The Vertex in astrology is defined as the intersection of the ecliptic and the prime vertical of the west. It is always on the right side of one's horoscope, and is very commonly positioned in the 8th, 7th, 6th, and 5th Houses.

Astrologer Alice McDermott wrote about the Vertex, and she gave some very key observations about this point. Her observations include:

- it is not a strong point on the chart unless it has a planet, luminary, or node in very close aspect with it

- if it has a planet, luminary, or node in conjunct with it, it becomes an over-riding force that makes the Vertex and that planet stronger than anything else on that chart, including the Ascendant and Midheaven

- a planet, luminary, or node in conjunct or close aspect with the Vertex will result in an enhancement of the nature of this planet, luminary or node, and will usually define a certain destiny for greater soul development.

Astrologer Charles Jayne noted that the Vertex can define "your calling or the Ray energy to be cultivated in your lifetime" and "a place where we easily give ourselves over to something beyond the scope of our own life and over which we have no control."

Horoscope of John F. Kennedy

8111066096?profile=original

JFK is a Sun-sign Gemini, and his Vertex is in Conjunction with his Mars in the 8th House. The 8th House rules sexuality and secrets, and this Mars placement with the Vertex is involved with a strong trine with the Moon in the 12th House.

JFK's 8th House Mars can astrologically confirm his known sexual appetite as legendary, but this can also enhance his known Gemini curiosity with 8th House secrets. The problem with Mars is that there is an ego-centric nature about it, and it can bring forth conflict. And Mars is reportedly a big enemy with the Moon, even when involved with harmonious aspects such as the Trine. Finally, with the Moon in the 12th House, this placement on JFK's chart can define "activities with women in a secretive manner" and can also define "people involved in espionage activities" as well.

JFK reportedly forced many women to have sex with him. He reportedly threatened to ruin careers of Hollywood actresses who wouldn't have sex with him, and on one occasion he was forced to marry a socialite in order to have sex with her (and he then hired someone to break into city hall and destroy the marriage license after he got tired of the relationship).

JFK was also in conflict with the CIA, and threatened to "splinter them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the winds." He was also reportedly determined to locate and view the Roswell aliens, and angered many in high level circles in the CIA when he proceeded to cut their budgets for their refusals to let him look at these entities.

Mars can rule firearms, and yes the 8th House can rule death. While this may define death by firearms, it is not wise to forecast death in astrology. But yes, this is an alternative definition that bears consideration for one who is forced to confront with and expose to others the dangers of an evil organization known as the CIA. And this may have been the karmic purpose of JFK's Mars Conjunction Vertex in the 8th House; a majority of U.S. citizens are convinced that the CIA murdered JFK, and not Lee Harvey Oswald.

Horoscope of Jimi Hendrix

8111066274?profile=original

Jimi Hendrix also has the Vertex in the 8th House, and he has Pluto Conjunction Vertex with a strong Trine to Venus in the 12th House. I picked Jimi's chart as an interesting counter-comparison with JFK's chart. Like JFK, Hendrix also had a huge sexual appetite. But unlike JFK, he didn't have to force women to have sex with him. It has been reported that there were women knocking on his hotel or bedroom door 24-hours-a-day-7-days-a-week EVERYWHERE he was (and since he toured internationally, this would work well with Venus in Sagittarius). 

But also note that Jimi's music manager (Michael Jeffrey) was an ex MI6 spy for Great Britain. And there are many who were close to Jimi who claimed that Michael Jeffrey hired assassins who murdered Hendrix in order to try to collect on an insurance policy that he had on Jimi. This can define this Pluto in the 8th House placement in Conjunction with the Vertex; "a spy responsible for one's death for the purpose of insurance payments."

But overall, I'm inclined to go along with the definition of "a powerful transformation over others in entertainment" (Pluto in Leo) as the most probable definition related to Jimi's karmic purpose with his Pluto Conjunction Vertex. This is because he still continues to influence others in entertainment, even today.

The 1929 Wall Street Crash

8111066655?profile=original

On October 29, 1929, famed banking tycoon J. P. Morgan invited an upcoming British politician named Winston Churchill to the viewing deck of the New York Stock Exchange. At 9:00 AM, Morgan ushered Churchill to the front of the viewing deck and pointed down to the traders on the floor and reportedly told him "watch this."

Pluto is in Conjunction with the Vertex in the 8th House, and is in a hard Square with Mercury in the 10th House. Since Mercury can define the media (and Squares can define conflict), this represented media coverage of a conflict that concerned "a fated crisis" (Pluto Conjunction Vertex) involving "powerful managers of money" (Pluto in the 8th House). And yes, this crash may also have been a planned crisis with the presence of powerful bankers; Pluto's position was one of Pluto Conjunction Ascendant AND Pluto Conjunction Mars per transits on the horoscope of the Federal Reserve.

Horoscope of UFO Abductee Betty Hill

8111066690?profile=original

I am still getting into debates about the role of the planetoid Chiron as being strongly related to extraterrestrials. To further prove my point about this relationship, I selected Betty Hill's chart and discovered something significant about her Vertex: it is VERY CLOSE to being equal to the midpoint of Chiron / Kronos, which I define as "extraterrestrial space craft or authority of an extraterrestrial nature."

NOW LET'S LOOK AT CHIRON / KRONOS WITH THE HOROSCOPE CHART OF MY OWN ET / UFO SPACE CRAFT ENOUNTER IN 2012 IN GEORGETOWN, TEXAS.

8111066458?profile=original

The Ascendant is defined as "the environment" in Uranian Astrology, and the formula of Chiron / Kronos ("ET space craft") equals the Ascendant with a 7 minute orb max allowed. I don't know exactly when the craft was in front of my car, but this was the time I spotted on a clock in my lady friend's bedroom after I ran out the bathroom to try to wake her up. This Chiron / Kronos = Ascendant may thus be defined as "an ET space craft in the environment."

Also note that my natal Vertex is 2 degrees Cancer 32 minutes. This is within 2 minutes of equality with Hades, and I view this as an exact hit. I could not wake up my lady friend, my Chihuahuas, or her dogs in the living room. And because Hades rules "secrets," it is my opinion that I was the only one allowed to witness the phenomena that I witnessed, which included the presence of three extraterrestrials (who looked like women with very big eyes and in hologram form).

Thus, in addition to the definitions and observations by Alice McDermott and Charles Jayne that were described earlier, one must also observe the Vertex if slow moving planets transit over it. This is because such transits may define something quite significant in one's lifetime, as well as define possible karmic purpose.

Thanks for reading.

Love to all,

Malcolm

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1544

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Must watch 
1 hour ago
Justin89636 commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Good blog here Drekx :) some of what you talked about was not mentioned in the Your Galactic Neighbors book by Sheldan that I'm reading again so it's good to see new info available."
3 hours ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"Great info Drekx! So I am trying to understand how the Great Blue Light is utilized after it is received, down-stepped, and then distributed.

So let's take our planet as an example. After the Great Blue Light is received by Shamballa, how is that…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm 46 AlternateEarth and you are right, I was always kind of interested in Religion but the spiritual awakening I had in my early 20s :)"
5 hours ago
Agarther Z commented on Drekx Omega's blog post The Galaxy is Alive and Has a Will, Heart and a Mind
"I think when we understand the truth of how the Milky Way on a spiritual level functions, we can learn a lot about ourselves because these terms (will, heart and mind etc.) are not mere philosophical terms but reality and way beyond that what the…"
5 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self: Expected Events
6 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion A Question For ACC Members-How old Are You?
"I'm in my 60's and and I'm grateful to my guides and Light Masters for walking with me so far-long way to go to 5th Octave ascension."
8 hours ago
More…