Revelations  of  an  Elite  family  Insider....YOU  M AY  FIND  THIS   INTERESTING   passed on by  ACC  Member  haditupthere
http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005  
Something fascinating happened on a forum (godlikeproductions.com) in a span of a few days and ithas caused quite a stir in certain parts of the Internet.A person by the moniker of Insider claimed he was from a ruling bloodline and gave the people achance to ask everything they wanted and Insider would answer. At first it looks like another internethoax, some lightweight questions were followed by lightweight answers, but then things startedchanging drastically.Anyone who understands dialectics knows that the answers Insider gave were designed toforce/provoke others to ask questions which went to the core of the matter. First some questions are being asked by Insider like "Are you really living on the planet you think you are?" which made peoplereact differently than before.The answers this person started giving to those following questions showed a deep, broadunderstanding of philosophy, history, metaphysics, religion, magic, politics, and more in a way which is very innovative, detailed and some answers are thought provoking to say the least.What amazes is that Insider answered these questions in a very short time span and if you keep in mind that the topics are diverse, some in depth and some epic answers showed up literally minutes apart, one must wonder how it was done. Copy/paste from internet? I checked intensively and the sentences Insider used cannot be found on internet. Like one person observed, this was way over the heads of the usual suspects.Some people started getting upset, others were drawn to it and this all lead to a dialogue where so much was revealed, including by the other posters that it can be studied for years to come.Sounds hard to believe? Read on....

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just another example of why one should never believe everything they read on the interwebz. :-)
  • Everyone,

Read Insider's posts more than once. He very clearly explains the cosmic trap we're stuck in. His knowledge of our universe is without question. Take the advice he gives the readers, which is to read over his material more than once. His words are highly symbolic and cryptic for a reason. There are hidden messages in what he's saying. You just have to find them.

Mike V.

• Agreed Mike.

The advice the insider has given in this post is priceless.  Read it again, slowly - the messages are there.

Thanks for posting Ravinder.  You may be interested in this link also:-  A hidden hand speaks

Cheers :-)

• I agree, doesnt resonates with me at all and from what I read it doesnt explain all that is happening inside and outside of us.

Divine law will prevails anyway.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
11 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
11 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
18 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Dear members...I know I can sometimes overload you guys with very esoteric cosmic data, one moment, health issues the next; problems & solutions, and then political matters......This is my adaptability ray in action.....
Please do remember, that my…"
18 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
""Look So Sweet" · Composed by Stephane Deschezeaux, Nothing But... Keep It Funky, Vol. 26, ℗ Boogie Land Music, Released on: 2024-02-16👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MmZnhcNNk"
18 hours ago
More…