I have numerous alignments in my chart. One is my Neptune in Capricorn at 25.08 degrees which I hear 25 degrees is a pleidian star seed code? I have recently started looking into Sandra Lavender and her mastery in astrology. Apparent 25, 26, and 27 degrees in multiple planets are a pleidian star seed codes indicating you are a pleidian star seed through genetic code.

Zodiac in degrees  0.00 Placidus Orb:0
SunScorpio5.54 AscendantTaurus17.29
MoonGemini6.19 IIGemini15.10
MercuryScorpio3.22 IIICancer8.03
VenusVirgo29.28 IVLeo1.07
MarsLeo29.18 VLeo28.31
JupiterCapricorn12.21 VILibra4.29
SaturnAries1.40 R VIIScorpio17.29
UranusAquarius0.48 VIIISagittarius15.10
NeptuneCapricorn25.08 IXCapricorn8.03
PlutoSagittarius1.59 MidheavenAquarius1.07
LilithLeo14.11 XIAquarius28.31
Asc nodeLibra7.47 XIIAries4.29

Look at my birth chart. I think I got a possible star seed code here or I just happened to get 3 planetary alignments in my houses. My sun is aligned with Mercury. Venus and mars are aligned with my 5th house. And Neptune and Uranus is aligned in my 9th house. Any explanations guys? Any explanation for this rather beautiful alignment in my birth chart. If any of you are an expert in astrology it would be much appreciated and anyone interested in my key aspects are free to see.

SuninVI
MooninAscendant
MercuryinVI
VenusinV
MarsinV
JupiterinIX
SaturninXI
UranusinIX
NeptuneinIX
PlutoinVII
LilithinIV

Asc node

inVI

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • thanks for sharing.

    you must be blessed, good for you.

    if you be so kind to help us all, in any way you can, it will be good for your karma,

    and the golden rule to treat others as you would like others to treat you.

     

    blessings to all of us for we are all one

  • You can go to Google and search for natal chart calculator then input your birth information. I don't know my origin. Or if I'm even a star seed. Maybe a Indigo child(Teenager) I'm 16 years old. I think I've got something here in my chart I just can't figure out what it is. How do you get so many alignments like that? I think either I am a star seed(Though I don't remember coming to earth by Starship) or I am a Indigo child of one or more origin.

  • how can i find my one out

    i always keep looking at the southern cross and venus when i look into the night sky but one of my home world was planet maldek or marduk would call it the one that is now the asteroid belt.

  • I HAVE A TRIPLE PLANETARY ALIGNMENT IN MY HOUSES. Ignore the Saturn in XI Look at this in my opinion a rather abnormal alignment

    Jupiter in IX
    Saturn in XI
    Uranus in IX
    Neptune in IX

     

This reply was deleted.

Topics by Tags

Monthly Archives

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Scientists have detected radio signals directly from an exoplanet for the first time in history. The international research team at the Center for Astrophysics led by Kevin Ortiz Ceballos, was able to identify recurring radio bursts coming from a…
49 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
    Prepare For Change HomeThe EventResistanceProgramsSocialAccountHome Ascension Connection Ascension Connection, Thurs. Oct. 8, 2026 – Reality, Consciousness and Sentience You’re Invited to an Ascension Connection CallThursday, October 8, 2026 10…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Drexk"
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
This free story starts out as a melodrama, but soon enough becomes a curious romp.It's one of the stories from my upcoming book 'More Martian Concerns'.https://martianconcerns2070.blogspot.com/2026/10/weapon-makers.html  
8 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, it's a reference to the former threat posed to Solaris, by the Anchara Continuum....The dark deity behind the Anchara Alliance of Draconis and the Orions, which is now at peace with Lyra and the GFL, since the treaty of 1994...The tablet that…"
9 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"Drexk do you know what the Ushumgal do not want awakened outside thos solar system?"
11 hours ago
David posted a blog post
                                                                                        CHAPTER XI                                                                       THE SACRED COWBefore the second Transapalnian catastrophe—which fundamentally…
13 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a blog post
I was not zooming in and out -the pilot, Redanro, was manipulating the craft.
16 hours ago
More…

THE THREE MOUNTAINS:INITIATION,RESURRECTION,ASCENSION


             

                                                                           CHAPTER XI

                                                                       THE SACRED COW

Before the second Transapalnian…

Read more…
Views: 6
Comments: 0