Remedies to help a broken mind.

Its been a long run and I'm out of natural energy. I've come across many an enemy. The drugs wore off but never the memory. I waiting till I can return to divinity.I need assistance on cleansing of chemicals put in my body by medical science. Namely Depikote and Seriquil, high doses, both.Is there any way to revitalize my spirit's energy? I hear MSM is the thing for me. I need to open up my neural pathways again so I can combat the things that are surrounding me or death is close, or so I am lead to believe.Any help is appreciated. Give me all you got. The best remedies to connect myself back to spirituality.I've been meditating every night but its seeming of no use. Sad to note that the darkness consumes. My heart is the main target, even now its beating a beat not of its own, very quickly within my own.All jokes aside, its beginning to look I have no place to hide but what I can share with the world (again) is so much more than can be described.Any and all help is greatly appreciated.Namaste friends, may you transcend peacefully.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• there are lots of starseeds and indigos that have life experiences that no one would believe, but we believe and support each other. the hightened state of awareness and the channeling of a lot of energy can be a tremendous strain on our bodies and our minds pushing us to the brink.......the key is at least trying the advice given to you.....

• Zeo... I would recommend deep breathing in and doing toning, or humming on the outbreath while visualizing cleansing and the rebuilding of all the cells in the affected parts of your body. If you do this for 1/2 periods of time, I think you will see very noticeable results... even after one session. Message me, and I may be able to help you further with this... I also do healing work.

Love & Blessings...
  • Do you have a naturopath that you can go see?? that might be very helpful.......

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/top-15-cleansing-foods.html?page=2

•    I would say that sometimes something like this takes time to heal, and recover from. It is not impossible to recover. The work we do as we move ourselves forward will become evident over time when you are hanging out with people and you see how much you have changed and healed........I would recommend one vitamins and minerals, usually the ones I recommend are magnesuim and b-12. As well as a yoga practice (or exercise in general).......start out small and work your way up......When it comes to meditation sometimes going through this process sitting quietly for me has been challenging, but the yoga was very do-able......also some forms of meditation are different than other forms of meditation. The christian centering prayer (even thought it comes from christian roots) i have found to be effective and easy as well as healing. After I started doing the Christian centering prayer it was the first time I felt love for god........true and real love........Below are some wonderful book recommendations that will help you.....the book number 2 is chalked full of mystical exercises that you can do that will only connect you to god............most of all be gentle with yourself, and have compassion for yourself.........

I am also not a naturopath....... and drink lots of water........

1.) Mysticism, Evelyn Underhill from 1911.......it details the spiritual process in depth from mystics.

2.) The Direct Path, by Andrew Harvey.........is chalked full of mystical exercises in which you can do.....

3.) Dancing the Dream by jamie sams........native american spirituality

4,) Dreaming the council ways by ohky simine forest....more native american

5.) God is a verb, by Rabbi David Cooper

6.) Sufism the path of transformation, by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee PhD

7.) The mystic heart by wayne teasdale 

8.) Zen roots by [Kyogen Carlson

• Thanks for the tips. I'll get right on that.

One thing about the darkness though is I suffered from a serious intercranial anuryism. It cause a LOT of the dark to summon quite the number of evil spirits. Anything from the dead to demons, or my very own dreams becoming a reality right before I wake.

None of that matters though. I have a handle on it now. I just need the best ways to promote brain activity so I can start being a 'receiver' to what my spirit really needs. That is light. There's too much going on right now in this world for me to be calm and content knowing that I could be out there helping people, but before I do that, I have to be granted the ability to help myself. Then, and only then will I be able to truly help someone other than myself.
    • I was reading shaman's have to take up and truly start practicing the art of shamanism........The practicing the shamanism is what cures them of what they are afflicted with.........like sickness, mental illness, or other trials of the spiritual process

• tough one Zeo ... there is nothing wrong to embracing the darkness it could be as healing as the light; darkness is not evil, it bring peace and there is no noise it can help you mind to relax and then slowly you can draw the light in ... with one breath at the time ... as to those chemicals i know that liver is responsible for filtering the blood of chemicals and toxins so you can try to detox it first… Milk Thistle is good one, Corn Hair is good for the liver as well, just boil it very slow and drink it as tea … (30 days) … ;))

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 741

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
16 minutes ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"thank you!"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Never Gonna Let You Down (Main Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Music Released on: 2011-09-19 Composers: Richard Earnshaw, Daniel Jones, Orlando Vaughan..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A musical message to humanity, from the Galactic Federation of LIGHT..... 🛸🛸🛸❤️🌍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jin_3eIReZA"
4 hours ago
"Feel Love....(Richards Musical Mix) · Richard Earnshaw ℗ Duffnote Ltd Released on: 2005-05-26 👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi9COekd058"
5 hours ago
"Living In Ecstasy (The Groove Mix) · Fonda Rae. Bargrooves Deluxe Edition 2018 (Mixed) ℗ 1996 Defected Records Limited Composer, Lyricist, Writer: Fonda Rae..👏🏻🌞

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8RksdIdNJ0"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"I would suggest that you continue to post the materials of Ben Fulford, as it's an opportunity for all readers to test their powers of intuitive heart logic, along with basic common sense....I do take your points, rev.....
But, of course, this is a…"
9 hours ago
More…