So, in your opinion, what happened on the Solstice, in terms of your own growth as a spiritual being and what do you feel is going on, on the planet right now as a collective?  .. since the 21st Dec and inwards ? .. in the present moment continuous, the eternal NOW.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• today seems like any other day .. if that makes any sense.. but I'm willing to wager a bet that overall, there is a more positive vibe in the world than was before the 21st Dec .

• I was drunk, then I went to my favorite bar where the drinks are the cheapest, and some smartass put that REM song about the world ending on the juke box which I found very entertaining. The rest of that night is kind of a blur---oh---hung out with my ex's new boy friend (love that guy, glad she found somebody awesome!) where we watched an episode of Futurama where Bender contends with another Benderesque construct with a magnetic beard over a common love interest, at one point exchanging that magnetic beard to test the love of the love interest. It was cute.

I soon realized that I'm pretty sure I'm a transvestite no matter how masculine I dress and act. Boom! Spiritual revelation without the Space Odyssey dazzle or ram-horns.

And that's the tip of the iceberg cause that was just a pin-prick flash in a pan of another galactic year!

I have ideas where I go from here, but they are all batshit cray-cray!

The Universe remains my playground!

• And for the record, I'm not even joking about wanting to dress like a woman. She's like a whole new outlet of creativity! I blame it an all the aphrodisiac spices emanating from the vegan restaurant under me that my landlord runs next to his Hindu temple . . . thingy . . . he always told me there was portals in this place. His food is delicious.

• geez ambassador...its only 8am but I don't think I'm going to run into anything more entertaining for the rest of the day :) 

Thanks for that ;)

• lol .. well thanks for sharing that with us my brother.. glad you had a good day and hope all goes well for you in the future .. or present moment continuous.. the Universe is indeed our playground..

Love to you.. 

8114574457?profile=original

• Dear Luke, thank you for posting this thread. Also, I love your pictures! :-)

The 21st I felt more connected to earth, almost as I WAS the earth. A feeling of oneness with all here, it was very strong. It isn't that strong now, but I seem to go in and out of that experience.

I also started to get feelings and pictures from what I believe is previous lifetimes from very long ago, where we lived in harmony with the earth and each other, and more than anything we honored the feminine principle of being still and receive from the divine. At that time we viewed all activity as masculine, even preparing food and cleaning our homes etc.  :-)   It was important for everyone, both males and females to have balance between our feminine and masculine side, so everybody could do both feminine and masculine things. Our society was totally equal.

I remembered how I was cut of from the feminine side and by that also cut of from the divine, The kundalini energy was stopped  by some people who came and did terrible violence and rituals to us, and those of us who survived started to live a more left-brained life. They made us their servants and were "teaching" us that women had to serve the men and be owned by them. It became outlawed to seek enlightenment. Somewhere in that time they began to violate females by cutting of their genitals, to make sure that women couldn't reconnect to the divine through kundalini, to be able to keep us as slaves. This created etheric scars in us and it started a pattern to live in a way that is not natural to us, that we continued in other lifetimes too.

I'm still in a kind of healing process, first I felt a bit shocked from all this feelings and pictures (memories?), but now I'm also starting to feel lighter and more connected to earth and to my divine self.

I'm only writing about my personal experience, but I believe that it is connected to the collective too in some way.

• Earth-Marciniak-Barbara-9781879181212.jpg

Hi Lumina..

I was just reading your account of woman's genitals being cut off as I was gobbling down a bowl of corn flakes .. lol .. 

anyway, I was reminded of Barbara Marchiniaks book, Earth, Keys to the Living Library in which she goes into great depth on this very subject..

here is a passage from that book that you may find interesting.

much love to you..

When you think of Prime Creator, what or whom do you picture? In your society, you have been taught that the god energy represents the source and that the feminine energy represents the use or activity of it. We would say it is the other way around — the feminine represents the source and the masculine represents how the source is used.

Your planet must learn who the Goddess is as a creator. Understanding the dark side of the Goddess is part of exploring her energy, because the Goddess did something to lose her power. It is in the cells of your being because all of you, man and woman alike, have the Goddess within you.There came a time within the Goddess realm when there was a tremendous abuse of the male vibration.

Women, influenced by outside sources, lost their honoring and partnership with men, and their sense of unity between man and woman. After a while, within the realm of the Goddess, men became nothing more than a stud service.

Women got so lost in the Goddess power that the men were not considered equal. Men were considered to be objects to bring about the rights of fertility. Many men were killed after one-time fertility rituals with representatives of the local Goddess.  Castration and other sacrifices were performed. It is true.

Women misused the sexual energy of men, creating the current backlash. This is all changing, and you will find the Goddess, and with compassion, entering the lives of those willing to feel.

• Thank you, dear Luke, that was helpful, I will get that book.

I'm starting to realize that a shift in my consiousness alredy had begun, cause it didn't even occur to me to judge what had happended, the only important thing seems to be to forgive.

I can feel how we all are connected and that harming one equals harming all, so the only way for us all to heal is to forgive and to love all. I'm still not in this new consiousness all the time, I go in and out of it, but something really started so shift for me the 21st.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

wish you all love and light!

• Hi Lumina..

yeah I know.. but I think we are all coming in and out of it, but slowly and steadily more IN it after the 21st Dec .. 

its a bit like slipping out of the present moment.. we all do it from time to time, excuse the pun there.. but the point of power is always in the Now, always in the present moment continuous.. as you know.. 

and exactly, harming one is harming all.. 

can you see the awakening more clearly, I can see it even in this post... sparks of light emerging..  

much Love to you always..

p.s. here is the entire  book for you .. 

8114422455?profile=original

• just thought I would pop this in here .. 

here is Barbara Marchiniak , author of the aforementioned book, talking in 1988.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Thanks for that Drekx. So I think I am finally starting to understand the great blue light. I guess it is like evolutionary information coming directly from Logos that can be programmed with information packets depending on the particular planet or…"
22 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Trump speech in Michigan.....President Trump spoke about some of his plans, when he wins in 2024.......👍🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjRUnr77G04"
38 minutes ago
Movella liked Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
1 hour ago
Infinity posted photos in Stargate explorations team
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked Krishna Kalki's discussion The Untold Story Of Mount Shanta And The Lemurians
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great to see your comments, fellas....
Also, in answer to that question, Randy....: An example of the great blue light usage on Earth, could be manifest by Earth's SH, enabling humanity to become subject to the law of divine grace, in evolutionary…"
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ... ...Mooji:To become divinely aware all you have to do is give attention. To be able to do that you have to learn the skill of observation. ...So if you are distracted, sad, suffering - do this exercise with Mooji daily. See how you become more…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
More…