I have read both sides of the issue here..

many people do ask for a fee for a particular type of service....

HOWEVER

I have also heard that its bad luck to charge for spiritual objects or doing some practise...

Forbidden_filename.png__forbidden_fruit___by_lolita_art.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If you don't want the service of the person, then don't bother them.

We're not in fantasy world where you can get food for free (unless you're in food stamp?) or pay no rent (unless you own your house). You have to exchange something (money) in order to receive it.

Uncle told us of a really good healer from the province, he said the healer just accepts any kind of donation for his service. Even with his healing ability, his family stays poor and just gets by.

For me, If the healer is good, and really helped, I'll gladly pay for their good service and special ability. 

For healers, if you think you need to charge money, then do so. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. If people appreciate and value your ability, they'll get your service.

People nowadays, they want everything free. Making other people work - in exchange of nothing. Some funny ones are even very demanding over the free service they're receiving. Very funny.

• I you be given something from God to use to help humanity, and you instead use that gift to enrich yourself on those who can pay for your services while you leave other needy without help, you'll be pulling in a kind of karma that you will NOT be able to handle by yourself afterwards. It'll effectively dismantle your entire soul-progress over the last 1000 years and will force you to re-do those years, in 3D.

Back to school you'd go, simply spoken. :)

Donations works fine. If they wanna pay they can, but it's not required to receive the healing.

• Interesting.

I'm curious, what do you do for a living?

Do you work for a company? Or a freelancer?

If a person wants your professional service, you do not ask for fee?

you'll be pulling in a kind of karma that you will NOT be able to handle by yourself afterwards.
      It'll effectively dismantle your entire soul-progress over the last 1000 years and will force you to re-do those years, in 3D. 

So who gets to decide that?

• Achahhh

You're getting right to the point with asking what do you do for a living....

Why do you feel one cannot live unless they work for monetary remuneration...

That is the whole problem with the way the human species is ...

one must  have a job title

one must have a monetary declared income..that this is one of the necessities of life...

but in the end you leave it all behind you...its not tangible...

they even declare your"occupation" on your death certificate...

of course everyone has to "work" to obtain food and shelter requires some effort...

but to put an abstract numerical figure on it is really the downfall of life as a human on planet earth..

do the birds have a bank account...

do dogs and cats use credit cards?

• Why do you feel one cannot live unless they work for monetary remuneration..

Why do you assume that's my intention for asking?

I merely ask those questions to know if he's applying in real life what he's preaching.

do the birds have a bank account...

Birds don't have monetary banking system, so that's irrelevant

do dogs and cats use credit cards?

I've never heard of a bank issuing credit cards, much less debit cards to dogs and cats.

Average pet dog and cat just eat, sleep, act cutesy and lovely all day, they don't even have to worry about getting a job in order to feed themselves. But maybe if you teach them that they can buy pet food online at ebay or amazon using a credit card... why don't you try? I think a monkey is easier to teach though.

• Your style reminds of a previous member named Iam ascending-----

You taking every point chewing it up and spitting it out in a self oriented way...

h7B99BAF9

You take the literal external meaning without seeing the real jist of what Im trying to say...

you're just gonnakeep on replying and twisting words around aren't you.

hey why not---

thats your style am I right?

distractor and confuser in my opinion.

or others also...

without touching on the actual discussion..

• Well, aren't you the funny one?

If I'm a distractor and confuser, then what are you?

Aren't you the one who included the birds and dogs and cats into discussion? 

Why correlate the animals with monetary system when they don't have them to begin with? You realize your argument is invalid in the first place and want yourself out. Now you're placing more focus on my "style" as you put it, because you didn't expect a reply like mine.

So, why don't you tell us what kind of reply you're really expecting? All "nod" and no contradiction? Sorry professor, but I object. If my reply distract and confuses you, then maybe there's something wrong with your argument, why don't you scroll back and check it? 

And here I really thought you want to include the doggies and kitties... you make me sad :(

• Im the Joker-----

J0043.jpg

There are always two in every deck..

and Jokers are wild....

• Ornamentals. Sounds like fun.Let's go for it.

• We do not owe and pay. we give and receive.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"A little bit I did not know about China. I knew it was bad with tons of corruption, but after seeing those videos you posted Drekx it's way worse than I thought. Thanks for sharing those. I learned a little more today thanks to those videos. Keep em…"
20 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"More evidence is here for all to view:
Red China is actually a fake nation, in which it's psychopathic leadership seek to impress outsiders, with their "competence," by pretending to be "modern" and "civilised," when in fact, they are backward and…"
1 hour ago
"Justin, you have a good heart regarding China.....However, July-August, 2023..."Nature" has been working hard, as in biblical times...In this era, a severe karmic penalty is due China, rather than the ten plagues that vexed Pharaoh...Red China is…"
2 hours ago
"Yeah it's sad the situation over there that's for sure. Who knows maybe they get lucky and turn things around. The way it's looking right now though they are gonna need a huge miracle. They gotta fix things over there quickly. Change the way they…"
3 hours ago
"The problem with Chinese authorities is that they cover up any and every disaster, to "save face." They also lie constantly to their own people and certainly to foreigners....Truth is, China is totally mismanaged and the people are too afraid to…"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
They are amazing..would make nice gift cards / postcards/  enlarged framed photos ..photo album etc Watch here @ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-13438617/2024-Milky-Way-...
3 hours ago
"Yeah the chart I was looking at of life spans by country has China ranked number 52 out of the 201 countries mentioned with a lifespan of 78.79 years. Very surprising they live close to 80 there considering the conditions over there at the moment. I…"
3 hours ago
More…