In these two scary videos we can see eight-year-old Elijah, one of the few ethnic Norwegian children in the school of Grønland in Oslo. This central Oslo neighborhood is about 45 percent immigrant. Elias is a very lonely little boy who has to endure bullying from Muslims due to his skin color, customs, religion and Norwegian traditions.Norway has a more open dialogue and debate on immigration issues, especially when it comes to the negative consequences of the fantasy ideals of multiculturalism. A video like this, featuring many of the Swedish boys who suffer from the level of bullying, will never be made and even if it was, it would never air on any of Sweden’s sell-out TV channels.The documentary is made by NRK.SEE @http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31361

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ~Well said, Malcolm, Kiara & Happy Person... unfortunately this post is yet another example of Kalki using a provocative situation to cosign his own racist views. Even the incendiary language in the title betrays his one dimensional intent: "How many more humans are they troubling on Planet Earth"... What are you implying, Kalki? That Muslims are sub-human? That 'they' don't belong on this planet? Pathetic... yet predictable. You shame no one but yourself. 'WAKE UP!'

NewDayDawning247  

• ....Yea ....Well Said......<3 ......:)....

• ...Kiara.....HonBon....lol....x....:)..........

• I love candy x3 shhhh <3

• I agree with Malcolm and Kiara, it is not fair to put "all eggs in one basket". In all nations and countries, religions as well, there are good and bad people. Even within one family you can find both types, regardless of fact that they have sam upbringing, same parents, life situation...etc.

What struck me really much Krishna is your attitude, like: "as every being on Planet Earth has a right to live peacefully without being bullied ..."  These Muslims are also people from this planet, they should have the very same right, and we all know fully well what was done to them, and who is responsible for that. Did you react in same manner when their kids were being killed, or property destroyed, or when they had to run away from their country just to save their lives...? Did you know that the whole world watched and did nothing when Muslims from Bosnia and Hercegovina, country in the heart of Europe, were killed and tortured for full 4 years less then 20 years ago? They lived as every other  average person from Europe or USA, fully modern, western style of life, and then, all of a sudden, they were targets for lunatics. They did not provoke or harmed anyone, their only sin was the fact that they were Muslims. Even after more then 100.000 of them died during only 4 years of war, you cannot hear of Bosnian terrorists, as there are none.

• The rest of the world religions need to wake up and fight them off from Planet Earth as every being on Planet Earth has a right to live peacefully without being bullied .. HOW MANY CASES ARE NOT REPORTED ??? How many are suffering due to these bastards
    • I fail to see how anyone can condemn entire groups of people for the actions of individuals.  I personally, often remind myself that individualism is, in my opinion, the only fair view for human beings, their actions, and words. 

It truth, if you will consider, you may agree, individualism is the only possible fair way to judge anyone's actions and words, no matter what the color, race, creed, or religion may be. 

I have been a staunch individualist for many years now and i have yet to find any other frame of mind that comes close to truth in regards to human behavior and appropriate consequences for any such behavior, whether good and praiseworthy or bad and even criminal. 

When we judge an entire community or group by the actions of some individuals that may be construed to be members of that group, we lower all of humanity, ourselves included. 

KK, I hope my words aren't beyond your ability to comprehend, but I'm inclined to expect that they are.  Too bad for everyone...too bad for the whole world... too bad for you...   I wish you well, anyway.

• I had Muslim math and science instructors in Houston and Austin, and I found them to not be the extremists that you make them out to be. Muslim citizens in the U.S., to my knowledge, appear to keep to themselves and just want to raise their families without conflicts from others.

All cultures and religions have congregations of jerks and a$$holes who do not speak for or represent everyone in such cultures and religions that they are identified with. The U.S.-Israeli citizenship congregations in Washington D.C. are a prime example of such jerks and a$$holes,  as they lobby for direct conflict in the name of religion.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1548

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 746

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Roaring Lovely posted a blog post
The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body and…
17 minutes ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Follow Your Loving Heart To Higher Pathways of LivingBy Blossom Goodchild & The Federation of Light Good morning! Well, although I was unable to experience the eclipse here in Australia … I can certainly feel the change in Energy and it feels…
4 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"This was just reported a few days ago which has a little bit of disclosure regarding the UFO and ET subject. As for Elon Musk I would say he knows more than what he's saying here in this video on the subject.…"
5 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I and my higher self decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the Inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: The White Hats Have Won: The United States and Israel Will Cease To Exist ? ; World Peace Will Begin; By Benjamin Fulford .
"The F.F. Matrix is surely effecting the minds of people, even the awakened ones. So I decided to do more updates on what is happening mostly on the inner world as we have already moved into 4D big time and 5D is not so far away now as it was before.…"
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Billy's travels with Semjase and Ptaah continue here in Chapter 6 as they explore a few different star systems with Human life living there. Interesting conversations Billy and Ptaah had will be talked about here also.…"
6 hours ago
More…

Quantum Coherent Etheric Body

The term 'etheric body' is usually used to rifer to a body inhabiting 'etheric world', which, perhaps can be seen as, or also called, 'ashtral world'. When we visit the ashtral worlds, we don't go with our visible body. We go with an unseen body…

Read more…
Views: 4
Comments: 0