SaLuSa 28-March-2011For a long time you have asked to see action and although we cannot allow you insight to everything we have done, you are becoming more aware of our part in what is happening worldwide. Along with our allies we are pushing hard to get really started on bringing some matters to completion. We know that once things start there will be no stopping the onward surge. As you can see and as was predicted, your ever-increasing levels of consciousness are bringing results as evidenced in the changes taking place in the Middle East. It will not stop there, and you will see other countries subject to pressure from their inhabitants. Freedom is the flag that everyone flies, and it is such a powerful energy that it will carry all before it. With it will come truth and a great reconciliation will occur between both people and their countries, where previously they have been set apart.Separation was played upon by the Illuminati and everything done to foment the differences, whether they were true or false. The hatred and anger caused has gone deep into the earth, and there will never be true peace until such energies are cleared away. That is why Mother Earth is anxious to get going and why her activities will be more frequent. However much you see a threat where your safety is concerned, bear in mind that you agreed to take your place on Earth for this particular period. Whatever happens you will find yourself exactly where you were meant to be. It may be difficult to contemplate, but some souls have planned to leave before Ascension and are directly involved with the changes. We of the Galactic Federation already do much more than you are aware of, and the results of the earthquake in Japan are one example. Be assured they could have been so much more serious without our intervention, and you will not necessarily know exactly what we have done.Sometimes it is intentional that you see our craft are become aware of our activities, as for example where we have openly disabled nuclear weapons on their missile sites. We made it clear to all governments that nuclear weapons would not be allowed to be used, and it is quite pointless in having them primed ready to launch. In the course of time we shall call a halt to all war activities, and if that is ignored we shall disable all types of weapons so that none can be raised in anger. Peace is coming and our role is to ensure that it is achieved well before Ascension. This is why you must have the right people leading you governments, and those at present representing you will by and large be replaced. For you at present a politician that speaks the total truth is a rare specimen, but there are souls who are with you who come especially for that purpose. Some you already know by their work to bring changes about for the benefit of the people.There is no turning back to the old ways and whilst some aspects may survive you are taking a great step up, and will make good the period of time that you have been held back. The upliftment you will experience will far outweigh any difficulties you go through, and many of you have still not grasped the immense importance of the time you are in. We have told you previously that it is a unique occasion, but just as important is the fact that mass ascension only occurs at long intervals. It is an opportunity that will not come your way for many thousands of years, so take it with both hands and do not worry yourselves with what is necessary to achieve it. With great love for you all God planned the end times of this cycle, so that every soul would have an equal chance to ascend. It is not forced upon anyone and neither will you be coerced into doing so, but nevertheless you will be given every encouragement. Many feel the pull of wanting to “go home” as they know that the lower dimensions are not their real home. Set your sights firmly on Ascension, because it is your pathway back to where you originally came from.We will be with you when circumstances permit, and then we shall have a wonderful period of getting to fully know each other. In many instances we are old friends of yours and your true family from the stars. The Greys have been on Earth for a long time, and have been working with many Earth representatives of their family to help save their civilisation. These are in the minority but in gaining permission to have bases on Earth, were responsible for the early exchange of advanced technologies, Regretfully the Illuminati never intended that it should be used to everyone’s advantage, although some of it did make into the commercial markets. There have been other Space visitors but none in recent times have stayed upon Earth, but have carried out exploratory missions. The Universe is full of intelligent life, and it is the way of things that when a civilisation reaches the point of being able to Space travel, they travel their Universe in search of knowledge.Clearly you are rapidly approaching the time when you should trust your intuition, and see beyond your eyes, and outside of your mind. All that is happening now or due to happen is in your best interests. The planet is being swept clean on many levels, so that it is in a rejuvenated state in readiness for Ascension. You too will be registering changes within yourselves, as you cannot really go through this period of upliftment without being aware of it. Get plenty of rest and do not give your energies to any articles or individuals preaching the fear factor. There is still disinformation being given out and it can be confusing, but by now you should be able to discern the difference. There are some recognised sources of truthful information, so stick with them and do not be distracted by others.Week by week there will be startling bits of information, as slowly but surely the truth is coming out. The world has come alive with the realisation that people power is real and can after all “move mountains”. Hitherto as happened many years ago in Hungary, any demonstrations against the authorities would have been totally crushed without any consideration to loss of life. Now that approach will be stemmed, as the people’s demand for change has resulted in a powerful surge of energy that is carrying it onwards.I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and on the one hand happy to see the outward showing of your success, but tinged with sadness at the cost in human lives.Thank you SaLuSa.Mike Quinsey.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thank you so very much

I will use myself as a key 21 may this year

god bless you all

Anette

• Yes, what genius who wrote Star Wars =)
  • If they are benevolant beings that come in peace, wtf are the war monging people doing demanding that they involve themselves and put themselves and others in danger to intervene in something that has a divine plan?  I do not get the people who are acting like they are GOD now and have decided just how the cards should fall!  It to me flies in the face of the teachings of LOVE, PATIENCE, WISDOM and TRUTH and makes those that fly in the face of everything represented on this site, ASHTAR'S SITE, look like they are slipping into the lower vibrations of the ALL THAT IS!  DO NOT GIVE THE DARK's FEAR MACHINE THE POWER TO BRING YOU DOWN!
    • Youre right Ms. Happy.. No one is in fear here though.. some of us cant seem to get that across through our words.. My words don't easily convey my feelings... they are just words on a page... please dont let others words make you angry, as I am certainly not angry.. I sometimes use harsh words, as CAPITALS just aren't enough sometimes =).... I mean well, And I certainly am not trying to make people think I am fearful of anyhting, as I do not fear anyone or anything... I am free, free as a bird... This devine plan, yes maybe.. but we all have an opinion, and are allowed to state it.. No one can spread fear unless there is another to feed from it =)

• And I too am very excited about whatever happens...
  • Yeah, I know Rae.. =) I just felt like having a whinge.. =) I know this is a very complicated matter... And really I am happy I live during these most interesting times, and not in the 1800's.. that probably was not very interesting at all =)

I thank Salusa for enticing me to come to this site in the first place, well.. Mike really... he is why I joined up here, not realising at the time that he isn't even actually on here.. just a reader who liked to post his messages...lollolololol

Has anyone seen Jim lately??

Hope you have lots of luck with your astralling Rae =) I look forward to reading up on how it all goes!!

Take Care Chickie!!

• Slowly, slowly hey... hmmmmm I don't agree.. why not   BAM IN YOUR FACE DATS DA TRUTH!!! F YA!! Cant figure it out on ya own!! OMG!!

Is this really what I signed up for?? I thought I'd have a bigger role to play.. Who took my job?? I demand to have a name!!!

Someone must have, otherwise I wouldn't have this f'n frustration inside me, thats about to explode.... RIGHT, YOUVE DONE IT NOW.. I am breaking out of this confine you have put me.. I am coming up there to see you RIGHT now!! LOOK OUT!!!

• Ohh and people who cant see my comedy in this last post!!! Shame on You.. lighten up, and dont take yourselves so seriously lol.... I never said i was god.. but my god doesnt mind me having a joke.. as my god knows me best of all and wouldnt take offence to anything i have written and will ever write, as he can see the funny side of life =)

Maybe if i put smiley faces everywhere you would have realised different!! =) =) =)

Is that better???? people stop getting so uptight!!

• Yeah, In Our Best Interests, even if we don't survive this hey!!!!??? So really it doesn't matter how much work we do down here, you are still going to sit up there and watch us all die, because it is in your best interest to do so... Dont you realise that 90% of us down here know we aren't alone, but most don't realise exactly what you are doing up there... What if you were so closely watched by us, as we are watched by you.... If we held all the cards.... Did you actually save any of those souls?? Was it all in their soul contracts to die that day, or did everything go horribly wrong???

Bring it on already, why procrastinate, there are so many of us down here waiting for you to show yourselves so WE can get on with our work....

I am sorry, but unless you get your butts down here.... and make the rest of the closed minded people down here see the truth... then their are many more deaths to come.. or is it easier rescuing souls rather physical bodies... is it easier waiting for the population to dwindle... is it easier to hide behind protocols... just like our governments, who think they know best...

Well I am sorry, you dont... Is that harsh... I think you underestimate us...

How pissed am I gonna be if the promises made to me don't get fulfilled.. I am gonna be pissed... really pissed...

How relieved am I,  if something actually happens soon, great... But Don't make promises you cant keep OKAY!!

The Ego that cried Wolf!!

If we all turn away eventually, there is only one misinformationalist to blame...

Okay, OKay... Last Chance.. There are too many promises being made, okay, thats the bottom line...

Goodluck with your "mission" and I wish you all the best..

Here I am going back to my "normal" life waiting for everything to blow up on me...

Thats my vent for the month... I will go back to me happy self, and spread love and light to everyone.. whilst underneath, the cauldron bubbles....

Take Care Of Yourselves Everyone!!

And Salusa, I hope you are nice and dandy sitting up in your spaceship.. Yes, we are ALL saddened at the cost of human lives, we are only human...

Love To You... But I am NOT waiting for you any longer...

• Yes a loss that would have been prevented if certain benevolent beings have done what they promised and done First contact.

Then people could be evacuated as was part of the original treaty, to supply assistance.  The earth has to shift, there is no question about that anymore.  First contact was meant to prevent life loss, but again, the excuses have to be heard.

And the Oh we are so sorry about the life loss, is not something the families of those that died want to hear, their question is you could have saved them, but it did not happen, why?

My question to you, is what if this was you down here SaLuSa, would you also feel the same?

Would you accept that you loose friends and family, but it is OK they are not really lost?

How my friend would you react, when placed into a situation like what we are experiencing.

Lets say, you planet is in jeopardy, and there are others that can help but don't, would you still say these words?

I have asked you this before, but not here, You still have not answered.  I find that interesting.

This is not asked in agression, do not misunderstand.  It is questions that many on this planet has wondered about, but no-one had the courage to ask.

If any of you were in our position, how would you feel?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
2 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
3 hours ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
3 hours ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
3 hours ago
More…