I will give here just the keys of my latest discoveries that are useful for the transition, and not 'how' if found out or so... Just the essentials for now that are useful for everyone. Well, the most important ofcourse is feeling feelings in full consciousness in the heart. I totally agree, but this one underneath sounds interesting too...
How to upload your body with the higher frequences of Mother Earth?
Mother Earth has energy chackra's (like Stonehedge for example), but also energy arteria which can cross. Most churches and chapels are built on such a crossing where high energies are formed.
- Advice: walking daily in the forest. The Romans in the Roman time often walked on energy arteria of the Earth and they never slept on it (too much energy coming out of it so that you cannot sleep on it), and lots of paths in forests are still from that time. In this way, you often walk on such an energy arteria of the Earth.
- Animals on pasture mostly also recognise these energy arteria and use it also to upload their bodies to be in balance with the Earth. Afterwards, they go eating grass again. (see pictures)
and they really can detect those energy arteria on the centimeter. I checked it with my devining-rod, and the animals are correct.
So, these energy arteria of the animals are also useful to upload your body daily. Just standing or walking on it. I often feel my 3th eye chackra activated when I am on such an energy arteria.
- Church = lots of energy accupuncture point of the Earth surrounded by a wall called 'church'. My experience is that the energy accupuncture points are often:
1) the place where the priest is standing + behind it the Maria statue
2) the confessional,
3) the place where the musician is sitting to play the organ
4) in BIG churches the aisle (on the left-hand and right-hand wing) where statues for holy people stands (and their direct neighbourhood) + mostly also the environment of the platform where the priest stands. (see last picture). So, no problem if you live in a city and have no forest : just take your yoga mat and go to meditate or to do yoga in your church!