This article was never reported on any other media or newspaper in the world !! someone found some tablets in 1997 and they were shown to experts to date the rocks and to do the lenguage traduction!!

it says the world will end but the world of evil and that earth will be cleansed and returned to be a paradise and that we''ll have young beautifull bodies and no one will age !! i believe this is what ascencion will give us!! and the most amazing is at the end  it says that many races will gather around earth in their space ships . this was given to me by someone who has been investigating religious banned and hidden truths that many religions and governments dont want us to know about . this stones were recovered from some people who had them hidden and were dated to  be at least 2000 yer old by experts and traducted by experts this is amazing..i tried to look for the publication from this issue and it seems to be that the cabal did a cover up to erased from history !!

prophecy.gif

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What's that old song..."im a Believer? I know much has been discovered and then dismissed but the body of it rings true in my heart and that is what counts, While there are many naysayers,,, time and circumstances will reveal the truth. Whether you believe it or not, nothing will stop the tide of the truth. Hope I am still around to watch!
  • Can't read blue on blue.

• That article is from a British sensationalist newspaper called the Sun. It is fake. :(

• so called jesus/Yashua never made such claim...........................

it is a personal choice, always is, but no date is/was given.

• thanks for sharing latinoindigo2012:
    i feel this rings of truth, and we will see this come to past, too many things of facts comming to light now, and now objects can't hide what s.o.h.o is showing, some will believe what they want as woo woo. however there are now too many whistleblowers of hight rantings postitions who may know and are not scare to talk now, but some people just will keep saying that they are crazy or just liars to sell a book, and while they risk their lives for talking, or put be away somewhere to have them silenced. the time is comming ready or not, we will all know: what is and what is not the truth.

blessings to all of us for we are all one
    • That's true rsolor! It would be enough reading the Holy Bible to understand, anyway! Things are changing and the process is unstoppable and we are in it! It's not a war! It's about set Us free! It's a challenge otherwise we wouldn't be on Earth!

Greatings form Ireland!

• Audie i know there is no hell whats described as hell is the negative evil that he had since the dark took over the planet.Hell is considered the kind of reality of suffering and war, un-justice , poverty that we have lived in this reality  it talks about that that hell will be closed it means that the evil cabal that created this hell that we have lived for thousands of years is going to be defeated!!

it could have some misinterpretations by the people who translated them but the mesage is the same there is no end of the world is a transformation the earth will be restorated to a paradise and we'll have young bodies with no disease after ascencion and that the galactics will come during this time of change thats all happening and i agree with it!!

• I understand where others come from but I'm with you on this LatinoIndigo. The feeling I got when I read that, and read into the article not just read it, that told me the Truth that the article couldn't. There are things I know about this situation and the particulars of it which lean far more towards this article being true than untrue. Bear in mind that many people have made their own mind up on what is and isn't true, according to the Truth within themselves. Some of those people will choose to listen to only logic and look for proof and wont believe a single thing until they get that proof, who aren't listening to their Truth but to the truth they have been given (lies). Sadly, the cabal does an excellent job of removing proof and spinning brilliant lies that act perfectly in place of the Truth. so those that believe the above article has even an element of truth in it are put down by society as crazy. People believe what they want to believe, it helps them keep up their veil of forgetfulness which is their own choice. Don't fret for others worrys :) Thanks for putting post up :) Love and Light

• i respect your opinion seeker of truth!!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1554

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 749

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Second and final part of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which continues talking about others who have had contacts with the Plejaren. https://youtu.be/l4ChH1DAn2k?si=JmxsbHpyJayCYgcj"
12 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Second and final part of Chapter 7 of UFO Contact From The Pleiades which continues talking about others who have had contact with the Plejaren. https://youtu.be/l4ChH1DAn2k?si=IZa0mIsI0q6pypJt"
15 minutes ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult decisions are going to be made this…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"First part of chapter 7 here talks about other people across the world who have had contacts with the Plejaren and for some reason we get the song called hot hot hot played at the end of this video lol.…"
1 hour ago
"Been a little bit since I posted anything from UFO Contact From The Pleiades, but here in the first part of Chapter 7 talks about other people around the world who have had contacts with the Plejaren. For some reason at the end of this video the…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Ten minute talk here which gets into a little bit about Agartha and the Agarthans. Earth changes will be talked about here also and a little bit about the Anunnaki as well. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbb4xc"
2 hours ago
"Ten minute talk here which gets into a little bit about Agartha and the Agarthans. Earth changes will be talked about here also and a little bit about the Anunnaki as well. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbb4xc"
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
More…

The Federal Reserve will have the transiting planet Neptune in Conjunction (within one degree) with it's Midheaven (Mc) placement this summer. This is a major transit, and it strongly suggests some very difficult…

Read more…

Beloved family

As we journey together through the cosmos, let us remember the power of unity and inner light. Each of us carries a spark of the divine, a unique essence contributing to the greater whole. In these transformative times, let us rekindle our…

Read more…
Views: 13
Comments: 0