Recognize the DRAMA

Hello, much energies have swirled around on AC since its luanch. People have experienced all kinds of exchange that was/is best for them in terms of growth and sharing. Simple Words like, UNDERSTANDING, FORGIVENESS & APPRECIATION is the corner stones of this website. Sometimes emotional DRAMAs enter this website, which is fantastic and which we learn and grow from, but what is the most important? The Drama or The message it Brings? One thing which is good to practice when entering a Drama is to take a moment for yourself, maybe a walk outside. There is no one to Blame, just to recognize. The DRAMA is kept alive due to Feeding it. The DRAMA stops when we change focus, thats why its so important for us ALL to hold the energy of LOVE in here, and i mean the Universal understanding that we are all from the same source, sharing an Expereince on planet earth. You came here by FREE will, totally unconditional just to be who you are. And thats what we share in here. This website is a Reflection of how a Enlightened society could be, a Microcosmos in macrocosmos. All people are EQUAL and deserve to know they are LOVED. Whats seen on the surface is not always what it seems, these are good things to remember, we only have our OWN heart to follow and when we do that, we automatically guide and create syncronicity. There is nothing to TO DO. I still practice this and learning everyday that there is nothing to DO or believe to be loved, just to recieve and love yourself as it is. Then miracles can work through you. With these simple words I thank All members, Hugs* over and out NAMASTE* Ben-Arion

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• I so agree with you Ben, Let's focus on Love and Sharing . There are gonna be so wonderful things to happen in the next weeks and months that we all really need to walk on the same way of Love and help each other.

From Pranahome with Love
  • thank you for your words
    namaste
    nettis
  • Thank you Ben you are so loved by us!!!
  • Taken from: http://www.celestinevision.com/

THE FOURTH INSIGHT . . . THE STRUGGLE FOR POWER
    Too often humans cut themselves off from the greater source of this energy and so feel weak and insecure. To gain energy we tend to manipulate or force others to give us attention and thus energy. When we successfully dominate others in this way, we feel more powerful, but they are left weakened and often fight back. Competition for scarce, human energy is the cause of all conflict between people.

My comment: There are basicly 4 types of drama plays

Intimidator - gains power by scaring others
    Integriator - questions everything and can make other feel insecure by asking what they can't/ dont want to answer
    Aloofer - a quiet person that avoids all confrontations and draws attention to themselves by being mysterious and making others wonder and think about them.
    Poor Me - makes others feel guilty by making them feel sorry for themselves.

We all tend to use these dramas, and we all have one particular drama we use alot. I tend to be an interigator. And I have seen all the dramas here lately, many fellow interigators.

Namasté
    • I think this list of drama plays is a pretty accurate list. I have seen each of the drama plays here, now that you have mentioned it. I tend to be sometimes poor me when I get talking about abduction, and never an intimadator that I can recall but I could be wrong there (can't see myself as being at all intimidating but maybe so when I am being peronally attacked and are giving a comeback....), often an aloofer but not often enough, lol, and sometimes interrogator. So yup, I think that you are on track for sure....... I think we can each see facets of our drama styles in this list....daily.....the interactions is fun role playing though, and a definite learning tool if not taken too seriously or in any way harmful to another.
      • oh sweet Marique,
        I never considered you a drama queen. Just open and loving and asking for imput, suggestion etc.

I just posted this because it has been a great tool for me to know when i need to just leave things be and focus on the inside instead of falling into these struggles.

Much Love
        Runa
        • Thank you so much for your kind words about me Runa and I know you were not implying I was a drama queen, I just identified that side of myself when I read your post. I do however, definitely have my "drama queen" times here though, especially when I get off on a ramble about some of my past bad experiences....You have been fortunate to have missed those times I guess, haha, not everyone has been that lucky, haha. There was a man here about a year ago that got in my face in every single post I did, and I really lambasted him when he started on me and at the time it seemed like such a fun sport.....You know I actually MISSED that guy when he finally moved onto other sites and interests.....Gosh did I enjoy the barbs and banter and trying to outdo each other in the written shreddings of each other.....so funny, I can't even remember his name now oddly and have no bad thoughts about him at all, and from all of the interactions I learned more than I could have imagined at the time. Can anyone remember his name, probably not in the big scheme of things.....see it was just drama.....I do not necessarily find drama a BAD thing. It spices things up don't you think. I love a good soap opera and all the drama, and sometimes I have to admit I get an adrenolin rush sometimes here when the fur starts flying, the gloves are on and the bell rings for round one......I cannot deny that, hehe, but then again I also used to be an ardent fan of wrestling (because I knew it was fake and that nobody really got hurt, all just entertainment to feed the savage side of peoples character.....). So sometimes I myself have to step back and be a fly on the wall...so as to not get off balance by the drama and hysterionics of life. I try not to feed that drama junkie side of me ALL the time. Gets too exhausting.
  • Wonderful and loving thoughts....drama does feed drama and by adding to drama it creates more drama...It is like a sticky snowball rolling down hill and keeps getting larger and larger as more and more snow sticks to it, until it is huge and can damage anything in its path....Sometimes it is good to step away from the drama a bit (and stop rolling snowballs down the hill just to see what will happen...haha). Probably a bad analogy but it is the first thing that came to mind.
    • Ben, I just wanted to add to this, saying what I did about drama being like a rolling snowball, I still feel that Drama is like that and it is good to step away from it (when one makes the decision to on their own under their own volition....), but I also have to say that I am NOT an advocate of banning people nor am I in any way taking "sides" in your decision. I think by banning people, you too are adding to the drama....It puts people in a "they were wrong and I was right" situation and feeling, and THAT I do not agree with either, which also adds to the drama greatly, don't you see? I am respectful of the fact that you mean and were trying to be loving towards people with the decisions that you make, and I understand your viewpoint of feeling the need to ban certain people just like a parent feels the need to chastise a child when it steps on another childs toes, I just wanted it to be said that I am NOT condoning this banishment or any of the other ones. I am a strong supporter of freedom of speech, and do not think that censure is a good thing. If people need to say what they think, if I don't want to listen or react to it I don't. I think it is healthy and good to see both sides of the polarity in life and then form our own opinions. I don't think a site has to be ALL love and light. This is just my opinion, and I did not want you to feel that I was giving an atta boy to banishment with my original post, because I am not. I love everyone, that is my nature, but I think to banish all unpleasantness is not necessarily the answer either. Unfortunately I do not have any answers.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1549

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk _ iw ill look at it-no doubt cringy-pelosi and the rest of the fakir marxist dems never had to debate anyone -all fixed 'they'll be no debate' she and others have said countless times about countless topics-may they fry in the pit of…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"The mainstream media in panic mode is fun to see that's for sure lol. It's gonna be glorious when Trump returns and takes down the Deep State Cabal and ends this madness once and for all. https://youtu.be/Gf_BgcwT8PM?si=shpeuV1PTuFtOxAs"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks for saying so, my friends.....I appreciate your responses....😊

Now, back to politics and the insane spectacles being played out, on college campuses across the western world, with so-called "pro-Palestine students" setting up camps for…"
3 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
 ...Let Angelic Healing Love Help You With Your Challenges Now !By Melanie BecklerBlessings, This morning I'm reminded of all of the challenges and changes continuing to unfold in the world right now ... And how we came here for this! My soul…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Agarther Z left a comment on Comment Wall
"no problem Drekx, keep it coming :)"
21 hours ago
"The Dark Cabal continues preparing for WW3 knowing they are running out of time and will soon be defeated. Its gonna be a bumpy ride, but these sickos will be defeated. WW3 will not happen and peace will win the day.…"
21 hours ago
"Nothing wrong with what you post Drekx. It's all good. No overloading at all :)"
21 hours ago
More…