Dear acc,

As we all go trough this ascension, there are many different symptoms wich are showing us what is going on at a deeper level of understanding. I'd like to ask my beloved co-creators and lightworkers for advice and wisdom in order to quickly heal my physical body.

Lately when i had my Wake-up call i have been into some initiations, i am not really sure how you should call this but it is certified, from a well respected and loving being who is a really close friend of mine. After i was diagnosed 8 years ago with autism i started to focus my energy on self-awareness and full consciousness to understand who i really was. After understanding what the "real" situation is here on earth i had a wake-up call from my Higher Self wich always is my Best friend, but i wasnt aware of that. My dear friend who is a multidimensional being on a high level of understanding, knew it was time for me to wake up my Divine Blueprint. I have had a series of bridges and initiations in order to let go of the old, and re-member my Divine Blueprint. I heard from different individuals in the past, that i am a great person with imense power and learnt while doing these bridges, that i am also known as a Indigo/Crystal child. I totally resonate with being a Starchild and understand my contract/purpose at this time. I am still going trough some initiations at the moment and i just finished the Indigo Bridge, for Wisdom.

From the start i am heaving severe skin issues wich becomes even more active after the venus transit. I have cleared all my Karma and live consciously balanced to guide others around me. Anyways from birth i have Eczeem and it whent gone after i was 16. Now with these initations it is coming back in the worst way causing sleep issues, and it is itching all over my body. My skin is heaving energy bursts and sometimes becomes liquid. My skin is turning from goldish brown to dark purple bordeaux red, and hurting me in any way. I eat only vegtables and dont drink alcohol. i do smoke, a lot, but it shouldt matter because i use the violet flame on everything i digest. My friend told me that i have a very high iQ(wich you cant see on my resume in the 3d world ;)) but an extreme high eQ(emotional quotient). She told me my emotional body is cleansing the old wich is coming trough my skin to the surface.

Most of the time i went sleeping it starts ichting imensly and i cant sleep, i try not to touch it cause it becomes even worse. When i wake up sometimes my face skin is open like someone dragged me over the pavement. it hurts and i cant do something about it. She also told me i am allergic for people wich i can totally understand, i can feel people from the Whole neighbourhood wich i try to just stay grounded and let the energy flow. i dont understand because it wont go away and i causes severe scrapes on my body, i am covered withit, especially on the cavities of my arms legs. also my neck and throat is from a different skin now. It is not easy to go outside the door, because people think i am on drugs or something. I have affirmations wich i do whenever i feel the need and i getting support from Archangel Michael incase of bad energies. Strangly enough i wished 2 have wings all my life and my back is coverd with different irritating skin paterns with darker skin. Next to that,my pupils have grown and my ears have changed shape in lenght. As a being i feel very old and posses strange wisdom on a large scale escpecially about creation and limitlessness perspectives and limitless combinations in any form we could understand, i have a need to stop eating(wich i dont and i keep eating enough troughout the day) and i have lost nearly 15 kilo, wich i cant see to get back. the only way to get back on weight is training, i can create muscle strength extremely fast. When i try to measure my Fat percentage, the product shows and error, wich means less than 3% fat overall in the body. I was born at may 10th 1985 and it shows some crazy evidence in the astro and maya -logies. I dont understand what i am becoming and i do whatever i can to become the person(wich i still dont know yet) as fast as i can to show my gratitude for humanity in order to help the planet and all that is life. Anyone who has any wisdom information about this, or having the some drastic changes going on to their body is welcome to post here.! I thank you, I love you, 

Merllyn 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've seen photos and documentaries about the ultraviolet and the infrared, which we can't see with our human vision range, birds and insects can, so they have marks and colours we can't perceive, and flowers use these ultraviolet marks to attract them.

I've been told these cameras are forbidden because if you look at the sky through them, you see plenty of ships and all kind of stuff...

Kisses for you Merllyn, and if you know something else, please let me know.

• I am replying to this comment and the one you sent to me.

Yes you can get uv cameras and other filters for lenses to see in different wavlengths not available to human eyes.  Many birds see in black and white yet are able to spot a tiny tasty morsel from way up high so yes they have special visions that we are not privy to.  There are other misconceptios about animals too like many think dogs have awesome sense of smell, when it is humans who have the most developed sense of smell, our issue is that we do not have very many olfactory sensors compared to a dog.  They can smell one tiny particle we take many, however we can identify differences in smells more accurately than they can.

There are plenty of videos of people foilming with night vision and other filters.  I dont think they are forbidden, just not somethign the general public looks for so is not available at walmart.  You will have to seek out specialy camera shops if you would like something like this, also check with your local universities science department, they may be able to advise you on specific methods to extract what you desire from your own personal experiements.

• Yes One, for the infrareds its easier, I've seen that in hunter's catalogues, but I'm more interested in ultraviolets. I have a good friend who is a professional photographer, I've asked him to investigate it, and for the moment he has'nt given me any answer, I will insist...

Thank you One, you're sweet, a big kiss for you, amigo mio.

• Umm I think you attributing supernatural extraterrestrial origins to this is just your imagination.  Autism is basically the person cannot handle the umpteen numbers of incoming stimuli.  The many sounds in the room you are in the light the talking, it is all distracting, imagine listening to all the radio stations at the same time.  They have found that they can teach and easily deal with autistic people when they remove all other stimuli from the area.  So for teaching they would be in a plain room, with a plain table and chairs, no pictures etc.  When in this type of environment they learn faster than "regular" people.  This still doesnt make them better or worse than anyone else.

I find it quite interesting that you place the value of the people who "share" your illness as better than all the other humans.  In fact not even really human at all.  This is unhealthy mental activity as in reality no one is better or worse or more or less valuable than anyone else.

• Thermal vision is the infrared rays, ultraviolet rays are on the other end of the light spectrum.  infrared is on one end past visible light, UV on the other,both easily visible with filters.

• Filters that I could buy in a shop?

• So if they labelled you with other things because you dont fit into autism category, why say you have autism. 

I am coughing and sneezing , I wish it was the flu but the doctors say its a cold, I am going to tell everyone it is the flu anyways.

That is what I am getting from your comment.

• Hi i will start bye saeing my englis is werry bad, sorry for daht, I have a son wit autisem, and i faundt aut dat a hige % of peopel wit autisem hav a bakteria in ther columsistem, it is a chines dokter, hu foundt out, and if you hav a difrent diet you kan get ridt of a lot of symtons, i my self had wery good result of eating, coconut oil, and you kan put it on you skin wit wery good result, i hope you fiend a selusion, i wil send you heling energy. my best wishes for you.    sweet love

• YES! Omgosh....This discussion hits home enough that I am going to create a post as well.  I would love to hear if anyone out there is having other skin issues. Mine is a recent case of "acne". Only within the past year. Your skin issue, of course merlyn seems more severe and frustrating but I haven't wanted to discuss my recent "acne" issue because I had assumed it could just be "Adult Acne". Which I guess it could be but when I'm out n about I dont see any other women my age with anything like I have. Thank You for your post....  : )

Much Love

imready : )

• What's real? Have you the only Truht?, The diagnostic of an alopathic doctor convinces you?, What do we really know about autism?, What do we really know about anything?

Please, let's be gentle among us, it is the only way of really growing into our Divine Beings.

I send you my Love and Light, Citymonk.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1550

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 748

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Discover Your Light & Sound Frequency To Heal By The Celestial White Beings With Natalie Glasson We, the Celestial White Beings, extend to you now our greetings and Celestial Love. We bring forth our celestial vibrations to support your healing…
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
  Links of Creation By Celestial White BeingsWith Natalie Glasson Greetings, blessings be with you. We bring forth the Celestial vibrations to embrace your being. Allow yourself to be showered in pure white light. Let it embrace you and reveal the…
6 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"The sicko CCP do not want you to see this video.....So watch it and learn truth, before it's airbrushed completely.....
Crazy, crazy, Red Chinese authorities...🐉

Bless the Chinese people and parents of those unfortunate kids...🎕⚱️…"
11 hours ago
"One always wonders why feminists on the left, support "Palestine" and the Hamas haters of women...A dichotomy of beliefs...To side with Islamist terrorists, who hate women, in particular, especially jewish and christian women, it would appear, seems…"
12 hours ago
"Actually I find it most moving, to see those images of beautiful, vibrant, young Israeli women, in their twenties, such as Shani Louk & Amit Buskila.....Enjoying the fun of life and dancing at a music festival, in southern Israel. Looking so…"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good job here by Ron DeSantis with this bill that bans lab grown meat. At least we have some good leaders here. https://youtu.be/yfKLHGyiYRI?si=1TfMKCd_bKlxjA4b"
13 hours ago
More…