There were two men sitting in a dark room and one of them was blind.
A third person entered the room and turn on the lights!
Now which one of the two men do you think could see the lights?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is One planet, One life and One world understanding and harmony. Unfortunaly, the people and the world remain divided, so this makes everybody wrong, it's just simply logical!

Peopleare the 'Ones' who give life meaning, for life has no meaning of itself
-- but to exist

Our world and life would be a much happier andpeaceful place if all disagreements and differences could be removed.
Yes, wishful thinking, but in truth, THERE ARE NO DIFFERENCES, we are
just creating them

Please try to see this, that the planet is a example of what human beings are doing with their personal power. For the possibility always remains that the challanger and the challenged
both could be wrong.

Life's great nobel work is to be free inour hearts and minds, that the truth of one’s being in any given
"Moment" might appear and come forth
!

For I say unto all that can read or hear my words, "the truth of ourbeing" is deeply buried under our personal ego's, religions, faiths,
ideas of science and philosophy. I would be honored to start a discussion or to get a dialog going with any like-minded people out there concering this subject,

"THE TRUTH OF OUR BEING"!

* CoMdr * LightSpeed *

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• OK Helen

Special love to the crystal child.

Attaching a song Valli & I wrote--let me know if it come thru--first time I've done this.

Love, B

Before the Beginning.wma

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8110099663?profile=original
  • This awakening is driving me nuts. Im sick of talking about it, and just want to live it. My point was, that all we need to know is in our hearts.
  • I am actually learning something, but i only started doing so when i became aware.
    Before that i learned to walk,talk,etc etc.
    Now this learning is something totaly different it goes beyond words,or anything one could try to explain. It is more a refresching of the known i think. it seems every time i think i learned something it just is and has always been there and is not new at all to me.
    Me-being the higher being, not the self proclaimed ego-self.
    The main thing here is that this always comes in glimpses and never last long. Althought the glimpses do get longer and longer these days, and make life in this illusion harder and harder to follow.

I might ad that it seems to me that i do leave my body more often latelly and have a harder time coming back into it. Resst ashure this does not freak me out or scare me at all, i see it as a normal way of being.

Maybe this is what they also did...leave this illusion. And i can relate to the nobody coming back to explain what has been going on. I have never gone back to my kindergarden class neither...:))
  • excellent points...I do find it incredible how the sheeple can be so split in the mind, and yes its ironic how they look to be saved when they have everything within them to save themselves. They have everything planned so perfect it seems, so now I'm through with being frustrated with religion as I now realize that its part of the same complex web that controls everything else, and on I go to the other branchs , like the corporations that keep enslaving people and of course, the mass media that keep us afraid to break free from this matrix...ahh, seems the more one learns the more they realize they don't know anything...The more I really wake up, the more I see this is really illusion after all.
    All I know is that whatever I believe it had better serve me instead of the other way around.
    :-)
  • Wow, I seemed to really resonate with this...thanks for posting! I have been thinking about how this happens to the best of us within this planet (falling into one or the other mentality). I've had a particularly hard time getting my family to see through the "ghosts within their mind" as you say, and I had to give up, as I was going nowhere and realized it wasn't my responsibility in the first place. Its just that religion seems to cripple so many, especially because of the fear ingrained into ones psyche of hell, sinners, etc.

I was actually having to learn the lesson of loving and accepting them unconditionally or else I was being ignorant in another way... Its almost as if once I stopped trying to get them to see things my way, they did the same for me.

So, I think that I've had to notice how some people are ritualistic and habitual because that is comfortable in this 3D reality. When I was more unconscious no one could have convinced me that my ego controlled me to such an extent and thus I was more willing to buy into the religious thing as I wasn't willing to take responsibility for my life, actions, etc.

I guess as this illusion of separation dissolves, we will realize how this game has allowed us to play opposing parts, It is just brilliant.

I'm sure going to laugh when in 5D I see how this was only ONENESS and we were so enmeshed in it to get to where we fought wars, hate crimes, and had all manner of atrocities occur over the centuries. As David Icke says in all his books, -"Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion".

I have to remember that above all when I get tempted to go off on a Jehovah witness's that often comes knocking on the door. To each his own, just as long as we respect each others opinions, perceptions and beliefs..

:-)
  • I was explaining this to my dad last night. How people feel that they are some how different than the next, and unknowingly being influenced by the slick ego. create seperation in the world. And how many people walk around sleeping. In complete denial, ignorant of their own ignorance. Searching for something they have had inside their entire life.
  • Some might say that without diferences there would only be bore-dom and empty-ness. But then off-course we are al in the same mind world and have no clue of other ways of doing things. Me i have a problem with this, pushing ouwer true Be-ing down out of sight, just so we can do things that for shure are not even half as perfect as we normally do in ouwer real self world.
    Manny say we are here in this illusion to learn, what can one learn out of illusion if just more of the same illusion. One can not understand illusion being de-lusionall al the time. If one does not step out of the illusion one does not know he is in it, but then how does one get the bright idea to step out of it?...So if we would really become ouwer Being, we would dis-apear from this world, one way or another.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 751

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Drekx Omega's blog post Numerological and Esoteric Meaning of the Name Drekx Omega
"Ah, this must be the first time that Billy Meier has received a visit from Kataalon, who is a Plejare...And it's also interesting that he prefers to call Meier; "Billy," rather than the birth and esoteric name of "Eduard," which means; "keeper of…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Ah, this must be the first time that Billy Meier has received a visit from Kataalon, who is a Plejare...And it's also interesting that he prefers to call Meier; "Billy," rather than the birth and esoteric name of "Eduard," which means; "keeper of…"
1 hour ago
"I try my best to educate members on this site...to bring illumination and LIGHT...Sometimes there are many distractions for members...All we can do is expose these and elucidate the facts....

Time for another musical interlude, before we reach…"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Brighteon Media sues Google, Facebook, Twitter, NewsGuard, Homeland Security, Department of Defense, Global Engagement Center, ISD and others for globally-coordinated government-funded censorship collusion against Mike Adams, the Health Ranger,…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion SCRIPTED: New human vaccines are already developed and stockpiled for a pandemic flu that doesn’t even exist yet
"One of my customers has , I mean had, an employee that was gung ho about the covid nonsense and he couldn't wait to put that fever to your head and pull the trigger-he and the others took the jab and all the boosters-his heart stopped while driving…"
3 hours ago
"And when I suggest that the current moon is artificial I mean exactly that....It's hollow, like natural moons and worlds, also...In fact, Apollo 12 proved all this, when they conducted an experiment by crashing their ascent stage onto the lunar…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion SCRIPTED: New human vaccines are already developed and stockpiled for a pandemic flu that doesn’t even exist yet
"You know, these deep state jokers are actually making fools of themselves, under the gaze of an increasing awakening public...
2020, pandemic......Ah, also a US election year...
2024, pandemic (they hope)....Ah, another US election year.

They are…"
4 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 26
Comments: 0