Just curious to see if there were any 'real' changes around the Earth.Any end to the evil and its darkness that plauges Humanity? Nope (well, not yet anyway)Anyone dancing down the streets?Any Mass landings?Just packs of energy been given to us, useless!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• "Any end to the evil and its darkness that plauges Humanity?"

Yea, but that happened to me personally the 20'th, because that's the day i found out I'm not gonna be homeless in 2013 afterall (originally a karmic issue from mistakes in the material world), and that was certainly the end of "evil" for me. :)

"Just packs of energy been given to us, useless!"

Well, you have no use for fire either if you don't use a stove to encapsulate the fire and channel it to where it's needed. Couldn't the same be true for all the energies that are now available? :)

• The 21st is just a marker, now comes the great awakening. Things will speed up now. It's still up to all of us to overthrow the dark one's but now more will awaken like a wave around the planet. Soon we will all be more powerful, don't expect too much in a short space of time.

• I think it is a very subtle change..  obviously we didn't see and light shows in the sky or people getting beamed up or any of that .. but I think there was probably a fairly large number of people in the world meditating today, I certainly did experience something today, everyone I met had a definite positive vibe about them.. 

I think its just the first step on the ladder though .. everyone stepped onto the first rung either consciously or not.. and the whole shift maybe subtle.. like taking a pain killer and waiting for the effects.. it may not be right away, well obviously not.. but I have a good feeling that everyone passed through some kind of doorway.. whether they were aware of it or not.. 

I never expected mass landings or anything of the sort.. I think before all of that transpires, there must be enough people awake in terms of being Loving..  the big shift is gradual.. not an over night thing but an ongoing thing.. and that's why its important to continue to be the Love that we are.. to remain heart centered and loving rather than get all heady and try to locate logic in it.. and disregard the heart center.. or ignore the Love..

Its like everyone in the world has a mass headache and each soul takes a pain killer simultaneously, some souls are impatient and expect the pain to vanish instantly. other, more experienced souls know that it takes a little longer for the effects to kick in.. just because we cant see the waves of energy dose not mean they are not there.. 

Here is an example in the form of a parable of sorts.. 

A group of people go to a trance party and decide to take extacy together.. so they all drop the tab at the same time.. one or two from the group start to get irritated because they cant feel the effects five minutes after swallowing the pill.. they get discouraged and grumpy because they believe they wasted 20 bucks on a tab of Extacy that was a dud.. or a fake E in their mind.

They create a climate of disappointment in the group and soon enough, others begin to get fed up because they are getting influenced by the original naysayers, they too start to believe that nothing is happening so they find their own experience of taking the pill has led to a dead end.. and as a result, an alliance is formed between the doubters.

The more experienced people in the group are already experiencing a high because even though they too haven't started dancing like a Duracell bunny, they know that pretty soon, they will all come up..

so the more experienced ones do their best to reassure the others that it takes a bit of time before they will begin to sense any noticeable changes in the way they are feeling ..  but their efforts at trying to ease the minds of the naysayers are scoffed at and disregarded.. until the drug starts to kick in .. en masse !

.. all they needed to do was believe and not get impatient.. because when the pill is in full swing in the naysayers bellies, they are individually and as a collective, grinning like the Cheshire cat from ear to ear, and all thoughts of doubt have been erased from the disbelievers minds.. 

by the way, I'm not promoting drugs here .. lol ..  nor am I suggesting anyone is a naysayer or a doubting Thomas etc..  I just feel it is a subtle shift.. and a gradual flowering of consciousnesses rather than a pot noodle, just add boiling water and you're away in a hack .. lol ..

to expect 99.9% of the worlds population to suddenly snap out of it is barking up the wrong tree.. people are still in the land of nod and will continue to doze away.. its just that we've all gently and in a very subtle way drifted into the arena of well beingness..  

but lets not forget that we've only just stepped in the door.. I think part of our job is not to get discouraged, but to quell the disappointment in others by continuing to love them more and to encourage their own spiritual development .. in fact, the real work only begins now.. and so our job is partly to help other people to ease the Ascension symptoms that they are experiencing because we've already been there, done that.. and we've been lifted up by those who are more awake than ourselves.. so its our turn to reach out to those who are less awake than we are and in turn, they will pass the baton.. on and on.. so we all continue to move forwards together.. or inwards .. forever.

The main ingredient is Love, its also the icing on the cake and the cheery on the top.. but you cant eat it until its fully cooked.. lol .. my God.. what a load of rambling... hehe .. sorry, I get carried away sometimes.. and by the way, I'm well aware that anything I propose may vastly differ to that of my neighbor.. I'm not saying its right or wrong.. its just a perspective.. is all.. 

f8483721-e772-42a5-bbc5-75ad2ff97491.gif

• Useless? Who said anything else than a couple of channelers? It's really up to yourself to whom you follow, you shouldn't ask the people here on ACC like they were to be held accountable for some failed predictions made by channelers.

Learn to love your life and move on without focusing on dates and predictions is my advice. You are your best guide, try to discover your inner sacred place in your heart and ask your higher self for assistance, that is the best assistance you'll ever get as your higher self knows you better probably then yourself do.

• hahahaha...send the Pleiedians over my way, I need a ride to the store!  Just tell them not to bring anal probes with them...

• No mass landings or unmistakable blasts of energy here.  Same BS as usual though.

• Those who feel love will see it, those who feel bitterness will experience it too. Our own worlds are as real as our own imaginations. 

If there are no expectations there are no disappointments. But that's not gonna happen on this planet.

• I just saw the planet Jupiter and the surface of the Moon with a high-priced telescope; pinot grigio and nearby coyotes not included. PRICELESS!

• ok look at the people on the bus -- happy and cool - have a nice day sweet xxx

• oh bless - did you think the xxxxx would pick u up?? 

Why did you think this? 

There will be no space ships - - - it;s like jesus coming again 2000 --- 

Use the date as in new times- I will be a better human - I will be healthy - I will fuck my old fam off - i will travel the world - 

Use it as in changing ur life ........

I got the flue ---so apart from my spiritual ...sad? never thought it would happen......zxxxxx

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1545

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Malcolm posted a blog post
The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a possibility of violence and/or…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Crime sky rocketing under fake President Biden. Proof reported here. https://youtu.be/vmmu_RyCFzY?si=6Ngnyu_KjSW9c1Wt"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"With just 6 months to go until the next US election expect the push for WW3 to keep increasing. The Dark Cabal is in its end days and will do anything to stay in power which includes getting a world war started and having it go nuclear. Another…"
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"You're doing fine, walking on sunshine.....keep moving up.....towards the sun....
👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uDE5qOxKTY"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Dexter - Pumapunku (C+31 Sonic Transmutations).....👏🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2sqsbFAtL0"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Regarding that Canadian "retroactive hate speech law that punishes past speech and imprisons people." Does this explain why so many Canadian members of ACC, have virtually silenced their activities, here...recently??

And a member from the province…"
10 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Betty and Barney look like they haven't slept in years-nothing but trouble from the zetas"
11 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"More satanic filth-
Canada is veering dangerously close to the type of complete control over people’s thoughts and speech seen in places like North Korea with a new bill that aims to censor people on the pretense of protecting others from “hate…"
11 hours ago
More…

The May 7, 2024 New Moon in Taurus may define the remaining month of May 2024 to feature a variety of things, but two things that really stick out with this horoscope are religious and political extremism (and a…

Read more…