You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do not mean to distract others if this resonates well with you, but seeing the words "

"You were chosen for this work because you are the strongest and best"

kinda worries me

• You needn't worry about those words!

What they mean is that before we humans incarnated on Earth we were part of a huge group of souls who volunteered to come here, but many wouldn't have coped with the dense 3D energies like we have. We are the Light/Earth souls who were originally considered to be 'up to the task' because we had proven our Love, Faith and Resiliance, and the many Galactic Ground Crew who are assisting the Star/Light beings and our Beloved Mother/Earth so all may ascend into Glorious 5D.

All of us here wanted to help Earth, so we were chosen by our Higher Selves to ascend with Gaia : )

• Things resonate differently for different people, and I'm just really not feeling this one. :\

Perhaps it's a matter of who is doing the channeling, because the duality of good/bad and strong\weak is pretty evident here, and doesn't seems like it belongs.   

I mean, I am in total agreement that we are powerful, strong, etc (I don't "belittle" my sense of self-value at all)..but rather I think we ALL have the same value.  We are all strong, powerful, "selected", not just some of us.

I just think the people doing the channeling are often swayed by what they read, see, etc because I think many of us have had our own personal communications with other beings--myself included--and I never hear anything about being better/stronger/more "good"...I never hear about "criminals" the "cabal", etc. So when I hear things like that it kind of tips me off a little that the channeler may be interpreting things in a manner that aren't congruent to the way I *think* we are supposed to ascend beyond. My two cents. :)

• Fair Enough, but I think Ron Head is an excellent channel!

His messages might not be all fluffy and sugar-coated but they are very relevant and uplifting.

Perhaps you are only hearing what you want to? There are many paths to ascension : )

• No, i don't think it's a matter of "fluffy" stuff...I can handle plenty of grit ;)  It's more of a matter of judgment (good guys and bad guys--so done with this) and a matter of US doing it OURSELVES and not waiting for "criminals" to be apprehended or the "dark cabal" to be removed.  I know this isn't true for everyone, but sometimes this info can make people complacent.

I personally don't care about politics.  I know it's a driving force in our lives, but it's an ego-driven institution designed to legitimate the distribution of resources.  I just don't want to waste my energy on that--I hear plenty about that.  I come to the AC as a sacred space to talk and think about the spiritual world, and not being reminded about how my spirituality is somehow chained to the political material world. (that was dramatic, but how I feel)

"Sometimes the only way to win is to deny it battle"  <--my strategy, which you could personally disagree with, but which works great for me. 

• you are quite right about your first post there somesay,  to give these people the belief that they are chosen over others to "do the work" of saving humanity is completely jsut ego stroking nonsense

andromedans have said always that no one will save us but us, any other "races" claming to be here to help us are in fact not helping in anyway at all, by holding our hands for eternity we will never learn independance or responsibility

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
4 hours ago
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
4 hours ago
"Iran coming into focus. Talks of Iran being able to have a nuclear weapon really soon being talked about. This is causing Uranium One to come back into focus which will eventually expose Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton since they were involved in…"
5 hours ago
More…