Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

What a hectic 3 weeks I have endured. Yes it was 3 weeks ago (Saturday 4am, 10-6-18) that I had to rush Sheldan to the emergency room because once again he was attacked by a DEWeapon. Then again to the ER a week later. This started a new chapter of dealing with the dysfunctional medical system. Thank goodness for the many diagnostics and life saving procedures they do offer. However, the paperwork is tedious and getting appointments for follow-up care is a nightmare. And, as we all know, the pharmaceutical practices are just plain wrong. Yes, some of the pharmaceuticals are helpful but the practice of simply ordering one drug after another is not helpful or healthy. There's my rant on that.

I want to balance it with the gratitude I have for the 911 system. EMTs were at our home within 6 minutes. Amazing. The care Sheldan received was swift and good. Unfortunately, Sheldan does not do well in the hospital. He has what the nurses refer to as "sun-down syndrome". In the hospital he can't sleep at night and becomes agitated. It is no picnic for the night nurses either. He begs them to call me all night long. However, the day time nurses Loved him. Thank goodness he only stayed in the hospital 5 days this time. Once he was home he slept like a baby so he could heal.

Sheldan is bouncing back physically to almost where he was before this latest attack. It is his neurological system that needs time to heal. We still have a few hurdles to conquer and Victorious we will be. One reason Sheldan is recovering so quickly is because of the Love and healing energies all of you have showered him with (and me). With grateful hearts, we thank you. Our galactic community is awesome. ZaZuMa!

The good news is Sheldan qualified for more therapies. When the nurse, occupational therapist, physical therapist and speech/cognitive therapist came to visit, none of them could believe it was the same person they read about in his file. We had to laugh. Like I said he doesn't do well in the hospital. He doesn't qualify for very many visits with the therapists but each time he meets with a therapist, I learn more techniques on how to help him. All the therapists deem me an honorary therapist because I come up with ways to help Sheldan that they never thought of.

PAO will not be posting an update this week. Perhaps our next update will be in November but I simply don't know yet. Keep your loving, healing energies coming our way. Your generosity has also helped us in ways I cannot articulate. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Miles and I appreciate your participation in our monthly webinars as well. We are committed to continue offering informative and inspiring webinars as we introduce gifted PAO members.

I'm in the process of writing about the miracles and twists and turns that we experienced during Sheldan's stay in the hospital. Many of you have asked for more details and I'm finding it cathartic to recount the many blessings we encountered during the past three weeks. More to come....

Selamat Ja!
Colleen

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know, blessings to you ET Hugger :)

• RV/Intelligence Alert: "Moves" -- November 10, 2018

(Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks received from several sources which may or may not accurate. Other confirmed sources may also be included in this overview.)

Sources have been told to maintain radio silence on all channels.

Radio silence is only maintained when significant moves are being made.

Sources are suggesting significant moves are being made to destroy the integrity of the stock market thus initiating the transition to the QFS via the private currency redemption event (RV).

Expect heated events to start occurring at anytime.

---

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RV/GCR VISIT:
    https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/11/rvintelligence-ale...

• RV/Intelligence Alert: "Adjustment" -- November 8, 2018

(Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks received from several sources which may or may not accurate. Other confirmed sources may also be included in this overview.)

The US midterm elections was a significant geopolitical event to predetermine which approach to take to initiate the transition.

According to sources, the midterm elections is a public cover for the on-going US military operation behind the scenes to restore the republic.

The results of the midterm elections is also being used to expose the fraudulent and corrupted rigged voting system to the sleeping public.

This will eventually lead to the fiat financial system being exposed as a "rigged" system to keep the world population in debt and poverty.

Once the fiat financial system is exposed, the stock market will collapse and the new Quantum Financial System (QFS) will replace the fiat financial system.

The activation of the QFS will reset all currencies (GCR) to create a "level-playing field" and provide a fair system for the people.

The transition to the QFS may take 1-2 weeks for the world to adjust.

The private currency redemption event (RV) is set to begin during this time -- turning a massive amount of currency holders into humanitarians.

GESARA will also be announced at the start of this 1-2 week-long adjustment phase.

Citizens worldwide will be provided with income via prosperity funds to prevent worldwide public chaos and panic therefore minimizing possible collateral damage.

The Trump-Putin meeting scheduled for the 11th is another significant geopolitical event where a decision will be made to initiate the final take-down of the Cabal.

Sources expect the transition to begin shortly after the 11th.

---

• This reply was deleted.
      • yes Justin, it's a good plan

• RV/Intelligence Alert: "11/11" -- November 6, 2018

Trump is scheduled to meet with Putin on 11/11/18. However, media sources are claiming the meeting will be delayed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/05/us/politics/trump-putin-meeting-...

There is a significant meaning behind the numbers 11/11 in numerology.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_(numerology)

War World I ended on November 11, 1918 (11/11/18).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_I#Aftermath

Sources are claiming that War World III which began on September 11, 2001 (9/11/01) will be ending on November 11, 2018 (11/11/18).

What better day to end the war against the Cabal 100 years after War World I?

November 11 will be the start date of the transition (if sources are correct).

The current fiat financial system is proving to be defunct and obsolete more and more each day.

The announcement of a new quantum financial system (QFS) may be given on 11/11/18.

This would then cause the stock market to collapse which would then trigger the complete changeover to the QFS.

The private currency redemption event (RV) would then begin at this time.

---

Trump’s Expected Meeting With Putin to Be Delayed (Published 2018)
    President Trump said on Monday that he would not meet with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia during a visit to Paris this weekend.
  • RV/Intelligence Alert: "Stabilize" -- November 4, 2018

The migrant caravan is breaking up as expected.

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/11/migrant-caravan-le...

Most of the migrants have accepted asylum in Mexico and the rest of them (ISIS/MS-13 in particular) are being rounded up via special forces operations.

Meanwhile, the Cabal is desperately attempting to keep the migrant caravan alive.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-03/soros-partners-mastercard...

The global economy is being reformed to put all countries on a level-playing field as per GESARA compliance.

The private redemption event (RV) has been a significant geopolitical tool to progress these reforms.

Efforts are being made to stabilize all countries to make the transition as smooth as possible.

We are transitioning to a new quantum financial system which will be significantly different from the current fiat financial system.

Everything will be changed and therefore everything must be relearned.

"You must learn to walk before you can run."

The new quantum financial system will be fair for everyone under GESARA law.

The crash of the current fiat financial system is still expected as early as this month (November).

The private redemption event (RV) is set to begin at or around the time of the crash.

---

• RV/Intelligence Alert: "Obsolete" -- November 1, 2018

The growing anti-EU movement in Europe is now reaching France.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1039057/macron-news-eu-electio...

Incriminating evidence is being gathered against Cabal-affiliated public officials.

This is a step that is being taken in order to justify their arrests to the sleeping public on 11/11/18 if they choose not to surrender.

All Cabal members will be sentenced to GITMO.

Soft disclosure of the upcoming stock market crash is now being made public.

https://www.rt.com/business/442810-schiff-rising-rates-market-colla...

The fiat financial system is being dismantled and exposed of how obsolete it is.

The crash is inevitable as it is being done deliberately in order to replace the fiat financial system with the new quantum financial system (QFS).

There is currently an on-going stock market war as the Cabal desperately attempt to hang on.

Meanwhile, currency holders continue to wait for the private redemption event (RV) to begin.

---

Macron NEXT? Demands for France to TURN AGAINST EU to force out Europhile President
    FRANCE’S far-left leader Jean-Luc Mélenchon has urged French voters to turn next May’s European Parliament election into an anti-government referendu…
  • I wish a good health for Sheldan Needle. He deserves to be encouraged and loved by all!

• And of course...
    8115771090?profile=original

• RV/Intelligence Alert: "Expected" -- October 31, 2018

The stock market continues to show signs of instability which will ultimately lead to a crash.

The new Quantum Financial System (QFS) has been active since the beginning of October and is ready to replace the old fiat financial system once it collapses.

Paid actors and rioters are expected to cause chaos in the streets when the US Democratic party loses the mid-term election.

Various democratic party officials will be exposed of their crimes.

A purge operation on the Cabal and their malevolent ET masters is scheduled for 11/11/18.

If the Cabal and their masters do not surrender on 11/11/18; the purge operation will begin and it will be public.

Their failure to surrender will result in their total demise.

The old fiat financial system is expected to crash at any moment.

Once it crashes, the private redemption event (RV) will begin and the QFS will replace the old financial system.

Expect a couple of weeks time from the start of the crash for all countries to adjust to the QFS.

---

https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/10/rvintelligence-ale...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1543

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth liked Malcolm's blog post BASIC ASTROLOGY TRANSIT ANALYSIS: the death of Rolling Stones founder Brian Jones ... was it "death by misadventure" (per Sussex Police) or manslaughter - murder over 6,000 British pounds?
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Doris Lee (1905-1983) — Schoolyard Maypole Dance, 1946 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/478155685432821898/We are closing out the month of April with more of the same exciting and revealing news that has been the hallmark of 2024 so far and global…
6 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  You Are The Light Of The World & Co-Creators Of Heaven On Earth By Patricia Cota-Robles This is a powerful moment for the people in the United States of America as well as our Sisters and Brothers around the World. We are being called to a higher…
7 hours ago
RichRaelian posted a status
"Happy Paradism month!"
15 hours ago
Infinity posted a photo in POWER OF PEACE
May we transition with Earth mother in a non-violent and peaceful way.
15 hours ago
Infinity liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The Andromedan Council of Light: The New & Different World That’s Coming; Channel: Daniel Scranton.
15 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 hours ago
More…