNITY IS GROWING (VIDEO)'
"That report had me in tears, at the end. I have no doubt, that on a higher level this is being…"
8 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Black Life Matters Protesting Again... TOTALLY IGNORE THEM TILL THEY CHANGE TO ALL LIVES MATTER'
"Former Black Lives Matter Organizer Explains How The Movement is Being Used by the Elite…"
8 hours ago
Valana commented on the blog post 'In Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality'
"Soros doesn't even knw these people in the small Texas towns exist...  And anyone…"
8 hours ago
Carolin Radcliff commented on the blog post 'THE PATRIOTS LAID THE TRAP, (DS) TOOK THE BAIT, UNITY IS GROWING (VIDEO)'
"I love the X-22 Report! Great stuff." In Pursuit of Truth" is an awesome site, as well as…"
8 hours ago
amparo alvarez posted blog posts
10 hours ago

© 2020  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship